Starting a cycle

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Hi guys I've been lifting for about 12 years but am looking to start a cycle to pack on a little muscle. Anybody on here got any input they could share please?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi guys I've been lifting for about 12 years but am looking to start a cycle to pack on a little muscle. Anybody on here got any input they could share please?
Start reading and researching a compound you like. Also include a pct , and no serm no cycle. The stickies in this forum should be your starting point.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
For a first cycle I'd reccomend something easygoing. Hdrol is perfect with zero side affects if you do it right. But research about pct and serms and decide what you want.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
@cmitch

What did u start out with and what's the basics. I've used every supplement under the sun but never roids ?

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
@cmitch

What did u start out with and what's the basics. I've used every supplement under the sun but never roids ?
I started out with hdrol. Halo drol. It's not a steroid it is a ph. Basically a legal steroid. Get set up with some pcts a good serm and some on cycle support like cycle assist.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
What were ur gains on hdrol? What did u use for pct? I've taken andro before and another ph called double dragon SOS 500.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
What were ur gains and what did u use for pct? I've taken andro and a ph called double dragon SOS 500 before.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
What were ur gains on hdrol? What did u use for pct? I've taken andro before and another ph called double dragon SOS 500.
At peak I gained about fifteen pounds. And was able to keep ten of them. For the price I was happy. And since it is on the weaker end of phs I experienced zero side affects which was a big plus for me.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
I was reading about test e and how that injectables are better then oral because they don't have to go through ur liver twice, what's ur opinion on this?
i don't have a whole lot of experience with injectables, but i do know that injectables will be a longer cycle (8-12 weeks) where as an oral or "pro hormone" cycle will be shorter at around 6-8 weeks and therefore less expensive.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
What name brand of halo did u take. I found one called beast supa-test with 30 mg of halo?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i don't have a whole lot of experience with injectables, but i do know that injectables will be a longer cycle (8-12 weeks) where as an oral or "pro hormone" cycle will be shorter at around 6-8 weeks and therefore less expensive.
The whole thing about comparing testosterone to a prohormone is the toxicity. Testosterone, still toxic, is far less toxic comparing to a pro hormone. The orals are hell on your liver.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
What name brand of halo did u take. I found one called beast supa-test with 30 mg of halo?
I took Halo-v from vital labs, and it had 25mgs of halo per pill. and yes EatMoar has a valid point, orals are more toxic, and therefore you will have to run some oncycle support. I used milk thistle, and hawthorn berry. Halo is a mild PH, so anyone who tells you that you need more than that is full of BS. Pct you just need a good serm like Nolva, or Erase pro and maybe a test booster. You can also add in DAA if you wish

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took Halo-v from vital labs, and it had 25mgs of halo per pill. and yes EatMoar has a valid point, orals are more toxic, and therefore you will have to run some oncycle support. I used milk thistle, and hawthorn berry. Halo is a mild PH, so anyone who tells you that you need more than that is full of BS. Pct you just need a good serm like Nolva, or Erase pro and maybe a test booster. You can also add in DAA if you wish
I'd toss in cel cycle assist as well. I'm just a precautions person when it comes to my organs no matter how mild anything claims to be.