Best cycle for up to half a grand

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Hey all,

Currently willing to spend up to half a grand on first cycle.

I want as much lean gains as humanly possible, with as little water weight as possible, without going as far to deal with aromatizing effects and gyno.

I'm 6,2 been bodybuilding for several years, recently did a sum of 5 calipers and RJL scan and it put me around 65% water mass, @ 8% body fat (190 lbs).

I know prices are different depending on quality, source..etc, but for this purpose let's say standard prices apply.

Basically wondering if it's possible to gain and keep 15 lbs of pure ripped muscle to my frame after PCT is done.

Diet is spot on, has been for a year. Looking to take my gains to the next level. I'm a personal trainer and I know my macros which I use to plan meals days in advance.

Looking for advice ! Very interested in your responses.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
No prv, 21.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all,
"Sup bro"
Currently willing to spend up to half a grand on first cycle. "Nice"

I want as much lean gains as humanly possible, with as little water weight as possible, without going as far to deal with aromatizing effects and gyno. "This will depend in diet and not using an aromatizing kicker, you will have to deal with the test aromatizing a bit"

I'm 6,2 been bodybuilding for several years, currently at did sum of 5 calipers and RJL scan and it put me around 65% water mass, @ 8% body fat (190 lbs). "Great starting point"

I know prices are different depending on quality, source..etc, but for this purpose let's say standard prices apply. "Ok ill go by my standard prices I get"

Basically wondering if it's possible to gain and keep 15 lbs of pure ripped muscle to my frame after PCT is done. "It's possible but you will need a great diet and a great pct bro research pct inside and out that's very important"

Diet is spot on, has been for a year. Looking to take my gains to the next level. I'm a personal trainer and I know my macros which I use to plan meals days in advance. "Another great starting point"

Looking for advice ! Very interested in your responses.
1st cycle (you really don't need to or want to add a ton of stuff so you learn how your body works with different compounds)

Test E week 1-12 250mg mon/Thursday 500mg total
Tbol kicker week 1-6 60mg (I felt it about day 15)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD if you see bloat (but you prob won't but everyone is different) then up it to 12.5mg ED Week 1-12
Start pct 10 days after your last pin
Clomid 75/50/50/50
Novla 40/20/20/20
Daa product
Anti-E product
^^Paragon (both in one) can be used or dpol (daa with nitrates) and erase (great anti e)combo it's up to you bro

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
No prv, 21.
Most people would consider 21 a bit young to start aas as your natural test is at its highest, however if your mind is made up then your going to do it anyway, for a first cycle you are better off with a long ester such as Test E at 500mg pw as it only requires pinning twice weekly, you will also need an AI such as aromasin or Adex to keep estrogen at bay, hcg is also another great aid whilst on cyle as it will help prevent natural test production shutting down and help with recovery when you come off, on top of that your going to need a good pct laying out.. Clomid, nova etc... also worth keeping letro on hand in case you run in to any gyno problems, if you haven't already.... Do some research put yourself a cycle together and lay it out on the forum for the pro's to help out, it's no good being hand fed a cycle, you need to be knowledgeable on the compounds you are using

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
1st cycle (you really don't need to or want to add a ton of stuff so you learn how your body works with different compounds)

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD if you see bloat (but you prob won't but everyone is different) then up it to 12.5mg ED Week 1-12
Clomid 75/50/50/50
Novla 40/20/20/20
Daa product
Anti-E product
^^Paragon (both in one) can be used or dpol (daa with nitrates) and erase (great anti e)combo it's up to you bro
^^^ to late, lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
half a grand? is that wat u guys actually spend?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
half a grand? is that wat u guys actually spend?
Counting pct and everything that's 14 weeks of test and 4 weeks of pct which is 18 weeks total of 27$ a week which isn't to bad but the cycle I laid out would be like 400$ for me which is 22$ a week which isn't to bad for the gains but to each his own :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Counting pct and everything that's 14 weeks of test and 4 weeks of pct which is 18 weeks total of 27$ a week which isn't to bad but the cycle I laid out would be like 400$ for me which is 22$ a week which isn't to bad for the gains but to each his own :)
what would u break down the cost per lb. of muscle? about 22 a lb.?

