Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony82 View Post
    PWO is Driven Sports CRAZE but I'm done with it. I am going to give it to a buddy cause he wanted to try it. I went for a walk yesterday and it was so boring. Thanks for advice.
    No doubt and yeah I was gonna tell ya to take some music with ya or something. If I'm solo, I hate walks too, but if you're not doing cardio in the gym ya gotta find a bit of time to do it. I'm not saying everyday, but 2/3 + days out of the week will help.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

Good, I'll be the first to say that I enjoy coffee/soda, but on cycle I would advise trying to stay away from that ish. Since you're trying to bulk up a bit, fast food once a week ain't bad at all; it just depends on how much you eat from that joint. When I go, depending on w/o day or not, I'll try and hit half a days worth of calories in a sitting (sometimes more, **** it though, fast metabolism and stay active). But if what you outlined is a typical day that looks pretty good, I'd maybe throw in a couple of snacks here and there (shakes, nuts, bars, fruit -- fiber). I wouldn't say kill yourself with a strict diet, nothing wrong with a little wiggle room, but still have to put some what rather quality food in ya. As long as you're not huge into sweets/desserts you'll be fine.

Now, one thing I saw going down a bit in regards with your back; does it feel like a sharp pain or more like a pump [think of a wicked bicep burn, but in you're back]. Depending on certain exercises you perform, you could have backpumps which is taken care of by taking Tuarine and getting in a good amount of potassium (I recommend either 2 bananas or taking it in pill form). I have a really bad back too, wrecked it a long time ago and I'm not gonna go into a full diagnosis of what I have or been through, but I can tell you to stretch after getting out of bed and before going to bed. Before going to the gym and after going to the gym; not no yoga or anything like that but light stretches around 30 seconds each before activity and when you're done with an activity I'd recommend 45secs-1min depending on each individual part feels.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

wanted to write more but my add got to me, also take in a decent amount of Vit C (I start off 3g a day and slowly cut down and then work my way up and down it. 3 to 2 to 1 to .500 then back up to 3; that's what works very well with me. I'm sure you're getting in a good deal of fish oils and if you feel you're joints/ligaments get achy pick up a decent joint pill/formula and you can't go wrong. Depending on what your diet may or may not include, throw in magnesium a bit of calcium and other vits for different functions.

Some days will be harder than others, but at one point once you get on, you won't even think about those other days. Just get up and push on, no matter how lazy you might feel, once you get into the groove of things or a routine that you can hop right into without thinking, you'll feel and perform a lot better.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Just wanted to post real quick. I got very sick yesterday. My head started hurting and my stomach followed. I had to take off wrk today and will not be going to the gym I also stopped usage for yesterday and today and haven't ate since yesterday morning. I can't hold food in nor have the appetite to eat. I haven't got sick in a very long time so this is not good. I felt like I was going to die last night and was scared my body was shutting down. My chest and side were also in a lot of pain. If this persists I will be going to the doctor tonight or tomorrow morning.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

Just wanted to post real quick. I got very sick yesterday. My head started hurting and my stomach followed. I had to take off wrk today and will not be going to the gym I also stopped usage for yesterday and today and haven't ate since yesterday morning. I can't hold food in nor have the appetite to eat. I haven't got sick in a very long time so this is not good. I felt like I was going to die last night and was scared my body was shutting down. My chest and side were also in a lot of pain. If this persists I will be going to the doctor tonight or tomorrow morning.
    very sorry to hear this bro, not good at all and I hope you get better fast. Gotta try to get a lil bit of food in you, I know at times when you feel like absolute run over **** and don't want to, try to get it a bit of bread or something very light. Is it possible that was an anxiety attack, semi sounds like it and it can feel like you're about to have a heart attack. There could be a few things going on, but keep us posted on what's going on when you can. Also, just a thing to consider if you cut this cycle short still do a PCT, if not wait another day or so and see how you feel, but don't let a time pass by. Get better and let us know what happens.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.34%

Listen to your body.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

Just wanted to drop a line and see how's it goin bro? I hope you're feeling better than before and let us know what your plans are, because you have several choices to make here and we wanna help out as much as possible. I hope you're not dehydrated and make sure you're hitting between 1.5-2 gallons of water per day, on top of drinking anything with electrolytes (gatorade/powerade, ish like that).

