Hows my PH-19 and M1D Black cycle look?

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, been thinking about running my first cycle and thought id get some opinions.

My main question would be how to dose the ph19.

I am running m1db at 4 caps the first few days then to 6 caps and then at a week if i feel good ill run it at 8 caps a day for 6 weeks.

I am not sure how to run the ph 19 though. Reps can you help me out?

Well, i guess you wouldnt call it a real ph. Real mild.

My goal is to bulk as much as possible so that will include 3000-4000 cal. a day.

My searching has brought me to two supplements i plan on cycling.

CYCLE:
M1D
LG PH-19

For pct I will take.

PCT:
Erase
Endosurge
D-Pol
Anabeta

I have read these are very mild and dont need a SERM but i could access nolva or clomid if needed. What do you think?

SUPPORT:
Fish oil
Milk thistle
Multi
Naicin
etc.

PRE:
Flashover

Mass gainer

Anything i should add or consider removing?

Should i expect some good gains?

Thanks guys!

Also the ph 19 comes with 7 Keto which is the same as erase. Some people say to run in with the cycle? Should I or should I save it for another pct. Im trying to gain mass so idk if i want to run it on cycle.

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
How do you plan on dosing M1D black and PH-19 and for how long? As far as PCT I beleive you youll be fine with OTC and there are many options. I think Dpol and erase would be adequate and I would taper the Erase, not that rebound is likely with this stack. Personaly I would keep it all in the family though and run FormX. Its got DAA, an AI and "natural" SERM. You could also add T-911 as part of the stack and run it straight through PCT or run it just in PCT along with Formadrol. You plan on logging?

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
How do you plan on dosing M1D black and PH-19 and for how long? As far as PCT I beleive you youll be fine with OTC and there are many options. I think Dpol and erase would be adequate and I would taper the Erase, not that rebound is likely with this stack. Personaly I would keep it all in the family though and run FormX. Its got DAA, an AI and "natural" SERM. You could also add T-911 as part of the stack and run it straight through PCT or run it just in PCT along with Formadrol. You plan on logging?
I only have one bottle of each so what do you think the best dosing would be? I also have already bought my pct. I was gonna run it solo as a natty stack but then decided to save it ffor a mild cycle pct. I didn't have any plans on logging but if some people are interested I don't see why I couldnt log it. And it would be better to taper on or off erase starting pct. And I have a free bottle of 7 Keto coming with the cycle. What's your thoughts of running that on cycle.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
And should I stay away from stim preworkout supps while on cycle due to bblood pressure.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
not familiar with the newer lg products but 6-8 caps ed of m1db wont last long with 1 bottle

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
And should I stay away from stim preworkout supps while on cycle due to bblood pressure.
thats up to you, i didnt have an issue but was also using coQ10

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
not familiar with the newer lg products but 6-8 caps ed of m1db wont last long with 1 bottle
At will last a month at 4 caps a day. If at week three I feel like I wanna run it longer or bump up the dose I'll order another bottle. First cycle so I wanna take it easy. Feel it out first.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
At will last a month at 4 caps a day. If at week three I feel like I wanna run it longer or bump up the dose I'll order another bottle. First cycle so I wanna take it easy. Feel it out first.
4 caps will be underdosed, but do what you feel is better. it was my first ph as well and if i could go back id run 4 bottles for 8 weeks

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
4 caps will be underdosed, but do what you feel is better. it was my first ph as well and if i could go back id run 4 bottles for 8 weeks
Ok wow yeah I'll pick up another bottle then. What did you run when you ran it . Did you see good gains. Strength and weight wise.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
m1db solo with formx pct. good strength gains, a few extra pounds

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
good to know. Hope the ph19 does alittle something as well.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I have ran anabeta erase and daa and got some great strenght gains as well as some extra lbs. So im honestly just excited for the pct as i am for the cycle.

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
I would pick up 2 more bottles of the M1d Black. That would allow a 6 week run at 8 caps ED. I would taper down Lean extreme.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Ok yeah I'll pick up two more bottles and run it for 6 weeks. What about dosage with the ph19. Should I run that for six weeks as well at as higher dose.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
`My main question would be how to dose the ph19.

I am running m1db at 4 caps the first few days then to 6 caps and then at a week if i feel good ill run it at 8 caps a day for 6 weeks.

I am not sure how to run the ph 19 though. Reps can you help me out?

jon1989

Awards
BUMP...any updates on what PH19 dosage you are taking for you cycle mindset101??