Osta/19nor/4-andro/cissus log

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Osta/Finaflex 550XD/4-andro/Epistane

Hey im 21 now and im finally gonna go balls to the wall with my gains. After a lot of research i decided to go with the products in the title for my bulking cycle. I will shortly add all the specifics i welcome anyobe who wants to stick around and maybe add something to what im doing.

Cycle: Weeks 1-7
Ostarine (uniquemicals) : 25mg ED weeks 1-6///12.5mg ED week 7/// 5mg ED weeks 8-10
Epistane 2A3A: 30/30/30/40/40 weeks 3-7
Finaflex 550 XD Black: 1 pill in the morning 1 pill preworkout 1 pill postworkout 1 pill before bed weeks 1-5 (4 pills a day)
4-andro RDe (AMS): 1 pill in the mornng 1 pill preworkout 1 pill postworkout 1 pill before bed Weeks 1-5 (4 pills a day)

PCT: Weeks 8-13
Finaflex revolution PCT: 0/0/2/2/2/2
Arom-x PCT: 2/2/2/2/0/0
DAA : 3.5g ED weeks 2-11 (still not sure about this if anyone has a better idea please let me know, im trying to prevent shutdown as much as possible)
Tamoxifen Citrate: 40/20/10/10/0/0

Current stats:
Weight: 175lb
Height: 5"9'
BF %: around 12%
Major lifts:
Deadlift 275lb x 5
Bench press: 210lb x 5
Squat: 275lb x5
Weighted pull up: 45lb+ BW
Weighted dips: 70lb+ BW

My training routine is basically a strength training routine slightly modified. It consists of heavy loads with sets of 5 reps.
My training days look like this:
Day 1: Chest/tricep/shoulder
Day2: rest
Day 3: Legs/Traps/biceps
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Shoulder/triceps
Day 6: Back/bicep
Day 7: Rest

As far as diet goes im not extremely strict but i try to stay around 3500 calories possibly going up to 4000 once the weight goes up a little bit (going from previous experience). My macros are going to be 30% protein, 50% carbs, 20% fats.

Other supplements:
Cissus quadrangularis 40% Ketosterones 3.5g ED
Ultimate Flurry Whey
BB.COM Micronized creatine
Various preworkouts usually dosed at double dose (i have high tolerance to stimulants)
BB.COM multivitamin
Orange Oximega
Melatonin (sleep aid)

Last edited:
hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Back/Bicep day

1st of all good training lot of energy and strength, very good feeling throughout the workout.

Lat pulldown: 200lbx5: 2 sets
1 side lat pull down 100lbx5 2 sets
Chin ups: 200lbx5 2 sets
Palm up seated rows: 180lbx5 3 sets
Z bar curls: 95lbx3 80x3 75x3 3 sets
Curl machine 90lbx5 2 sets
Added some abb workout due to the extra energy.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Well its my first PH cycle so its as balls to the wall as i wanna go for assesment.

amiller745

Awards
I think that's Alpha Bulk 4-DHEA dosing but it might not be for whatever one he has??
Well the recommend does for AMS 4-ad is 2 pills per day but it needs to be run way higher

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Well the recommend does for AMS 4-ad is 2 pills per day but it needs to be run way higher
Yea but its sublingual which means more gets absorbed. I've heard people say it needs to be run higher while others say it doesn't. I know that sublingual absorption is better than oral so I don't know who to believe. I'm doing an ams cycle with 4 ad, 1 ad and decavol at some point and have yet to find a proper way to dose

amiller745

Awards
Yea but its sublingual which means more gets absorbed. I've heard people say it needs to be run higher while others say it doesn't. I know that sublingual absorption is better than oral so I don't know who to believe. I'm doing an ams cycle with 4 ad, 1 ad and decavol at some point and have yet to find a proper way to dose
Trust me every log I've seen they got at least 4 pills a day most go higher. How long are you going to run it for?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Bro. Your plan needs a tweak. 4ad and 550xd won't even kick in until the beginning of week three. You need to run both of those for at least six weeks and at double the amount your planning. The osta is fine at 25 but even that you could bump to 50 ed. And you need some sort of pct especially since your mixing those three compounds. 25 mg of osta weeks 5-8 will ruin your pct and continue to shut you down, you will not recover properly. Plus your 21 and 165lbs, what you really need is to get your diet on lock, consistently track your macros, and lift naturally for a while till you put on some appreciable weight

If you do run it, which you will regardless of how anyone here will try to dissuade you, this is a better plan:
Weeks 1-6 or 8: 4 every day of 550 & 4ad
Weeks 1-6 or 8: 25-50 mg osta
Weeks 7-10 or 9-12: proper pct, eg. Clomid or Nolva

Not trying to slam on your idea of a killer stack but what you are suggesting will not elicit the types of gains you are looking for

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
After reading your comments ive decided to tweak the program and edit the main post.