I hope this is not the case, but perhaps you're getting an allergic reaction to this or something you're taking. If you really, really feel horribly bad all the time you def gotta see a doc and be upfront with him; HOWEVER, tell him you DO NOT want anything on your record and get some health advice. Epi is a pretty strong compound to start off with, it agrees with some and disagrees with others, as Peter mentioned, listen to your body and get a gauge of what you can/can't do with regards to supps, training, eating, etc.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Hey guys.

So I went to the doctor and I told him I was taking 1-andro and I didn't tell him epi but I told him a compound. He said he doubts that is what caused this. I felt horrible and I read others posts and noticed a lot of guys got sick during cycles and went off. My dr said it seems like a virus but without a stool sample he doesn't know and even if I took a sample it would only be 35% accurate which isn't nothing. I have not taken any supps I am currently on antibolitics to help my stomach pain. The pain and night sweats are going away finally and I might go to work tomorrow. I am just stressed and when I took my weight I lost ten pounds from barely eating and moving the last 3 days. I am still exhausted and my head hurts I will post again when I'm feeling a little better.

Thanks for support SinX and peter01 helps a lot. I will keep posted on any new development.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.34%

If its just a stomach bug you can still make things work out. Not sure how tho. You'll need some advice from someone more experienced.

I remember reading a log where someone had some sort of health issue on epi. I think his name was red9. Try pm'ing him for advice.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.34%

Btw- have you reconsidered the serm for pct?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

Hey guys.

So I went to the doctor and I told him I was taking 1-andro and I didn't tell him epi but I told him a compound. He said he doubts that is what caused this. I felt horrible and I read others posts and noticed a lot of guys got sick during cycles and went off. My dr said it seems like a virus but without a stool sample he doesn't know and even if I took a sample it would only be 35% accurate which isn't nothing. I have not taken any supps I am currently on antibolitics to help my stomach pain. The pain and night sweats are going away finally and I might go to work tomorrow. I am just stressed and when I took my weight I lost ten pounds from barely eating and moving the last 3 days. I am still exhausted and my head hurts I will post again when I'm feeling a little better.

Thanks for support SinX and peter01 helps a lot. I will keep posted on any new development.
    No worries, that's why were here to help ya out. I literally wrote a long ass message before this and for some reason with that 503 server error I completely lost it all; but to sum it all up like Peter mentioned if all it was a stomach bug/virus or the flu, gotta push on through. When I did my sarms cycle I got chlorine poison from where I worked and had to push on. Then, during my hellabeaster run I got all kinds of sick and fcked up, my boy Tyga on here gave me some solid advice and with the help of beating myself to push on I got some great results. Just make sure you're getting in good food, lots of water (1.5 to 2 gallons) and water with electrolytes (gatorade, powerade, ish like that). Also, on top of the assist, you might have to take a few more supps or find a way to get a good source of it from your diet.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

I'd also highly recommend getting in a good amount of carbs and calories since you're trying to put weight on as well. Especially after recovering from a flu/bug like that, take it easy at first; however, man you gotta eat and make sure you're hitting the caloric amount for your body to recover from something like that. Get in a great amount of Vit C, B12 and stay active most importantly. I used to laugh at buddies doing yoga, until my sensei literally beat it into me to do it, and after all these years I have to stay that helped me in many ways more than one.

