ANDROFACTORY 8 week cycle: REAL results

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was approached a while back by a guy at the gym who wanted some info on cycling. We were able to get a nice discount for him on 6 weeks worth of Bulk-Up and 8 weeks worth of P-Bold.
He is 32 years old, 6'2" and his prior cycle experience was a 6 week run with Havoc.

Here is the cycle I had laid out for him, along with his PCT:

P-Bold
Week 1-8: 3ml immediately upon waking, 3ml 8 hours later, or on workout days half hour pre workout

Bulk-Up
Week 3-8: 6 gel caps immediately upon waking on non training days, or split like above on training days

Erase
Week 1-8: 2 caps a day before bed

PCT
Week 9-13: Omega T-Force, DAA, Erase Pro
Week 14-16: Erase 2 caps a day

I set up a 3 day full body split workout program for him, similar to the 5x5 workout with some modifications. It is the same workout I am currently doing, and it looks like this:

Monday
Flat bench press:
5x5. Following the 5x5 plan the goal is to go light and work your way up to your 5 rep max

Bent over bar rows:
5x5

Dead lift:
3x5, all at 5RM

Below is all to be done with less than 60 seconds rest between sets and no rest between station change

Barbell curls:
2x20

Overhead press:
2x20

Leg extensions:
2x20

Close grip pressdowns:
2x20

Wednesday
Incline press:
5x5

Overhead press:
5x5

Squats:
3x5 (all 5RM)

Below is all to be done with less than 60 seconds rest between sets and no rest between station change
Drag curls:
2x20

Bent over lateral raise:
2x20

Dips:
2x Failure

Hamstring curls:
2x20

Friday
Flat bench:
5x5

Leg press:
5x5

Bent over bar rows:
5x5

Run the rack hammer curls:
4 drops in weight (example: 45's, 40's, 35's, 30's)

Close grip incline press:
2x20

Wide grip pullups:
2x20

Calf raises:
2x20

Now for the stats!

BEGINNING STATS:

186 lbs, 10% bodyfat taken with calipers

Bench press 1RM- 245lbs
Dead lift 1RM- 315lbs
Squat 1RM- 280lbs
Bent over bar row 5RM- 205lbs
Overhead press 5RM- 155lbs
Leg press 1RM- 720lbs

ENDING STATS:

208lbs (+22lbs!), 11% bodyfat with calipers

Bench press 1RM- 295lbs (+50)
Dead lift 1RM- 380lbs (+65)
Squat 1RM- 315lbs (+35)
Bent over bar row 5RM- 235lbs (+30)
Overhead press 5RM- 185lbs (+30)
Leg press 1RM- 800lbs (+80)

He was very dedicated to this cycle. His goal was to break 200 lbs and he smashed it by 8 lbs! I am very proud of his work, and since then we have become workout partners a couple times a week.
He said right away in the first couple weeks he noticed insane appetite and strength was gradually climbing. The weight didn't start packing on until week 3, although he did put on 3 pounds in the first 2 weeks. By the last couple weeks he actually seemed to harden up a little in the upper pectorals and delts, even with the 1% increase in bodyfat. This is due to the DHT effects from Bulk-Up.
He had zero sides to report. No gyno sensitivity, hair loss, acne, or anything enough to be bothersome.

If anyone has any questions about this I can try and answer the best I can.
If you would like any help at all with a cycle or workout plan, don't hesitate to contact me. I am more than willing to set something up for you, and I will stay on top of the latest deals as always to get you the best discount possible for your Androfactory needs.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is awesome. I was waiting to see a stack with P-BOLD and BULK-UP.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any before/after pictures with dates for proof?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any before/after pictures with dates for proof?
I'll ask if I can get some.
I've been here long enough to just kind of expect you to know I'm not bull****ting or shilling.
You saw good results from Andromass I think, didn't you?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome results....i'm sure with 22lb weight gain and only 1% bf gain, he looks a ton better in the mirror than when he started

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll ask if I can get some.
I've been here long enough to just kind of expect you to know I'm not bull****ting or shilling.
You saw good results from Andromass I think, didn't you?
oh, im not trying to make it look like im calling you out or anything. if you got that impression, i apologize. yes, i did see decent results with AMv3. oh PHF, the PP guys got into it with androfactory and proved it is under dosed, thats why i was wondering how effective it would be. i didnt see any gains like you just posted though. i gained around 7-9 pounds, minimal strength gains.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took me a while to find it, but this is from "HeretoStudy" on PHF

"Bulk Up:

2 (# of bottles) * 456 (# of mg actives per serving) * 42 (number of servings)

= 38.304 grams per two bottles

AndroMass:

2 (# of bottles) * 525 (# of mg actives per serving) * 56 (number of servings)

= 58.8 grams per two bottles

Ok, so now that we are analyzing the actives in a logical manner, lets look at the cost per active.

