8 weeks of cycling, more gains during pct? lets find out!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i actually started EP back up last night. i currently have daa powder on hand and have an order placed for epharms topical.

Alright good stuff, keep on taking what you have and then throw in the other jumpoffs as well.

im basing my suppression feeling on the fact my balls havent changed and low sex drive. no soreness or pain as of yet. i'll continue tamoxifen a few more weeks and add in daa powder....
    Unfortunately other low sex drive [I know it sucks man I've been there for sometime], that's pretty good then and I just think it's a combo of a couple things and nolva. Once that AI starts working it's way thought + daa + maybe another test booster with fadogia on top of recourse/anabeta/osta and I don't think you could go wrong. Is this the beginning of your third week or how long has it been exactly? I don't think you need to go further with the nolva, just the rebound [hopefully it will not occur] afterwards. It actually takes a bit of time for libido to recover off nolva; not even just reading it online, but with what friends have told me, it usually takes a week/two or so after for sex drive to start getting back.

Give it a few more days then go by one more week and see how you feel more there, it sucks but it might just be the waiting game. After my last cycle from mid way of the second to last week to the third week of PCT, slowly and slowly getting better; after the first week of ending PCT and still using some TB I had left around, I got back to normal. I was scared to get bloods done, so I waited another couple of months and when I got the results, all I had was high cholesterol and everything came back within normal range. Unfortunately, that down time (no pun intended) sucked and I had to find ways of playing it off, talkin ish bout my back is killing me and what not; but sometime in the near future you'll start waking up with morning wood and it'll be all good from there.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

2. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Unfortunately other low sex drive [I know it sucks man I've been there for sometime], that's pretty good then and I just think it's a combo of a couple things and nolva. Once that AI starts working it's way thought + daa + maybe another test booster with fadogia on top of recourse/anabeta/osta and I don't think you could go wrong. Is this the beginning of your third week or how long has it been exactly? I don't think you need to go further with the nolva, just the rebound [hopefully it will not occur] afterwards. It actually takes a bit of time for libido to recover off nolva; not even just reading it online, but with what friends have told me, it usually takes a week/two or so after for sex drive to start getting back.

Give it a few more days then go by one more week and see how you feel more there, it sucks but it might just be the waiting game. After my last cycle from mid way of the second to last week to the third week of PCT, slowly and slowly getting better; after the first week of ending PCT and still using some TB I had left around, I got back to normal. I was scared to get bloods done, so I waited another couple of months and when I got the results, all I had was high cholesterol and everything came back within normal range. Unfortunately, that down time (no pun intended) sucked and I had to find ways of playing it off, talkin ish bout my back is killing me and what not; but sometime in the near future you'll start waking up with morning wood and it'll be all good from there.
    When I say further I mean you don't have to pass 4 weeks of nolva, but what's your dosage and which week are you on?
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
    •   

3. beginning of third week. i did 20/20/12.5/ and will do another 12.5
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    beginning of third week. i did 20/20/12.5/ and will do another 12.5
    alright you should be fine then and if you feel still feel like you're getting mad emotional and what not, you can drop it down to 10. Give it a few more weeks and you'll be alright.

5. ironically today i aquired oily skin and a few pimples. the boys are hanging pretty low also.
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. how have your workouts been? feeling strong? how's your stamina? good luck

7. Workouts are good. In need of a deload real soon. Strength is higher now than on cycle and still holding at 183-184
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. Glad to hear things are going a bit more smoothly and just keep at it you'll be back to normal in no time. Also, when you get that topical just spray 3x twice a day in that area and I wouldn't go more than 6 weeks. From a wise man to another, if you use it on your lower back, just make sure none of that liquid slides down otherwise you'll be burnin hardcore nasty; any area you apply it in, try not to use your hands, but it's not a problem if you very lightly rub it in and move it in place (just wash your hands afterwards). It's also recommended (not necessary), to saran wrap it for a good 30mins and it'll get in there nice and well, and it may burn pretty good as well, just to give you a heads up, however, I've tried a lot of topicals but this is the only one I've purchased twice and will continue to.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. gyno flare up during first week of cycle
    By rglass0013 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 04:54 AM
  2. Well....last 2 weeks of cycle...time to prepare for PCT
    By drumm3r9 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 02:50 PM
  3. More Gains on PCT then when ON Cycle
    By musclehustler in forum Post Cycle Therapy