For day 2: Legs
Squats: 275lbx5 3 sets
Lunges: 2 65lb dumbellsx5 3 sets
leg press: 450lbx6 3 sets
Leg press machine calf raises: 360lb x10 3 sets

Overall really good strength and energy. No side effects yet.

Also i think some one read my weight wrong im currently at 175lb.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
None of the compounds you are taking will be fully saturated in your system till late the second week. Anything you feel now is pure placebo. I really urge you to get your hands on some more of the 550 and 4ad. It will make your time way more worth it. And read the link I sent you

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I have one quick question for anyone reading my log who knows about cycles. How long after my PCT is done could i start a cutting cycle and which products at what dosages would be best?

amiller745

Awards
I have one quick question for anyone reading my log who knows about cycles. How long after my PCT is done could i start a cutting cycle and which products at what dosages would be best?
Take amount of time on cycle plus pct time and that's how long you should wait to do another cycle.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Take amount of time on cycle plus pct time and that's how long you should wait to do another cycle.
Should this also be the time i take before trying to cut in order to prevent muscle loss?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Chest/shoulder/triceps

Pulley cross over: 50kg each sidex5 2 sets
Chest press: 205lbx5 2 sets
Incline bench press: 185lbx5 2 sets
Triceps one handed cable extension 25kgx5 3 sets
Shoulder press 60lb dumbellsx5 3 sets
Dips machine 223lbx5 2 sets
Lateral shoulder raises: 30lbx5 20lbx5 3 sets

Overall a decent day, I started with an exercise i had not done in a while which definitely affected my bench press afterwards. Felt good throught the day and no sides yet.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Back/Biceps

Lat pulldown: 200lbx5 180lbx2 3 sets
One side Lat pulldown: 85lbx5 3 sets
Chin ups: 200lbx5 2 sets 180lbx5 1 set
Palm up seated Row: 160lbx5 3 sets
Z bar curl: 90lbx5 3 sets
One handed preacher curl: 25lbx5 3 sets

A decent day, no major stength gains yet although i do feel bigger havent weighed myself yet im waiting for the full week.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Legs/traps
Deadlift: 275lb x6 3 sets
Hack squat: 275lbx8 3 sets
Leg press: 450lbx6 3 sets
Leg press machine calf raises: 450lbx12 3 sets
Shrugs: 95lbx6 3 sets

Im up to 177lb now after the first week and apparently i look a lot bigger ive been getting complements already. Ive felt no side effects yet and my mood is pretty good at the moment.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Back/Biceps
Lat pulldown: 200x6 180x3 3 sets
One handed lat pulldown: 90lbx6 2 sets
chin ups: 200lbx6 3 sets
Seated rows: 180lbx5 3 sets
Z bar curls: 95lbx6
One hand preacher curls 25lbx6 3 sets
Standing crunches: 100lbx10 2 sets

Pretty good day, havent made much progress yet but i managed to add a rep on almost all of my lifts. I am definitely looking a bit leaner and bigger. The addition of DAA definitely help i have no testicular suppresion but instead they are a bit bigger.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day11: Chest/Shoulder/Triceps
Weird day at the gym many new variables so i cant really draw a conclusion. I trained earlier than i usually do and i switched up from heavy low reps to a bit lower weight a little more reps and slower reps due to a tender rotator cuff. Even though Its a different kind of routine i expected to be able to do more reps given the lower weight but it wasnt the case. I still feel worked out my muscles are sore it just feels awkward.