Bulk Up:

208 (cost of two bottles) / 38.304 (grams of active)

= $5.4 per gram of active

AndroMass:

299.93 (cost of two bottles) / 58.8 (grams of active)

= $5.1 per gram of active "

Edit: prices are with the coupons reps have/had to offer at the time.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, im not trying to make it look like im calling you out or anything. if you got that impression, i apologize. yes, i did see decent results with AMv3. oh PHF, the PP guys got into it with androfactory and proved it is under dosed, thats why i was wondering how effective it would be. i didnt see any gains like you just posted though. i gained around 7-9 pounds, minimal strength gains.
Not at all, just hoping you can take my word for it.
How many cycles have you run previously?

This was this guy's second cycle, but really his first serious cycle. Judging from his initial stats he had some room to grow, so I have no doubt it was much easier for him to put on the weight than it would be for someone with a few cycles under their belt.
I would expect any PH virgin to have similar results as this, and then every cycle thereafter, still gain but gain less.
The goal here was to mimic a bold/test/masteron cycle. He has no interest in ever injecting illegal anabolics.
I am not surprised at all by his strength gains, due to the androgenic activity from these products, and even though I am surprised by his weight gain, it does seem logical to me. P-Bold has been known to increase appetite substantially.
Being a bold precursor, some of the added benefits of stacking P-Bold with your androgens include:
Muscle fiber size increase, aggression, increased protein synthesis, nitrogen retention (thus leading to increased glycogen uptake), and increased muscle hardness. This makes it a great add on.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not at all, just hoping you can take my word for it.
How many cycles have you run previously?

This was this guy's second cycle, but really his first serious cycle. Judging from his initial stats he had some room to grow, so I have no doubt it was much easier for him to put on the weight than it would be for someone with a few cycles under their belt.
I would expect any PH virgin to have similar results as this, and then every cycle thereafter, still gain but gain less.
The goal here was to mimic a bold/test/masteron cycle. He has no interest in ever injecting illegal anabolics.
I am not surprised at all by his strength gains, due to the androgenic activity from these products, and even though I am surprised by his weight gain, it does seem logical to me. P-Bold has been known to increase appetite substantially.
Being a bold precursor, some of the added benefits of stacking P-Bold with your androgens include:
Muscle fiber size increase, aggression, increased protein synthesis, nitrogen retention (thus leading to increased glycogen uptake), and increased muscle hardness. This makes it a great add on.
When i was 17 and 18 (im 23 now), i didnt know anything about how PH/AAS work and i took a cycle or two of Mdrol. Havent touched anything till i ran my first cycle of Andromass. ran that twice and saw similar results.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and nothing against you at all. i know you have been on the forum for some time and know what you are talking about, but the bad blood started when the company first came out with all the "loggers" on the other forums with 2 total posts logging this stuff and claiming they gained 4 pounds in the first week. With v3 of androseries, that stuff doesnt kick in till week 3 or so and it is at a higher dose.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and nothing against you at all. i know you have been on the forum for some time and know what you are talking about, but the bad blood started when the company first came out with all the "loggers" on the other forums with 2 total posts logging this stuff and claiming they gained 4 pounds in the first week. With v3 of androseries, that stuff doesnt kick in till week 3 or so and it is at a higher dose.
That issue was addressed when Androfactory came aboard here. Those loggers are not our reps and no longer post on the forums.
I know a lot of reviews stated it didn't kick in til week 3, but with a basic understanding of how PH/AAS work in the body, one could see that it actually kicks in right after the first dose. Hell, even a long ester anabolic like injectable testosterone enanthate begins to deposit into the bloodstream the day it is administered.
The theory behind the whole 2 week build up/kick in statement stemmed from the idea that testosterone blood levels needed to build up to their highest possible point before one could see the benefits. This doesn't add up though seeing how the compounds involved have a very short half life (less than a day). The Once a Day technology in Bulk-Up (AM V3 had something similar yet not as high dosed I believe) increased the half life to a day. So the first few days on cycle, one's blood levels could rollercoaster up and down a bit, but after that (not even a week) you would be pretty much stable. So while it may take just a few days to stabilize and see the EXPECTED results from such a compound, the results do begin to take place after just the first day.

