Starting First Hdrol cycle

K

kpr304

Awards
First PH cycle..

Im going with Hdrol (competitive edge labs) at 50/50/75/75/75/100

On the site im getting this from it offers to add in a pct. The options it has include:
Post Cycle 3x By Vital Labs,
Arime Pct Stage by Epg,
Cel pct assist,
Myogenix Post Cycle Combo

I was wondering what the best Pct would be in your guys option.

Will also be taking:
Ape Test booster
hawthorn berry
Fish Oil
milk thistle
Taurine

And anything else you guys could tell me i should be taking while on my first cycle of Hdrol.
Im still in the learning stages of PH so give me a break if im lacking on info :p

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
First PH cycle..

Im going with Hdrol (competitive edge labs) at 50/50/75/75/75/100

On the site im getting this from it offers to add in a pct. The options it has include:
Post Cycle 3x By Vital Labs,
Arime Pct Stage by Epg,
Cel pct assist,
Myogenix Post Cycle Combo

I was wondering what the best Pct would be in your guys option.

Will also be taking:
Ape Test booster
hawthorn berry
Fish Oil
milk thistle
Taurine

And anything else you guys could tell me i should be taking while on my first cycle of Hdrol.
Im still in the learning stages of PH so give me a break if im lacking on info :p
Just get cycle assist, some daa, and a serm.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
or learn how to eat and train. 5'11 @ 163. how old are you? a steroid wont do **** without knowing the basics

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
By Daa do you mean like dpol?
Stop asking questions. Go to the nutrition forum and learn how to properly diet for lbm gains. Don't waste your money on steroids, you're going to lose any gains you get on them

SinX

SinX

Awards
not to chime in and sound like a dick, but I have to agree with everyone here, you gotta do a lot of research first before you can even decide to outline your cycle. If you don't know what DAA or a Serm is, then you need to do a lot more accurate reading. Like everyone else has said, learn how to eat 5-6 meals a day and since you haven't listed any goals we're not sure what you want to accomplish; however, I don't mean to tell you how to life your live, but I sincerely suggest that you hold off before you do anything you regret to your body.

Also, if you're 21 (around that or younger) I wouldn't do it; especially if you're around 18 or younger, DO NOT START A PH (pro-hormone) or DS (designer steroid) PERIOD. You will mess up more than just your vital organs at that age; once again, don't mean to be rude I just wanted to give you up front no b/s information, but the other guys who posted are spot on.