Cable cross over: 100lbx8 1 set 110lbx7 2 sets
Incline bench press: 155lbx6 3 sets
Dumbell chest press: 75lbx7 3 sets
Dips (no added weight/super slow reps): 8x3 sets
Shoulder press: 50lbx5 3 sets
Lateral shoulder raises: 25lbx8 15x8 3 sets

Even though im eating around 3000 calories my weight isnt going up as much as I expected so im going to throw the lean gains out the windown and binge eat as much as possible trying to keep it as clean as possible.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Day 10: Back/Biceps
Lat pulldown: 200x6 180x3 3 sets
One handed lat pulldown: 90lbx6 2 sets
chin ups: 200lbx6 3 sets
Seated rows: 180lbx5 3 sets
Z bar curls: 95lbx6
One hand preacher curls 25lbx6 3 sets
Standing crunches: 100lbx10 2 sets

Pretty good day, havent made much progress yet but i managed to add a rep on almost all of my lifts. I am definitely looking a bit leaner and bigger. The addition of DAA definitely help i have no testicular suppresion but instead they are a bit bigger.
looks like you made some gainz on ur crunches max bro!!!!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Legs
Squats : 275lbx8 3 sets I was doing deeeeep squats like never before it definitely felt really good to just feel the contraction with this kind of weight.
Deadlift: 275x5 2 sets My shoulderblade muscles were a little tender from an overextension I did yesterday while doing shoulder press so I cut the deadlifts a bit short.
Leg press: 350lbx10 Again i went for more slower reps, deeper ranges and contraction than weight.
Calf press: 350lbx20 just dishing them out.

It was a very decent day it felt really good as far as contraction, my muscles felt really worked out. It sucked that my back was sore but w/e. Ive decided to train for more contractions/better ranges and increasing my reps than increasing my weight during the cycle and push up the weight and lower the reps duting the PCT, after some reading I came to the conclusion this would help me to get better and keepable gains.

As far as sideffects im awesome, pretty good mood and libido us fine, i can still get the job done pretty well... Its all good the cycle looks decent and steady.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Since i was expecting to gain a little moer than what my cycle will probably give me ive been giving some thought about introducing Epistane to my cycle from week 3-6 at 30mg/day. I would get some liver protection and a better PCT of course. Could anyone give me some advice, I already ordered the Epistane because if not this cycle i definitely want to use it for my next one.

amiller745

Awards
Since i was expecting to gain a little moer than what my cycle will probably give me ive been giving some thought about introducing Epistane to my cycle from week 3-6 at 30mg/day. I would get some liver protection and a better PCT of course. Could anyone give me some advice, I already ordered the Epistane because if not this cycle i definitely want to use it for my next one.
You won't get anything out of 30mg of epi for 4 weeks. Usually the standard for epi 40mg for 6 weeks.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
So you would it be good to run it like 30/30/40/40/40

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: Back/Biceps

Lat pulldown: 200x7 180x2 3 sets
One side lat pulldown: 90lbx6 2 sets
Chin ups: 200x6 3 sets
Seated rows: 160x8 1 set 180x6 2 sets
Bicep curl z bar: 95x6 65x3 3 sets
One hand Preacher curl: 25lbx7 2 sets
Standing crunches: 100lbx10 3 sets

Pretty good day got an extra rep on almost all of my lifts. The pumps were retarded especially in my forearms and biceps they felt like exploding. Im checking up on my weight tomorrow again and hopefully ill have at least a pound mroe after bumping up the calories to the 3500-4000 range.

My epistane is already on its way and i plan to add it starting the 3rd week and continue on to the 7th week for a total of 5 weeks at 30/30/30/40/40 doses.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
If changed some things in the main post according to the updates im doing to my cycle. I do have a couple of questions. Is there anything I should add to my PCT, ive read Epistane doesnt need a SERM, would the Revolution PCT and the Arom-X be enough? If not what else should i get, im not really sure where to get nolva or tamoxifen so id have a problem with that. Other than that im looking for a Liver protection for when i start the Epistane any suggestions are welcomed.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Get a SERM. Epi definitely needs a SERM. It is very powerful, and it will shut you down. It is a big risk to end up with Gyno if you don't SERM for your PCT...

Nolva would be fine, 20/20/10/10. Make sure you get is ASAP so you can jump on if anything goes wrong and you have to pull the plug.