Furthermore, another benefit to stacking in the P-Bold was to help stabilize levels even more. I stated in his experiences that most of his gains happened after week 2. That is kind of on point to what you are saying. But the thing is, the P-Bold had probably leveled off his blood levels at a high, giving the Bulk-Up a prime environment to begin building lean muscle.​

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they never claimed to be reps, it was just super super fishy. we would ask them questions and they would completely ignore us. i posted in this thread the amount of active ingredients in AM vs bulk up to show u why i was skeptical because the dose is lower than Amv3. i didnt notice any strength gains or body comp changes including weight gain until around week 3 or 4, thats why matt porter and the team would suggest running it for 8 weeks. the same once a day was applied to the androseries as well.

its just hard to believe without before and after pics with dates on them after many logs on the androseries products including myself logging AM twice and Androbulk once.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they never claimed to be reps, it was just super super fishy. we would ask them questions and they would completely ignore us. i posted in this thread the amount of active ingredients in AM vs bulk up to show u why i was skeptical because the dose is lower than Amv3. i didnt notice any strength gains or body comp changes including weight gain until around week 3 or 4, thats why matt porter and the team would suggest running it for 8 weeks. the same once a day was applied to the androseries as well.

its just hard to believe without before and after pics with dates on them after many logs on the androseries products including myself logging AM twice and Androbulk once.
I understand your skepticism.
I'm not asking you to jump on board or anything. Every person is different.
And yes the delivery system is the same but AF is supposed to be stronger.
The comparison between the actives is hardly a reason to doubt a product.
Androfactory has blood results of an individual who ran Bulk-Up and they stand behind their product with confidence.
If you believe such a marginal difference in actives is a game changer, run a 6 week cycle of test prop at 465mg/week and then run a cycle of the same at 500mg/week.
I guarantee there would be no difference.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand your skepticism.
I'm not asking you to jump on board or anything. Every person is different.
And yes the delivery system is the same but AF is supposed to be stronger.
The comparison between the actives is hardly a reason to doubt a product.
Androfactory has blood results of an individual who ran Bulk-Up and they stand behind their product with confidence.
If you believe such a marginal difference in actives is a game changer, run a 6 week cycle of test prop at 465mg/week and then run a cycle of the same at 500mg/week.
I guarantee there would be no difference.
HeretoStudy's argument wasnt strength, i believe. it was more on the price. more active at a lesser price compared to AF. and what makes the AF delivery system stronger than PP?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HeretoStudy's argument wasnt strength, i believe. it was more on the price. more active at a lesser price compared to AF. and what makes the AF delivery system stronger than PP?
The delivery for our products was calculated at 95% absorption versus 85% from PP.
Why are you here again?
Lol. No offense, but this is supposed to be a review thread. I am here to answer questions about Androfactory products and instead I'm answering questions about someone else's products.

I feel I have addressed your concerns. So if we could please I would like to get back on to the point of this thread.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The delivery for our products was calculated at 95% absorption versus 85% from PP.
Why are you here again?
Lol. No offense, but this is supposed to be a review thread. I am here to answer questions about Androfactory products and instead I'm answering questions about someone else's products.

I feel I have addressed your concerns. So if we could please I would like to get back on to the point of this thread.
im just trying to compare here. and i have my reasons. I wont post them on here because i dont want to make myself or the company look bad. feel free to PM me with any questions or issues.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results!

Plenty of product in stock too fellows to run your own cycle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome results!

Plenty of product in stock too fellows to run your own cycle.

one of my friends is wanting to give this a go and take before/after pics and stuff. do you have a coupon i could give him?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im just trying to compare here. and i have my reasons. I wont post them on here because i dont want to make myself or the company look bad. feel free to PM me with any questions or issues.
It is obvious you are still a PP groupie. I have no ill feelings towards them. They got me started on these types of PH's.

