Best cycle for up to half a grand

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Thanks very nicely run cycle. More pinning than I would prefer for my first, but nonetheless noted for efficacy of utilizing funds to a great extent. When's your next cycle? I'd love to 'be in' for it.

As a generally question here, as this thread is quickly turning into a newb faq anyways alebit stocked full of great users with proper information on cycles. What ill effects would be seen from downsizing a cycle normally run for 14 weeks to 12? I'd assume just a loss of potential gains, which would suck. hard.
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by NeighbourMike View Post
    Thanks very nicely run cycle. More pinning than I would prefer for my first, but nonetheless noted for efficacy of utilizing funds to a great extent. When's your next cycle? I'd love to 'be in' for it.

As a generally question here, as this thread is quickly turning into a newb faq anyways alebit stocked full of great users with proper information on cycles. What ill effects would be seen from downsizing a cycle normally run for 14 weeks to 12? I'd assume just a loss of potential gains, which would suck. hard.
    The cycle I posted above is a 12 week cycle but instead of waiting on the ester to clear you are running test prop so you will have consistently higher levels of test till pct so basically turning a 12 weeker with 2 weeks dead time into a 14 weeker with 3 days of dead time.

This is my current cycle. Abscent minded log. Test e 600mg +winny
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

3. Thanks Gerbs, at first my thought was that would require a too many pins, but in earnest the real concern would be acquiring the syringes and needles to facilitate the increasing number of pinns!

Luckily I have found a solution, canada has NEP/NSP program which allow for Needle exchange, and/or Needles and Syringes to be given for free! This should assist me and my canadian friends when planning cycles, although let it be noted I understand its pretty inexpensive, who wants to spend what they can get for free. and in quantity.

Will be starting cycle before next weekend!
    Cheers
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by NeighbourMike View Post
    Thanks Gerbs, at first my thought was that would require a too many pins, but in earnest the real concern would be acquiring the syringes and needles to facilitate the increasing number of pinns!

Luckily I have found a solution, canada has NEP/NSP program which allow for Needle exchange, and/or Needles and Syringes to be given for free! This should assist me and my canadian friends when planning cycles, although let it be noted I understand its pretty inexpensive, who wants to spend what they can get for free. and in quantity.

Will be starting cycle before next weekend!
    Cheers
    Can't wait to follow! Free is always better imo

5. Thanks buddy I appreciate the support. I just picked up some dianabol in these pink capsules, costing approximately 100$ for 50 caps of dbol ; threw me for a loop even accused my source of selling fake stuff, and he got defensive and pissed.

Not a very smart move, and I felt like a dick rightly so. Hes doing me a favor! Anyways thats at least what I feel mostly, the intelligent part of me that typically yields success albeit cold and calculating, has some reservations.

I know typically that dianabol is sold in containers and is hexagonal in shape coming often in tablet form, colored pink. These were capsules, 50 of them dosed at 20mg a pop. I understand enough to realize that it's possible that UGL may have an easier time with capsules, and that b-bol powder can also be put in capsules.

Likely? I opened one up to check, It's in a white powder.

The part that throws me off is its claiming to be Novartis. My source is a coworker, and his source is a bodybuilder and jacked (265lb 8%), married etc. I even talked to the guy on the phone and he offered me some advice, making me honestly believe hes being truthful.

Regardless,

Wanted to run this by my second family for opinions. Boys & Girls?

Suppose the only real way to tell is to put my head in the water, and blast..
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Cycle for 6-Oxo
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 11:25 AM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM
  3. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 05:55 PM
  4. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 03:56 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 11:56 AM