Just google research chemicals. When you start finding research chem sites, you can google "is ****.com legit?" ( With ****.com being replaced by the Chem site). This should bring up a bunch of reviews so you can read and find out who is selling legit chems

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the tip i will definietly look into it.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I managed to get Tamoxifen citrate and I will add it to my PCT as you suggested.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 15: Chest/shoulder/tricep
Terrible day, i injured my right rotator cuff again being dumb adjusting the seat height on the latdown machine on my last back/bicep day. Anyways i worked what i could and hopefully it'll get better before my next back/bicep day.

Cable crossover: 50kgx7 3 sets
Chest press: 155lbx8 2 sets
Seated dips: 223lbx7 3 sets
Triceps cable extension (one hand): 60lbx8 5 sets

My weight did go up tremendously im up to 180lb somehow and im pretty sure if it wasnt for my injury i would have seen some impressive lifts. Hopefully this will be the trend on my next leg workout.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 17: Legs/trap/abs
Very good day. Very good mood throughout the workout. The shoulder injury is getting better although it had nothing to do with my leg day.

Hack squats: 275x10 1 set 295x7 2 sets (again deeep and good form)
Leg extension: 180lbx8 3 sets
Leg press: 450x7 3 sets (wide stance deep reps)
Calf press: 450x12 3
Stading crunches: 115x7 3 sets
Pulley oblique (new excercise dont really know how to call it) 65kgx8 2 sets
Traps on calf raise machine: 100lb x10 6 sets

Lots of energy, very good workout, hoping to heal that shoulder asap, on the mean time i guess my next workout will be isolated arms to prevent stressing the rotator cuff. As far as sides im very good no mood swings, my libido is actually kinda weird i get random boners just walking, not even aroused. No back bumps or anything like that. On a side note I went to a rave after my chest day with only 5 hours of sleep in me and somehow I partied till 4 in the morning going hard without getting too tired. Its very nice to have all this extra energy.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 19: Bicep/Tricep/Traps
Z bar curl: 95x5 65x4 3 sets
One hand preacher curls 25x7 3 sets
Hammer curls: 35x8 30x4 20x5 1 set
One hand cable tricep extension: 35kgx7 3 sets
Cable extension: 160lbx6 3 sets
Rope cable extension: 50x8 40x3 30x4 20x2 1 set
Trap machine: 105lbx10 4 sets

Arm day due to shoulder injury. It was ok im really hoping my shoulder gets better to train for real gains. No sides so far, excellent mood and energy.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 22: Bicep/Tricep

Shoulder is still not fully recovered although it does feel like its almost there. I got sick the past 3 days so i decided to rest. Hopefully ill be able to do legs tomorrow and in 2-3 days start with chest and back again.

Z bar curls: 95x5 85x2 75x2 3 sets
Z bar curls palms-down: 75x8 3 sets
One hand preacher curls: 25x7 3 sets
One hand palm up cable tricep extension: 30kgx7 3 sets
One hand palm down cable triceps extension: 35kgx8 3 sets
2 handed cable triceps extension: 85kgx7 3 sets

Other than being sick, which is actually turning out to be a short cold, and the injury im feeling good. No side effects at all. Im up to 181-182lb which considering my recent injury is good. Libido is good, no moodswings and well theres been lethargy but im pretty sure its mainly because of the sickness.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 23: Legs/Traps
Squats: 275lbx8 285x7 285x6 275x7
Leg press: 450lbx7 3 sets
Calf press : 450lbx15 3 sets
Calf machine shrugs : 115lb x 15 3 sets
Standing crunches: 115lbx10 2 sets

It was an ok workout i was lacking energy was still sick so yeah. I made some progress on the squats so thats good. My shouder is getting better so hopefully ill do back in a couple of days.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
On a sidenote, Im an not 100% sure if this is true but ive read about the mood improving effects of epistane and even though i was not really looking forward to it or really concerned ive been felling really positive and just happy the past 2 days. Its been over a week since i started epi at 30mg ED and Im hoping its because of this. The feeling is really enjoyable quite comparable to a dopamine "love rush" in my experience.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 25: Back/Biceps
I worked out negatives for my back exercises to prevent further damage to my freshly regenerated shoulder, which paid off since i had no trouble with it. I did however get a good workout and my muscles feel really worked out. My negative reps are about 5-7 seconds of deloading phase.
Lat pulldown: 160lbx5 140x3 5 sets
1 sided lat pulldown: 75lbx6 4 sets
Bent over barbell rows: 100lbx5 2 sets
z Bar curls: 90x6 55x5 3 sets
one hand preacher curls: 30lbx5 3 sets