The best thing as well is researching into a serm as suggested; I can back up Torem by saying it recovered me from 8 weeks of transderm, 6 weeks of hella on top of 4 weeks of beast; of course I took a lot more than Torem during PCT, but unlike clomid/nolva (which also would work), there were no side effects. No headaches, mood swings, feelin like constantly ran over roadkill. However, I'd do some research on that and look at studies and stats when ya get a moment up and I'd say pick one up sooner than later. If you have Osta sarms I'd recommend throwing in a bit of that during PCT so you keep your mass and gain more; depending on the extent of your PCT and diet as well. Get better bro and post in a few days or whenever ya can letting us know what you plan on pulling so we can help ya further, one.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

how ya been feelin bro? Are you still running your cycle or did you stop? Even at this length, you should still PCT if you decided to stop to make sure your body recovers; drop us a line here and one of us will help you out a bit more. Def don't wanna leave ya hanging after hearing what ya went thru so let us know whas whas and we'll take it from there; hope you're feeling better man, one.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Day 49
    I am sorry it took me so long to get back on here but I took a sabbatical from weight lifting. I got really sick as I had previously posted. My illness included constant vomiting and diarrhea. I was sick for roughly 6 days and during that time my food consumption was minimal. I ended up losing 14 pounds and a lot of strength, due to being mostly bed ridden. It is not known what caused me to get this sick.

I started lifting 1 1/2 weeks ago and have been feeling good. My strength decreased but I knew it was going to. I did not run pct cause I was on multiple antibiotics and I didn't feel any need to run one.

I am going to start my cycle again tomorrow.

This time it will be run a little different.

1-Andro. (30/30/45/45)
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (30/30/45/45)

4 week cycle.

Day 1 - Back & Biceps

Dumbbell Row
    45x12
    55x10
    55x9
    55x9
    55x9
    40x9

Wide Grip Pulldown
    70x9
    80x11
    80x10
    70x9

Cable Row
    80x11
    80x9
    80x9

Reverse Grip Pulldown
    60x13
    70x11
    70x11

Barbell Curl
    45x13
    55x9
    55x9
    55x9
    45x9

Preacher Curl
    45x10
    45x9
    45x9
    45x9

Dumbbell Hammer Curl
    25x9
    25x9
    20x9
    20x9

Sit-ups - 25x3
    Hanging Leg Raise - 15x3

During this whole session my rest periods were kept very short. I finished this workout in around 45 minutes.

Overall I am feeling okay with this considering I took a long break and lost so much weight.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90%

New to the forum and def. interested in your experiences. Keep posting them with your new cycle.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Cool

Day 2 - Legs & Abs

Squats
    135x15
    225x9
    225x9
    225x8
    135x10

Leg Extensions
    125x9
    125x9
    125x9

Romian Deadlifts
    135x9
    225x9
    225x8
    135x8

Laying Leg Curl
    85x9
    95x9
    95x9

Crunches
    25x3

Planks
    3x3

Pushups
    15x3

Was an okay day. Felt could have pushed harder but will tear it up next time around.Feel great today.
    Last edited by Anthony82; 03-16-2013 at 12:11 PM. Reason: line spacing
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Welcome theanarchist...... Great forum for information.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

damn bro sorry to hear that happened, I hate it when that happens during cycle when ya catch a bug/flu; while it sucks ya temporarily lost that weight, just up your calories tremendously and you'll recover faster and get that weight back. Also, if ya get sick again, despite throwing up and diarrhea you gotta try and get anything into your system. It could have been a few things: food poisoning, something wasn't handled correctly, but for your immune system to take a shock like that, if you haven't already slowly ease into things first few days (eating, training) and then blow it up after getting back into the groove (should be a few days to bounce back).

Smart workouts to get back into it and I would do the same lay out for each muscle group, before you get back into getting heavy wit it. Feel better bro and sometimes when it gets too deep, you gotta look up when it feels like you're stuck under the sheet of ice and amp yourself up to break on through, that why when you try harshers ph/ds's you'll have an idea what how to gauge yourself. Even with a very good diet and working out, when I introduced SD into the mix, I felt like I was sick for at least 2-3 weeks; but with all the potential sides and really damaging effects beast/sd has on the body, I knew I couldn't afford to mess things up. Keep killin ish, don't leave no prisoners and let us know whas good.
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    damn bro sorry to hear that happened, I hate it when that happens during cycle when ya catch a bug/flu; while it sucks ya temporarily lost that weight, just up your calories tremendously and you'll recover faster and get that weight back. Also, if ya get sick again, despite throwing up and diarrhea you gotta try and get anything into your system. It could have been a few things: food poisoning, something wasn't handled correctly, but for your immune system to take a shock like that, if you haven't already slowly ease into things first few days (eating, training) and then blow it up after getting back into the groove (should be a few days to bounce back).