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
See my quotes in your quote
Thanks I appreciate it man. I'll research them up various suppliers local and abroad for price points. I'm pretty busy currently so it may take a while but I will report back and let you guys know if it's reasonable.

Most people would consider 21 a bit young to start aas as your natural test is at its highest, however if your mind is made up then your going to do it anyway, for a first cycle you are better off with a long ester such as Test E at 500mg pw as it only requires pinning twice weekly, you will also need an AI such as aromasin or Adex to keep estrogen at bay, hcg is also another great aid whilst on cyle as it will help prevent natural test production shutting down and help with recovery when you come off, on top of that your going to need a good pct laying out.. Clomid, nova etc... also worth keeping letro on hand in case you run in to any gyno problems, if you haven't already.... Do some research put yourself a cycle together and lay it out on the forum for the pro's to help out, it's no good being hand fed a cycle, you need to be knowledgeable on the compounds you are using
I am, I have Anabolics by William Llewellyn 2006 Edition with some basic to advanced cycles for various bulking/cutting but I wanted to check with the community opinion before I begin posting some of them.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks I appreciate it man. I'll research them up various suppliers local and abroad for price points. I'm pretty busy currently so it may take a while but I will report back and let you guys know if it's reasonable.

I am, I have Anabolics by William Llewellyn 2006 Edition with some basic to advanced cycles for various bulking/cutting but I wanted to check with the community opinion before I begin posting some of them.
well youre in the right place for advice.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards

Clomid 75/50/50/50
Novla 40/20/20/20
Daa product
Anti-E product
I know Nolva and Clomid are pretty much the same, purposefully doubling up to ensure no ill effect?

DAA - Aspartic Acid, I learned about this in class, I think if I remember correctly it's a non essential amino acid. May be wrong, either way. With this assisting compound are the minimal effects when you take it natural, amplified on cycle?

I actually have heard of erase, and erase pro. Saw it last time I ordered two bottles of 180 cap Recompadrol for my last cut, ever heard of that?

Not sure, but I just figure it's dependent on the person. Much like everything else, work in = rewards.

(Or in this case, work out* :D )

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you just did the test and tbol and even aromasin it be only 250$ at most I was including the whole pct and the liver protectant and BP supplement plus multi and stuff in the 400$ range so if you did just the basic I'd say 250$ for 14 weeks for lets say even only 10lbs of solid muscle that's 25$ a pound :) ill take that plus the awesome feeling of being "ON"

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
One thing, I'm not squeemish about poking myself, the book shows exactly the spot, sanitation etc. Never had a problem back in the day when I was a kid and forced to get the flu shot (now I don't) but anyways I digress.

Where do you guys purchase your syringes + sanitation equipment?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing, I'm not squeemish about poking myself, the book shows exactly the spot, sanitation etc. Never had a problem back in the day when I was a kid and forced to get the flu shot (now I don't) but anyways I digress.

Where do you guys purchase your syringes + sanitation equipment?
Idk if we can source that here just google that's how I found mine and it's dirt cheap bro make sure you get 18g needles for drawing 23g to inject with alcohol wipes and a sharps container

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
If you just did the test and tbol and even aromasin it be only 250$ at most I was including the whole pct and the liver protectant and BP supplement plus multi and stuff in the 400$ range so if you did just the basic I'd say 250$ for 14 weeks for lets say even only 10lbs of solid muscle that's 25$ a pound :) ill take that plus the awesome feeling of being "ON"
CuttingLeanMass.jpg

Hey , did a bit of digging through some of my resources and came across a Provirion/Deca/Winstrol for a Cutting/Extreme Lean Mass Cycle.

Buy list:

140 tabs of Proviron for Anti-E
10ml 200/ml Deca x each week
100 tabs 10mg stanozolol (Win)

From what I can tell, the proviron adds good androgen content to the nandrolone base, which is pretty anabolic on it's own.
Winistrol, enhances the fat burning and anabolic nature of this combo, added later on in week 5.

