Planning my new cycle of Epi

C

Carloshurza

Awards
Good afternoon (at home).
I am new to PH and i'm interested into it.
I'm planning into Epi150 by GPL, by a recommended supplier.
I've been reading a lot of posts about it but can't find any exact info on how to PCT it when running epi solo.
My stats are: 21yo, 6'2", 190lbs (86kg), and been trainning for the past 2 and a half years (just supplements).

I'll appreciate any kind of information.
And sorry for the bad grammar.
Greetings from Mexico

A

Anthony82

Awards
I'm logging my cycle with OTC for pct so check out my log in 4 weeks and see if I'm still alive. Everyone online says to run Nolva or Clomid but guys I know say its not needed and they didn't when they ran it with no sides.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well then you focus on reading too many positive logs. for every 2 of those, theres a guy who got rebound gyno from not running a serm

C

Carloshurza

Awards
So for what i've read on the forums, Epi have minimun sides, so what would it be a good PCT for it?

@OnionKnight - Thanks for the link, i'm reading it now
@Anthony82 - I'll keep an eye on your log, thanks!

C

Carloshurza

Awards
Also, i've read the whole document, and it says: "Users should avoid using stimulants on cycle as blood pressure may elevate too high and possibly cause fainting." ,that means no ephedra?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Also, i've read the whole document, and it says: "Users should avoid using stimulants on cycle as blood pressure may elevate too high and possibly cause fainting." ,that means no ephedra?
definately no ephedra on the first week. have your bp checked at a drug store after that and make your own choice towards stims or not. generally, its not a good idea

C

Carloshurza

Awards
This is what i think the cycle would look like, is it ok?

• Week 1-2: Pre-load Life Support @ Bottle Recommended dosages.
  • Week 2-3: Cycle/Life Support | Havoc / Epistane 30mg
  • Week 3-7: Cycle/Life Support | Havoc / Epistane 40mg
  • Week 7-9: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 20mg | Lean Xtreme.
  • Week 9-11: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 10mg | Lean Xtreme

A

Anthony82

Awards
I took a craze and my BP went up and my head was pumping. I am staying away from energy and performance enhances for the remainder of my cycle.