Smart workouts to get back into it and I would do the same lay out for each muscle group, before you get back into getting heavy wit it. Feel better bro and sometimes when it gets too deep, you gotta look up when it feels like you're stuck under the sheet of ice and amp yourself up to break on through, that why when you try harshers ph/ds's you'll have an idea what how to gauge yourself. Even with a very good diet and working out, when I introduced SD into the mix, I felt like I was sick for at least 2-3 weeks; but with all the potential sides and really damaging effects beast/sd has on the body, I knew I couldn't afford to mess things up. Keep killin ish, don't leave no prisoners and let us know whas good.
    Thanks SinX. How was your gains on SD? Did you continue after you got sick?

I am hoping this time around I can finished. I hate to leave it like I did.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Day 3 & 4

Rest days.

I have been feeling a bit tired. I'm really looking forward to the pumps I was feeling on this before I had to stop. So far so good it felt nice to get rest.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

Thanks SinX. How was your gains on SD? Did you continue after you got sick?

I am hoping this time around I can finished. I hate to leave it like I did.
    Anytime bro and gains were ridiculous with SD, strength was up like whoa and yeah I had to force myself outta bed and into the gym when I introduced SD. I actually lost a lot of weight when I got water poisoned, but I remember for a week I must ate around 8-10 meals a day on top of driving into town and eat everything in set. Hahaha bringing back memories actually, the internet was so sh1tty I think I was on for like 10mins at a time and at times I feel like I write too much, but really, I woulda done the same then, just couldn't.

Might sound cheesy, but watch some of those inspirational videos, listen to your favorite music to pump ya up and stay active. I know it's gonna suck hardcore at times, but just make sure you up your calories slightly, if you've cut out sugar from your diet recently you can replicate that through fruits and get natural sugar, which will help. And I just read your last post, maybe you just needed a couple of days off after that, it happens; last thing you wanna do is put your body in shock after getting sick and recovering, slowly ease your way back into it and once you're ready to break off the shackles yet again, go all out and crush it.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

This week I am doing reps in the range of 6-8 with drop weight of 20% to 30% after last working set.

Day 5 - Chest & Triceps

Bench Press
    135x14
    185x6 (had spotter, helped pushed out last rep)
    145x7
    145x7
    115x8

Incline Dumbbell Press
    45x9
    55x7
    55x7
    55x6
    45x6

Standing Cable Cross
    80x9
    80x9
    80x8
    60x8

Tricep Press
    80x8
    80x8
    80x6
    60x7

Standing Dumbbell Extension
    45x9
    55x9
    60x9
    45x8

Skull Crusher
    55x7
    55x6
    55x6

Standing Calf Raise
    110x20
    135x15
    135x15

Seated Calf Press
    110x15
    110x15
    110x15

Sauna 12 Minutes
    Push Ups in Sauna

So I am a little tired and I cut out my pre-workout drink (craze) today. I noticed a difference but am starting to get a little pump from the andro and epistane. Pushed myself but feel I could give more. Needed a guy to spot me on bench press and felt weak but told my ego that I can't expect to jump up 50 pounds like I want to have to build to it. I look forward to more pumps and better lifts.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Day 6

Feeling a bit fatigued. I just got off work and I am feeling very tired and sluggish. I forgot to take a pill this morning so I will miss that dose and take one before the gym tonight. I am going to take a nap and hopefully feel better when I wake up. I hope this isn't a sign to come,
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