Thoughts? I primarily enjoy the once a week injection featured, as some cycles look pretty poke.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very low dosed cycle and too short of a duration of deca. Proviron should help to mediate some of the effects, but your libido will likely take a large hit for several months.

First cycle, IMO, should be very basic: 500mg of Test E or C for 10-12 weeks.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
What type of gains could I expect, given my priorly mentioned body composition statistics on this type of gear?

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Okay, I should have expected that :)

I've read enough to know each person is different. Excited, Waiting for a good chance to sit down and just read till I am unable to process any more information. I love those nights by the fire with the laptop just absorbing; adding to my knowledge base.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I would recomend 12-14 weeks 500mg test e per week inj 250x2
Weeks 1-4 run 50 mg dbol
At end of cycle run 6 weeks of winny 50mg till pct

I saW realy good gains for this but only ran 10 weeks, wished I would've ran 14.

I get my gear pretty cheap and with gear alone I'm talking 225 range. That's a startting block and you know about ai's and pct I'm sure. Good luck and hope you post ur cycle here sounds like with your nutrition and your knowledge for training you could pack on close to 20lbs of lean hard mass as the winny will harden you up and get rid of that unwanted water retention. Hope that helped, good luck!

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Hey I can't thank you enough for your information,

I am going to purchase Paragon, and I have another question in particular regarding dosing; following the labelled instructions taking 3 x a day, it should last approximately four weeks.

Do I begin that with the rest of pct plan beginning 10 days after last pin, or ongoing on cycle.

I've heard endless preaching the effectiveness of milk thistle, would this avenue of liver protection be benefical to add in? + joint flex etc.
Thanks in advance I look forward to your answers.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
I would recomend 12-14 weeks 500mg test e per week inj 250x2
Weeks 1-4 run 50 mg dbol
At end of cycle run 6 weeks of winny 50mg till pct

I saW realy good gains for this but only ran 10 weeks, wished I would've ran 14.

I get my gear pretty cheap and with gear alone I'm talking 225 range. That's a startting block and you know about ai's and pct I'm sure. Good luck and hope you post ur cycle here sounds like with your nutrition and your knowledge for training you could pack on close to 20lbs of lean hard mass as the winny will harden you up and get rid of that unwanted water retention. Hope that helped, good luck!
Thank you for your warms words, I plan to and will update accordingly as it's still ongoing R&D plus purchasing will take some time. Will add the link @ this thread stay posted :)

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Update:

I looked into it concurrently found several price points to be had on the items listed above.
Now for the obvious question, boys and girls.

Proviron (25mg-50tabs) $100
Or
| Clomid (25mg-50tabs) $100
| Nolvadex (25mg-50tabs) $100

Aromasin(12.5mg)-50tabs) $100
Tbol kicker (25mg-50tabs)$100
Test E (300mg - 20cc) $160
Total $560 or 460$

Please critique these prices and my overall order. I am interested in opinions in relation to CAN dollars if this is acceptable range to be facilitating.

Thanks

Last edited:
NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Effectively, from what I understand that would mean approximately 3-4 12.5 aromasin (exemestane) /wk, easy math makes that for twelve weeks around 36-48 pills, half that if it's 25mg and your splitting them. This is in the best case scenario where I am not seeing any aromitizing effects and do not need to up dosage.

But given that this is the situation, I have only been able to find thus far, and let me emphasize this, EXTREMELY OVERPRICED aromasin, nothing like 100$, more like that price for 10 25mg's, which is hardly sufficient especially when that would only net me half the twelve week period!

Thats around 200$ for one compound!

/Rant I understand gear is expensive, but thats ridiculous

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Go for RC a lot cheaper but a lot more sketchy on what your getting.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
I actually luckily talked it down to 100$ for 25mg 50 pills. Woot!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Go for RC a lot cheaper but a lot more sketchy on what your getting.
I have had better success with rc than pharma, oddly enough. It really depends on the source. I have seen alot of bunk pharma clomid, nolva and especially caber.

