Day 1: 20mg
Day 2: 30mg
Day3-7: 40mg
Week 2: 40mg
Week 3: 40mg
Week 4: 40mg
Week 5: 50mg
Week 6: 50mg

this will equal 179 pills which is 1 pill short of 2 full bottles so i might just start the 50mg a day early...u dont think that dosing it at 50 for 2 weeks will be too harsh do u?

Will be taking ultra omega 3 by NOW Foods, Orange TRIad by controlled labs and will preload for 1 week cycle assist to be used throughout the duration of the cycle, might run out in my last week of PCT though, will that matter? also will be taking another liver support supp like liv52.

For PCT will be taking lean xtreme for cortisol control, DAA and either tamoxifen citrate (nolva), toremifene citrate (torem) or Clomiphene citrate (clomid) cant quite decide between the three of these, each seems to have its strenghts and weaknesses. right now i am leaning toward tamoxifen citrate, which would be dosed at 20/20/10/10 and running daa and lean xtreme along side this.

also looking for opinions on mpresearch supply, heard mixed reviews but most seem to be that they are g2g, can anyone confirm this? the other one that i have considered is cem-meso.

any help is appreciated. thank you.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
age?

id go clomid 50/50/25/25 for the serm. and you could do fine with that dose, its pretty user dependant. some people like it at 30, some like at 40-50. so youd have to tst the sides for yourself

and get a cycle assist product like ai, n2, cel, bps

joshdomino

joshdomino

Awards
im 22. and iv had clomid suggested to me a few times, so that is what i will go with. and also, i will be taking cycle assist, preload one week and take all the way through cycle and pct. other than that everything looks in order u think?

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
To be honest brother, from everything I've read, capering dose is pointless with PHs. You're going to be shut down fast, regardless, so you may as well get the full use out of the product.
I'd hit:
40/40/40/40/40/40
Or
50/50/50/50

I think 40 is the sweet spot for most guys on Epi. I could be wrong though.

Either way, I love the compound. I'm throwing it on the tail end of my Prop cycle for the last 4 weeks

EDIT:

And for PCT I'd do this:

Torem: 90/90/60/60

Torem is my favorite SERM by far. Epistane itself has SERM like properties, so PCT should be really smooth regardless. Keep the DAA to bring Natty test up sooner, and I think you'll be golden.

joshdomino

joshdomino

Awards
im pretty prepared to deal with the shutdown. and yeah thats the reason i added the DAA. also anyone have any opinion on running dhea with the cycle? iv read it recommended to run a topical dhea cream like dermacrine or transaderm, but if i dont have to spend the additional 150 dollars i wont lol...however, money isn't an issue, just wanna make sure that i do this right and maximize the gains from it.

joshdomino

joshdomino

Awards
also someone recommended me to run forma stanzol during pct...any thoughts on this?

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
You don't need forma I don't think. EPI doesn't convert to Estro, it even lowers it..
The topical DHEA is a good idea though my man.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
To be honest brother, from everything I've read, capering dose is pointless with PHs. You're going to be shut down fast, regardless, so you may as well get the full use out of the product.
I'd hit:
40/40/40/40/40/40
Or
50/50/50/50

I think 40 is the sweet spot for most guys on Epi. I could be wrong though.

Either way, I love the compound. I'm throwing it on the tail end of my Prop cycle for the last 4 weeks

EDIT:

And for PCT I'd do this:

Torem: 90/90/60/60

Torem is my favorite SERM by far. Epistane itself has SERM like properties, so PCT should be really smooth regardless. Keep the DAA to bring Natty test up sooner, and I think you'll be golden.
the reason you taper up is because the first week is an adjustment period. the bp will spike with it, so going to fast will cause horrible headaches. im with you on a full run after first week though

and dhea + epi is a really good combination. epi acts as an ai, so it dries your joints real bad. dhea will help with that because it does aromatize a little. dont forget to get some extra taurine caps incase you get back pumps too. $10 for NOW taurine caps on amazon

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
the reason you taper up is because the first week is an adjustment period. the bp will spike with it, so going to fast will cause horrible headaches. im with you on a full run after first week ough
I can see this ^^

Good post.

joshdomino

joshdomino

Awards
yeah...forma was recommended to be used during pct, at which point estrogen could spike i guess...so i wont need the forma then? and as far as dhea goes, can i just buy dhea pills or would it be much more beneficial to buy a topical dhea product?

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Topical is more effective.

joshdomino

joshdomino

Awards
ok. and i won't have to be worried about the dhea aromatizing to estrogen because of the natural anti-estrogenic properties of the epistane right? i would not want to run dhea into my pct though i believe...am i correct?

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
ok. and i won't have to be worried about the dhea aromatizing to estrogen because of the natural anti-estrogenic properties of the epistane right? i would not want to run dhea into my pct though i believe...am i correct?
Yes.

joshdomino

joshdomino

Awards
ok cool. so everything seems in order for me to start...i just need to get my research chems ordered and i should be good to go