Day 6

Feeling a bit fatigued. I just got off work and I am feeling very tired and sluggish. I forgot to take a pill this morning so I will miss that dose and take one before the gym tonight. I am going to take a nap and hopefully feel better when I wake up. I hope this isn't a sign to come,
    Yeah I was gonna say not to take a pwo during cycle, but after a couple of days you should be feeling better. Up your carbs a bit and stay active, some days might be a bit tougher than others, but nothing really worth it comes easy. After a beast workout like that, yeah you're def gonna feel mad tired esp without a p/o, see how your body adapts over the next few days and I know this may sound like a joke, but if you constantly feel like ****, slowly ween off caffeine by sipping cola here and there, just go don't crazy with that. Or hit a cup of coffee, half a packet to 1 TOPS of sugar and you'll be alright; of if you can jack brown sugar from restaurants fck it. Get in some potassium/b6-b12 and you'll be feelin better too; maybe st johns wort and take 2x the recommended doses, that kinda helped out in conjunction with some other things.
    Last edited by SinX; 03-20-2013 at 12:02 AM. Reason: long day
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Day 6 - Back & Biceps

One Arm Dumbbell Row
    55x12
    60x8
    65x9
    65x9
    45x8

Wide Grip Pulldown
    60x12
    80x9
    90x7
    90x6
    60x7

Seated Cable Row
    70x10
    80x8
    90x7
    100x6
    60x8

Reverse Grip Pulldown
    60x9
    110x6
    80x6
    80x6
    60x7

Barbell Curl
    45x12
    65x10
    65x10
    65x9
    65x9
    45x8

Preacher Curl
    55x8
    55x8
    55x7

Ab Workout
    3 Sets:
    35 Sit-ups (using medicine ball)
    15 hanging leg raises
    1 minute planks

Sauna 10 minutes.

I was tired before workout and though I tried to get excited I couldn't focus good at the gym tonight. I feel I could have gave more and lifted heavier. Kind of disappointed with workout and weight. During this bulk I am not doing cardio at all and after this 4 weeks I will start running a mile 3 times a week minimum. Stomach is getting a lot of my weight had to move up to 36 in pant size.

Thanks for comments and suggestions.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

subd good luck man
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post

Yeah I was gonna say not to take a pwo during cycle, but after a couple of days you should be feeling better. Up your carbs a bit and stay active, some days might be a bit tougher than others, but nothing really worth it comes easy. After a beast workout like that, yeah you're def gonna feel mad tired esp without a p/o, see how your body adapts over the next few days and I know this may sound like a joke, but if you constantly feel like ****, slowly ween off caffeine by sipping cola here and there, just go don't crazy with that. Or hit a cup of coffee, half a packet to 1 TOPS of sugar and you'll be alright; of if you can jack brown sugar from restaurants fck it. Get in some potassium/b6-b12 and you'll be feelin better too; maybe st johns wort and take 2x the recommended doses, that kinda helped out in conjunction with some other things.
    Saint johns wart? Does it give energy? I did stop the soda intake. Thanks for the encouraging words and suggestions will look into b6 and b12 pills.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

One thing I forgot to mention is I really cut down time between sets. I am only waiting a max of 1 minutes between each set and 2 minutes max between different exercises. This is causing me more fatigue and is making my lungs and body work harder.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    subd good luck man
    Welcome fame. Thanks for reading my log and if you got any suggestions or comments please feel free to share.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

Saint johns wart? Does it give energy? I did stop the soda intake. Thanks for the encouraging words and suggestions will look into b6 and b12 pills.
    It'll help with mood and depending on how well ya feel, psychologically yes it could create energy. I'm all about chi and channeling energy in certain areas, if you start meditation and really focus deep within yourself that'll help a lot too. If you told me before 16, I woulda said get the fck outta here, but around that age I started boxing traditionally and over the years moved onto the next form of martial arts, fighting/defense and the mental/physical aspects I got out of meditation/prayers [you don't have to do that] and yoga helped out in many ways more than one.