I do feel however that you are being disrespectful towards myself and the company when you jump in to a lot of AF related threads solely with the intention of nonchalantly slandering the company.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to PM you with any questions about either company. Anything they could ask has already been answered and then regurgitated multiple times across multiple boards. Posting in the open lets everyone learn.
The point of this thread, again, is to inform and educate people on the possible benefits of our products. If anyone has any questions about how our products work, post them here.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is obvious you are still a PP groupie. I have no ill feelings towards them. They got me started on these types of PH's.

I do feel however that you are being disrespectful towards myself and the company when you jump in to a lot of AF related threads solely with the intention of nonchalantly slandering the company.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to PM you with any questions about either company. Anything they could ask has already been answered and then regurgitated multiple times across multiple boards. Posting in the open lets everyone learn.
The point of this thread, again, is to inform and educate people on the possible benefits of our products. If anyone has any questions about how our products work, post them here.
im not going to get into it on here, but i can promise you not everything has been spoken out in public. and i used to love PP products, nothing wrong with that. and im just trying to learn more about AF because they are close to what PP products were. nothing different than how does x test booster compare to y test booster. you seem a bit defensive for no reason. just trying to get my facts

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not going to get into it on here, but i can promise you not everything has been spoken out in public. and i used to love PP products, nothing wrong with that. and im just trying to learn more about AF because they are close to what PP products were. nothing different than how does x test booster compare to y test booster. you seem a bit defensive for no reason. just trying to get my facts
I'm just trying to keep this thread on topic, you keep trying to deflect back to PP.

Thank you for your interest, we have some good products being released soon to give the people what they can no longer find.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we have plenty of informational threads to learn about the ingreidents in the products....asking reps on price points won't answer many questions about how effective the products are

AM may have 1dhea and 4 dhea but when comparing "similar" ingredients had less 4 dhea at 150mg per serving than does BULK UP that has 194mg per serving

AM at nutra: $299
BULK UP at AF: $139.50 before our advertised discounts so two bottles of BULK UP is still cheaper than 1 bottle of AM

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we have plenty of informational threads to learn about the ingreidents in the products....asking reps on price points won't answer many questions about how effective the products are

AM may have 1dhea and 4 dhea but when comparing "similar" ingredients had less 4 dhea at 150mg per serving than does BULK UP that has 194mg per serving

AM at nutra: $299
BULK UP at AF: $139.50 before our advertised discounts so two bottles of BULK UP is still cheaper than 1 bottle of AM
Flex doesnt want this debate on his thread, so i will honor that. If you want to have this discussion, feel free to PM me.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Still waiting on said pics? 22lbs and 1% BF increase is insane! (From metabolites of dhea)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, it is very impressive. The conditions for this cycle were perfect
I can't remember but I think my first cycle with similar compounds I only gained 15 pounds. Still was very happy with my gains though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of before and after pictures, if anyone is interested in logging Bulk-Up with pictures and measurements I will see if I can get you hooked up for a decent price.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of before and after pictures, if anyone is interested in logging Bulk-Up with pictures and measurements I will see if I can get you hooked up for a decent price.
Good op. I'm still on the fence about any of the "new" ph's out there.
but 22lbs in 8 weeks could be possible. I would think he went from eating normally to eating well, training sub par to training well, and probably was carb depleted. Not to knock the product. BUT I would "think" probably at most 10lbs of lean muscle plus 10 more pounds of glycogen storage.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might be a really retarded question but on a cruise of 200mg of test would bulk up for those 8 weeks have any extra effect?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good op. I'm still on the fence about any of the "new" ph's out there.
but 22lbs in 8 weeks could be possible. I would think he went from eating normally to eating well, training sub par to training well, and probably was carb depleted. Not to knock the product. BUT I would "think" probably at most 10lbs of lean muscle plus 10 more pounds of glycogen storage.
Spot on, glycogen storage does amount to some serious muscle mass. As well as strength gains.
Pct is the true test.
We'll see how much he keeps. But if his dedication level persists I being he keeps 12-15 lbs.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be a really retarded question but on a cruise of 200mg of test would bulk up for those 8 weeks have any extra effect?
What's up bud?

