Abscent minded log. Test e 600mg +winny

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Okay gentlemen I am going to log my current cycle hopefully getting an update every couple of days.

A little about me
Working out for I cant remember how many years.
Stats
220lbs
17%bf
5'11"
25yo

Cycle
1-12 test e 300mg x2
6-12 winny 50mg ed
12-14 Test prop 50mg eod
4-14 arimidex .25mg eod
6-14 hcg 250iux2

PCT
nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Currently on week five first pin was yesterday, feeling good strong and smexy.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Woke up slipped on stack of papers and got a minor concussion. No lifting today but that was one hell of a way to wake up.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Today:

New Chest day
Decline bench: 5x5
Incline db press: 3x8-10
Dips weighted 3xfail
Pec deck flyes: 3x15-20
Cable crossover: 3x10-12

druller655321

Awards
Woke up slipped on stack of papers and got a minor concussion. No lifting today but that was one hell of a way to wake up.
Any thoughts on post concussion syndrome and AAS use? Any inherent dangers? Anything I've found on the two mainly deals with NFL players and a possible link between pcs and chronic traumatic encephalopathy, with nothing really about AAS.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on post concussion syndrome and AAS use? Any inherent dangers? Anything I've found on the two mainly deals with NFL players and a possible link between pcs and chronic traumatic encephalopathy, with nothing really about AAS.
I got all my vitals checked, mental faculties and cranial nerves. All is well was just an odd way to start the day.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Pinning hcg is like tying your shoes. Going to do some high intensity training tonight should be fun.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just pinned 1.2ml to the right pec...... Feels like victory.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm in bro!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Note to anyone who wants to pin 1.2ml to the pec for the first time. Prepare for some decent pip.

Tonight will be delts and triceps should be fun.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ive actually tried a similar stack to yours. Here is what I was taking supertest winnie 50mg and anavar for cutting
I felt a lot stronger and felt more confident as well. It really worked for me a great deal and I would suggest subbing
out your test for supertest its a stronger strand. Where do you buy your stuff from? I have a few sources let me know.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ive actually tried a similar stack to yours. Here is what I was taking supertest winnie 50mg and anavar for cutting
I felt a lot stronger and felt more confident as well. It really worked for me a great deal and I would suggest subbing
out your test for supertest its a stronger strand. Where do you buy your stuff from? I have a few sources let me know.
No idea what supertest is (I am assuming its a brand or blend). I am a fan of my source all EO suspension no-existent pip (in non-virgin muscles).

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Well due to the increased following here is what I ate today.
Screen Shot 2013-02-12 at 7.05.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-02-12 at 7.05.08 PM.png

I will also consume a brotein shake after my workout, with some nice glutamine and coral calcium.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just pinned my left delt and god damn was that a smooth pinning. I was like oh no not my precious delt!!!! Then swab pin wait 30 seconds and pull and it was over no pain but hopefully alot of gain. Depending on pip this should be 100x better than pecs although a bit more flex ability required. My right pec is still bitching at me but not too bad. I lost a drop of oil from the left delt same with pec shouldnt affect the results at all.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man you might have already said but how many weeks are you in?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. So things are just getting ready to start getting good then lol

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. So things are just getting ready to start getting good then lol
Already feeling awesome. My lifts started to really click as of last week. Starting my strength portion of the cycle week seven to 12, then four weeks of hypertrophy based before pct then deload.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Super test? It's either a blend or test e dosed around 400mgs. It's nothing special. Usually has far more pip than normally dosed test and IMO pinning eod with standard test e or c @250mgs is better than 400mgs or so e4d if your using large doses of test.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Super test? It's either a blend or test e dosed around 400mgs. It's nothing special. Usually has far more pip than normally dosed test and IMO pinning eod with standard test e or c @250mgs is better than 400mgs or so e4d if your using large doses of test.
400mgs e4d is averaging 700mg a week. I would say go with like 300mg 2x week or e3d.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just pinned my left delt and god damn was that a smooth pinning. I was like oh no not my precious delt!!!! Then swab pin wait 30 seconds and pull and it was over no pain but hopefully alot of gain. Depending on pip this should be 100x better than pecs although a bit more flex ability required. My right pec is still bitching at me but not too bad. I lost a drop of oil from the left delt same with pec shouldnt affect the results at all.
Love pinning the delts? Do u hit front delts, middle or rear delts? I like middle delts. Yesterday my girl got in her injectable b12 I pinned her quad for her cause she was nervous but got so jealous I couldn't pin so she let me pin my front delts with a ml. Haha I'm liking what I'm reading on b12, might be a staple in my arsenal in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

eric40817

Awards
Love pinning the delts? Do u hit front delts, middle or rear delts? I like middle delts. Yesterday my girl got in her injectable b12 I pinned her quad for her cause she was nervous but got so jealous I couldn't pin so she let me pin my front delts with a ml. Haha I'm liking what I'm reading on b12, might be a staple in my arsenal in the future.