The RC sites you want to make sure they have a good rep and that they have a solid raw supplier. Also liquid suspension is a lot more friendly to the compounds than tab form. I have seen arimidex from a pharmacy that was 20% less pure than its liquid RC equivalent, this was a mass spec readout.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If it were me going through my sources this is the cycle I would take

1-4 Test prop 100mg eod
1-12 Test E 250 x2
12-14 Test prop 100mg eod
6-14 hcg 250iu x2
1-14 Arimidex .25mg eod
6-12 winny 50mg ed

PCT 3 days after last prop
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Exemestane 12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25

That would end up being around $300 for the gear/hcg and $150 for pct/ai

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Thanks very nicely run cycle. More pinning than I would prefer for my first, but nonetheless noted for efficacy of utilizing funds to a great extent. When's your next cycle? I'd love to 'be in' for it.

As a generally question here, as this thread is quickly turning into a newb faq anyways alebit stocked full of great users with proper information on cycles. What ill effects would be seen from downsizing a cycle normally run for 14 weeks to 12? I'd assume just a loss of potential gains, which would suck. hard.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks very nicely run cycle. More pinning than I would prefer for my first, but nonetheless noted for efficacy of utilizing funds to a great extent. When's your next cycle? I'd love to 'be in' for it.

As a generally question here, as this thread is quickly turning into a newb faq anyways alebit stocked full of great users with proper information on cycles. What ill effects would be seen from downsizing a cycle normally run for 14 weeks to 12? I'd assume just a loss of potential gains, which would suck. hard.
The cycle I posted above is a 12 week cycle but instead of waiting on the ester to clear you are running test prop so you will have consistently higher levels of test till pct so basically turning a 12 weeker with 2 weeks dead time into a 14 weeker with 3 days of dead time.

This is my current cycle. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html#post3850855

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Thanks Gerbs, at first my thought was that would require a too many pins, but in earnest the real concern would be acquiring the syringes and needles to facilitate the increasing number of pinns!

Luckily I have found a solution, canada has NEP/NSP program which allow for Needle exchange, and/or Needles and Syringes to be given for free! This should assist me and my canadian friends when planning cycles, although let it be noted I understand its pretty inexpensive, who wants to spend what they can get for free. and in quantity.

Will be starting cycle before next weekend!
Cheers

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks Gerbs, at first my thought was that would require a too many pins, but in earnest the real concern would be acquiring the syringes and needles to facilitate the increasing number of pinns!

Luckily I have found a solution, canada has NEP/NSP program which allow for Needle exchange, and/or Needles and Syringes to be given for free! This should assist me and my canadian friends when planning cycles, although let it be noted I understand its pretty inexpensive, who wants to spend what they can get for free. and in quantity.

Will be starting cycle before next weekend!
Cheers
Can't wait to follow! Free is always better imo

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Thanks buddy I appreciate the support. I just picked up some dianabol in these pink capsules, costing approximately 100$ for 50 caps of dbol ; threw me for a loop even accused my source of selling fake stuff, and he got defensive and pissed.

Not a very smart move, and I felt like a dick rightly so. Hes doing me a favor! Anyways thats at least what I feel mostly, the intelligent part of me that typically yields success albeit cold and calculating, has some reservations.

I know typically that dianabol is sold in containers and is hexagonal in shape coming often in tablet form, colored pink. These were capsules, 50 of them dosed at 20mg a pop. I understand enough to realize that it's possible that UGL may have an easier time with capsules, and that b-bol powder can also be put in capsules.

Likely? I opened one up to check, It's in a white powder.

The part that throws me off is its claiming to be Novartis. My source is a coworker, and his source is a bodybuilder and jacked (265lb 8%), married etc. I even talked to the guy on the phone and he offered me some advice, making me honestly believe hes being truthful.

Regardless,

Wanted to run this by my second family for opinions. Boys & Girls?

Suppose the only real way to tell is to put my head in the water, and blast..