It was a very good first back workout since I injured my shoulder, hopefully the workout itself will help strengthen my shoulder. Like i posted above, my mood is incredibly good lately and i hope it stays that way, i dont know if you can call that a mood swing but ill take it anyday.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 26: Chest/tricep/Shoulder
Cable cross over: 90lbx8 6 sets
Cable tricep extensions 1 arm: 80lbx6 6 sets
Shoulder lateral raises: 10lbx15 3 Very slow negative sets

Really easy day to test my shoulders and get some action back on my chest without risking an injury. I still got a decent workout and the chest feels sore. Hopefully the shoulder will get back to 100% soon to go back to chest pressing and stuff. Mood is still very good. Im not entirely sure but I may have started to get some testicular shrinkage but it could also be me just thinking about it too much.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
One the first page you talked about cutting after your cycle, that is a bad idea imo. If you want to lower your bf I would suggest trying to do it on cycle durning your remaining 4 weeks or so. You are better off lowering your bf with modest gains while on then trying to cut after pct and losing almost everything you have gained.

Edit: this is your first cycle, even if you recomp, there will be nothing modest about your gains!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, i was actually thinking of doing recomp the last 3 weeks when im going to be off the 4-ad and decavol and only on epistane and osta which are very good recomp products.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 28: Legs/traps/shoulder
Hacks squats: 275x8, 295x7 295x6 295x6 deeps squats
Sumo deadlift: 265x5 2 sets
Leg press: 450x8 495x6 540x6 540x6
Calf press: 450x15 2 sets
Standing calf (adding trap action): 120lbx10
Shoulder side raises/ standing shoulder press super set: 20lbx5(slow 7secs rep)/30lbx5 dumbbells.

Great workout very good mood, my shoulder is getting much better. My weight went up to 184lb which is good and im at my last day of both 4-ad and decavol so well see how things change with just the epi and osta.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 30: Back/Bicep
Lat pulldown (negatives): 160lbx6 140lbx3 5 sets
One side Lat pulldown (negatives): 80lbx6 5 sets
Z bar curl: 90lbx7 90lbx6 90lbx5
One hand preacher curl: 30lbx6 2 sets

Still test driving my shoulder for back workouts, negatives workout perfectly last week as a great workout and safe for my shoulders so I decided to do it again. This time however I was more confident with it and i felt a couple pops which i hope dont turn out to be something tomorrow. Besides my shoulders im feeling great.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
On a sidenote. Ive been doing some more research on different compounds and i stumbled upon GH peptides. I was contemplating adding either GHRP-6 or Hexarelin to either my cycle, my PCT or both. I am thinking it could really help me get over this shoulder problem for good and help to keep the gains and lean out a little bit. I would like some input on the matter since my knowledge is very limited so far.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 32: Chest/shoulder/tricep

Aaaaaand the epistane kicked in. Holy F***ing S**t. Strength, energy and aggresivity through the roof. I wasnt even counting reps i was so amazed by my performance i just went on a roll throwing weights around. My Shoulders werent even bothering me that much except for mild tenderness on my left shoulder.

Cable crossover
One hand cable triceps extension
Shoulder side raises
Cable crossover flies
Seated dips
Cable shoulder press

Cant really tell you how much I did and how many but i can tell you it was AWESOME. I will try not to get carried away next time and actually pay attention in spite of my excitement. I have been getting back pumps lately but im trying to fix it with some taurine. Other than that my shoulders are getting better. Overall probably the best day in my cycle so far, i only wish my shoulder issue would get completely healed.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 34: Legs/Abs/triceps
Hack squat: 275x8 295x7 295x7 295x7
Leg press: 450x10 540x8 540x8 540x7
Calf press: 450x12 540x13 540x12 540x12
Shrugs: 75lb dumbbells explosive sets till failure 3 sets
Standing crunches: 115lbx8 3 sets
Cable cross obliques: 65lbx8 3 sets

A pretty decent workout considering ive gotten 5 hours of sleep the past 2 days cause of exams. Shoulders are feeling pretty decent. I recently checked my weight/BF and im currently at 185-186lb with 12.2% bf which is pretty decent in my opinion, im pretty sure i started at that BF so its all been lean gains so far.