I looked in to hg inj B12 in the past but was told there was no reason to pin it over taking it orally. I may not have researched it as much as you but Id be interested in find out if this is true, or if pinning B12 really does have an advantage.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I looked in to hg inj B12 in the past but was told there was no reason to pin it over taking it orally. I may not have researched it as much as you but Id be interested in find out if this is true, or if pinning B12 really does have an advantage.
I could be way off on this but isn't it better absorption through an injectable? I would think any amount of pills you pop the absorption would be very low.

eric40817

Awards
I could be way off on this but isn't it better absorption through an injectable? I would think any amount of pills you pop the absorption would be very low.

You're thinking is the same as mine lol. And I expressed this logic when looking in to the b12 but from what I was told, the absorption is so close between injectable b12 and the liquid sublingual that its not with the needle... but I too could way off.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established

I hit the middle delt, a small amount of pip today but luckily I only have legs left for this week, also some cardio. My anatomy professor chastised me in class today for not doing enough cardio. All in all an interesting way to start the day.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Got a bit sick yesterday still, sick today going to take today and tomorrow off to come back for monday.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
My Fever finally broke I was at 101.4 degrees for the last 3 days currently at 98 degrees and holding steady. I am very sore from being mostly bed ridden the entire long weekend. I will still be pinning today but will probably be waiting till tomorrow to go to the gym.

eric40817

Awards
Good to hear you're starting to recover Gerbil. Nothing worse than coming down with a sickness during a cycle.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

I'm on my phone so I can't provide studies but to put simply yes. Absorption is better or it's estered to remain more stable in blood. Can't remember which purpose but there's a huge difference between inj and oral.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Spots I have injected so far this cycle,
Left and right quad
Left and right delt
Left and right pec
Left and right glute

The only one I want to try soon is the ventro glute but can be positive on how to do it.

Going to be doing a dynamic strength day with bench and deads today with accessory work as well. Gonna be fun.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I did 225 for 5x5 for bench and 425 for 3x3 on deads today not bad for coughing up a lung between sets.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
hows getting jacked going?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Finally over my pneumonia. Going strong still. Although today is a day for rest. I will update more throughly tomorrow after the gym.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
well take it easy, pneumonia isnt a joke. it put me down for a month one time.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good work bro. Glad to hear your over it.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming I over did my AI yesterday but my shoulder was on fire today after 10x10 on bench so I called it, I will finish my workout tomorrow which is normally an off day.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Add some Npp at a low does. Ur joints and shoulders will love u

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Good times today, did 10x10 calf press, then 10x10 decline crunches with 70lbs on my chest and 30 minutes of low intensity cardio. Then I got my real workout, my battery on my SUV died so I got the pleasure of pushing the 2.5 ton vehicle 100 yards up a 2% incline. Now I am sore and tired. On a brighter note I had 24oz of steak and a pound of pasta for dinner as a reward. So not too bad a day.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What happens when you go through a vein.

IMAG0103.jpg

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Jesus that looks like a murder scene

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy sh-t that's alot of blood. Are you pinning too low? Maybe try moving up your quad a little?? I try to go center/half on mine

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh-t that's alot of blood. Are you pinning too low? Maybe try moving up your quad a little?? I try to go center/half on mine
Yeah it was an error on placement on that one.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
hahah it happens....****ing what till you stab a never in your quad. ive never felt anything like that. its horrible. the whole muscle contracts and spasms. its terrifying.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
hahah it happens....****ing what till you stab a never in your quad. ive never felt anything like that. its horrible. the whole muscle contracts and spasms. its terrifying.
Done that before it was less pleasant.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ive only done it once, and to this day im still terrified im going to do it again. oh and that looks like arterial blood. to bright to be venous. id imagine you nicked a tiny artery close to the skin.