Pubertal Raloxifene Gyno Log - A few days in already. EFFECTIVE!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post

i would either up your dose or add an AI in, or both. i noticed significant changes quickly with both ralox and letro
    Did you run both at the same time? Dose?

2. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    i would either up your dose or add an AI in, or both. i noticed significant changes quickly with both ralox and letro
    Also, was yours pubertal?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Did you run both at the same time? Dose?
    yes, ran them together. neither one did anything on their own.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

4. Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    Also, was yours pubertal?
    no, it was rebound about a month post PCT
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

5. Update on this?
    •   

6. BBG, Ive been following your progress with this on several boards, and look forward to ordering my ralox and giving this a shot!

Ive been a member here for a while, but never post so I cant PM you, but I did hit you up on LB about it until then!

7. damn... may have to try this, have pubertal gyno as well... it doesn't bother me too much, but eliminating my gyno all together would make me so fuarking happy

8. What would be the appropriate course of action afterwards for staying gyno free? Should rats take an AI for sometimes afterwards or what? Thanks for your help in advance.

9. Quote Originally Posted by gabys225 View Post
    What would be the appropriate course of action afterwards for staying gyno free? Should rats take an AI for sometimes afterwards or what? Thanks for your help in advance.
    This^. Should an AI be taken? I was hoping not as I wanted to avoid the miserable sides from letro.

10. Subbed for more info.

Started Ralox about 4wks ago with Erase. - Haven't seen any changes, but I'm in it for the long haul. I ran my first week at 120mg, and am going to continue on with 60mg for the next 60 days and re-evaluate. - If I don't see any changes in that time frame, I don't see a reason to continue. If I DO see a change, even slightly, I'll stock up on another 120 days worth.

Ralox is my last effort at ridding myself of gyno without surgery. If this doesn't work, I'm going to break the bank on the surgery. I'm so sick of dealing with it.

11. Hey man ive got pubertal induced gyno, its killing my confidence and im willing to try anything before going under the knife since i cant afford it. can you point me in the right direction? i was going to pick up prami, letro, and tamox from superior peptides to try out, but i see in the thread you having good results with ralox? any help would be great man, im really desparate

12. Buddy this thread is almost 2 years old. Google gyno protocol and go from there.

13. Hey guys I saw this gyno thread and thought you guys may be able to help me. I took a pro hormone about a year ago and got slight gyno from it just in my left nipple (nothing major) but I'm tired of it and want to get it gone for good. I've seen stuff about RUI RALOXIFENE and was wondering if you think it would help. I have no idea how to dose the stuff if I were to get it so any help would be majorly appreciated! Sorry to bring up an old thread but I couldnt message bigblackguy since his inbox is full. If anyone could PM me that would be awesome
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 05:39 PM
  2. Starting PCT in a few days..advice plz
    By Lightweight1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 01:58 PM
  3. Raloxifene To Reduce Gyno Log!
    By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 02:46 AM