The abrupt intake of soda and your pwo are most likely the culprit (test base or no? do you have an ai just in case?) and depending on how fast your body gets rid of waste; either through sweat/urination or defecation will equal the length of time. However, if you really start feeling bad and you know that's the case, just take baby sips till ya feel better and try not to use it as a crutch. I know caffeine is not a pleasant thing to withdraw of, but just play it smart and you'll be good. I'll also tell you, like the smart idiot I was, I drank a lot of coffee on time and if it wasn't for taking a ish load of supps I knew I was asking for trouble. For example, walking woulda been a great cardio session if I kept at it over an 1, plus walking around a lot for my job up and down countless flights of stairs; when I started to jog/run I literally thought I was gonna die, no exaggeration, I would lose my vision, throat close up a bit and I know it was from lack of oxygen, but still I knew I had to make up for it in the gym and since im hella hard on myself with good form I was lucky I didn't get hurt with the heavy ish I was throwing around or just managing to hit my last rep and drop it on the ground (I hate doing that though).

No worries bro and even throw in extra vit c, don't go past 3g and when you want to cut back, slowly taper off it, don't cold turkey it. Try eating a bit more too and the problem with resting too much for too long, is that once you get into that routine, it's hard to get away from due to the fact it's easier to lay around than try to work you way up to and break a pr. Those tough days, the ones where you think fck throughout your whole session, where you wanna say well maybe I'll make up for it next time, nah fck that, stick with it and pull it out; learn to love those extra moments of grunting, grinding your teeth, sweating and have that feeling that if I can't get this last one I wasted my time and you'll become a machine.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

Also be sure to get in 2-3x banana's (if you are already, eat more) or a great source of potassium (pill from, certain yogurts, etc) and magnesium; on top of the 1.5-2 gallons of water, also drink some power/gatorade for electrolytes, definitely want to make sure that's in balance as well.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Day 7 - Rest

Today was a rest day and I was extremely tired this morning but feeling good tonight. I went wall climbing for about 30 minutes and felt good. Tomorrow I am hoping to train harder then I have been this week. Nothing else to report as of yet. Eating bananas and took some b12.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Day 8 - shoulders

Decent workout.

Day 9 (Friday) - Legs

Squat
    135x12
    225x8
    275x8
    275x6
    Drop Set - 135x8

Leg Extensions
    130x8
    130x8
    130x8

Romain Dead Lift/Regular Dead Lift
    135x8
    225x7
    305x1
    225x6
    Drop Set - 135x7

Can't Recall what else I did on friday so I will end it there. 305 is my best Dead lift to date I don't think that's bad considering 2 months in the gym from a long layoff.

Saturday - Rest
    Sunday - Rest
    Monday - Rest

Was sick with a cold Sunday and Monday and a little today still getting over it. Think epistane weakens my immune system cause this is second time I a, sick on it and I was rarely sick before starting taking it.

Day 12 (Tuesday) - Chest & Biceps/Back/Triceps

Incline Dumbbell Press
    45x12
    55x8
    65x8
    75x6
    80x6
    Drop set - 45x6

Bench Press (weakness)
    145x8
    155x6
    155x6

Triceps Press down
    120x8
    130x6
    120x6

Overhead Triceps Extensions
    55x8
    70x6
    70x6
    70x6

Bent Over Row
    75x6
    75x6
    80x6
    Drop Set - 45x6

Cable Row
    120x8
    130x6
    130x6
    130x6
    Drop Set - 100x6

Barbell Curl
    75x11
    95x5
    95x4
    75x8
    75x7
    Drop Set - 45x6

Preacher Curl
    45x12
    45x9
    45x8

Called it a day after that cause I was feeling nauseous and just had enough. Felt today was my strongest yet. Weak point is bench press but everything else I felt like I was stronger then other days. Still sick today but pushed myself. No physical changes I can notice as of yet.

Note: Haven't taken a dose since Sunday cause of cold. Will start back tomorrow morning. Don't think it will effect cycle missing two days. If I get sick again I will discontinue use and have good knowledge of this is what's making me sick.

Will do abs and calls on Thursday cause I wasn't in the mood to do them today.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

Been awhile how's it goin over there bro?

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle of EpiStaine
    By SASCat in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 05:29 PM
  2. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 12:50 PM
  3. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 11:41 PM
  4. first cycle
    By HighBall in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 02:34 AM
  5. First Cycle Help