Another H-Drol First timer

mustang88

Awards
I have been researching for over 6 months and planning to start my first cycle on a ph.(H-Drol) My plan is as follows. Any input would be greatly appreciated as i dont want to leave anything out. My Biggest concern is how to take the ph and the supports? such as times and spacing between all things being taken. I work out in the evenings after 4pm.I'm up at 530am for work (7am-3pm) Do i take the cycle assist all the way through even while i take the pct? and the supplements that are not the supports for the ph ......do i discontinue those from the first day of ph cycle? and start using again once i have started the pct. sorry to have so many questions i just dont want to hinder my outcome because i took the h-drol and the supports or vitamins, fish oil ect... to close together or the wrong ones for that matter. I plan on using this as a cycle to lean out and lose unwanted body fat but add some size too.

H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75

Week 1&2
Normal routine supplements (fish oil, multi vitamin, fatburner, bcaas, creatine, arginine, whey and cassein protein).
CEL Cycle Assist (4 caps twice a day).

Week 3
Normal routine supplements (fish oil, multi vitamin, fatburner, bcaas, creatine, arginine, whey and cassein protein).
CEL H-Drol 50mg (25mg am. and 25mg pm.)

Week 4-8
CEL H-Drol 75mg (50mg am. and 25mg pm.)

Week 9-12
CEL PCT Assist (2 caps @ Bedtime).

**Taurine on hand as well in case of pumps.

Thanks in advance for the advice!