It could be considered a blasting period if done that way. You will be further saturating your body with androgens. I've heard of people doing something similar while on TRT actually.
You could expect extra androgenic activity, increased aggression etc, and if course there would be extra estrogen conversion in that case.

I would be interested to see a log on that ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I tried to run prodienelone last year at a very stackable 80mg/ed w/ some epi. I woke up the second day with itchy nipples. By day 5 they were so inflamed I switched my cycle to straight epistane and never looked back. Been leery of progestins since then but interested in stacking this product sometime possibly.... any beta testers notice any gyno activity on cycle or after from this product at recommended dosage? I'm sure it'd be the minority but jw all the same.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I tried to run prodienelone last year at a very stackable 80mg/ed w/ some epi. I woke up the second day with itchy nipples. By day 5 they were so inflamed I switched my cycle to straight epistane and never looked back. Been leery of progestins since then but interested in stacking this product sometime possibly.... any beta testers notice any gyno activity on cycle or after from this product at recommended dosage? I'm sure it'd be the minority but jw all the same.
While dienolone and P-Bold can both be considered a progestin, they act in different ways.
Dienolone will not really convert to estrogen or DHT and increases prolactin, which is what probably caused the itchy nips, where as P-Bold converts to estrogen. Stacking with Bulk-Up should minimize estrogen related gyno due to the anti estrogen effects of DHT.
ALSO with there being ATD in P-Bold it left me pretty dry and estrogen free when I ran it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking over the ingredient profile on AF's site; I'm sure I'm missing something but can't seem to find the atd anywhere on there.

Either way estrogen I can control; between erase, formasurge, or some rc exema or letro worse case I can handle estro gyno fine. Just the progesterone stuff where it gets trickier. May end up stacking this for a 6 wk run w/ 1 & 4dhea later in the year.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking over the ingredient profile on AF's site; I'm sure I'm missing something but can't seem to find the atd anywhere on there.

Either way estrogen I can control; between erase, formasurge, or some rc exema or letro worse case I can handle estro gyno fine. Just the progesterone stuff where it gets trickier. May end up stacking this for a 6 wk run w/ 1 & 4dhea later in the year.
I apologize bud I was referring to the original (beta) version that I ran.
If you do end up running the stack I would be interested in your results. You'll have to link me to your log!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check this guy out, 20lbs lost in 5 weeks using P-Bold on a cut.

Just 4 pounds a week seems possible. I remember seeing one of the loggers for Taurus's version losing some weight on this as well.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Check this guy out, 20lbs lost in 5 weeks using P-Bold on a cut.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCxOy4Qb00Y">YouTube Link</a>

Just 4 pounds a week seems possible. I remember seeing one of the loggers for Taurus's version losing some weight on this as well.
ive been meaning to ask about a comparison to taurus's version

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been meaning to ask about a comparison to taurus's version
Exactly the same, and with the same great minds formulating it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well then. i have 8 weeks of pbold and this thread caught my eye into using it for a cal deficient. i may take you up on your offer for logging

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well then. i have 8 weeks of pbold and this thread caught my eye into using it for a cal deficient. i may take you up on your offer for logging
What did you have in mind? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Why does Patrick Arnold say this product is completely useless? Others say I need 10 bottles to run a good cycle wtf ?!??!!?!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why does Patrick Arnold say this product is completely useless? Others say I need 10 bottles to run a good cycle wtf ?!??!!?!
i have taken PP products which are almost exactly like AF's (except for the dosages) and its a MUST to take it for 8 weeks or more and dont let anyone tell you anything different. they are expensive, but the raws are expensive for the company as well.

as far as patrick arnold, i am not sure. the only PH like this that i saw real results from was andromass V2.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea but at what dosage? I have 4 bottles right now. So from what I'm understanding 300 mg of bold is where you start see effects so why would 20 mg servings of a bold precursor be sufficient?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yea but at what dosage? I have 4 bottles right now. So from what I'm understanding 300 mg of bold is where you start see effects so why would 20 mg servings of a bold precursor be sufficient?
He said, she said.....

Ive been using 8ml a day for the last 3 weeks with decent results, you have 4 bottles of wat? AF pbold or taurus?