Help with cutting cycle with Tren...

Bronnie

Awards
Hi everybody,
Is suitable Tren Enanthate with Test. Propionate with Anavar to use in cutting cycle? And how could you do a cycle with these three things? Or can I have change something of it? I need your help
I would like to:

week 1-12 Tren E 200mg twice a week
week 1-8 test. prop. 100mg EOD
week 6-14 Anavar 60mg ED

Is it ok? Of course then PCT...:)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Cycle history, stats and age?

Bronnie

Awards
I had 6 cycles...but everything was aimed mainly for bulking - my stupid mistake. ( there were deca,d bol, boldenone, sustanon etc..) age 23, 190cm 115kg and cca 20per cent BF. And now I want to try tren for cutting with perfect diet. So I dont know if acetate or enanthate ... maybe tren ace pin with test. prop. EOD 100mg both for 8 weeks and then only prop. 2-3 weeks with anavar, or what do you think?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If you are 20% bf you need to try and loss naturally honestly it is not that hard. Just get your diet straightened out and add cardio to your training regime. Once you hit 15-16% then run tren and really lean out. Also you will want to run tren ace. I would recommend a 2:1 ratio of tren to test for the simple reason that tren binds much better than test to receptors and the test is merely a base on that type of cycle. So like 400mg tren to 200mg test. Always have either caber or prami on hand.

Still you should loss naturally first.

bigzuma

Awards
Is that 400mg tren ace and 200mg test weekly?