first cycle questions deca 300 and test 400

smr27

smr27

Awards
hi,
im 5'7 185 23 years old. been lifting for 7 years.
currently running 600mg of test 400 and 400mg of deca per week broke up into two differnt shots to keep blood levels more stable. i have been on the test for about 4 months but only at 400 mg till about a month ago. only in week one for the deca.put on 15 pounds of SOLID mucle and strength is icredible. eat whatever i want and protien intake is 200mgs a day.
guess my questions are
-how long should i run these?
-do i need to take a pct? herd i dont unless i feel needed...
-on first injection of deca lungs and throte got cold. uncontrollable cough for 30 min. is this normal?
-is it ok if the test gets in the deca bottle??
i know its alot of questions but any info is helpfull!!! still new thx

jgrant27

Awards
ok brotha im not one who has all the info like others im still learning my self, I can tell you have not done research well and shouldnt have started a cycle unless you have your research done which looks like you havent, others will agree 16 weeks of test? wow that should be longest, most range from 12wks to 16wks the longest. and starting deca at 16 weeks of test wow. and the pct? haha man you always PCT idk where or who told you only if you need it, deca is a 19-nor compound that shuts you down hard and pct should be clomid 100/100/50/50. and you should have a AI like aromasin and also have caber on hand you cleary arent ready and should havent started til reasearch is done and have everything on hand for cycle pct is the most important part of your cycle. the cold and sore throat is known as test flu normal depending on the source of the AAS. how long haha you should prob. stop and trying and get you hands on clomid and do pct to trying and recover. and do more research. others shoudl be chiming in with the same suggestion, again remember you asked for advice not what you wanna hear but thats the advice youll get.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi,
im 5'7 185 23 years old. been lifting for 7 years.
currently running 600mg of test 400 and 400mg of deca per week broke up into two differnt shots to keep blood levels more stable. i have been on the test for about 4 months but only at 400 mg till about a month ago. only in week one for the deca.put on 15 pounds of SOLID mucle and strength is icredible. eat whatever i want and protien intake is 200mgs a day.
guess my questions are
-how long should i run these? 14 weeks
-do i need to take a pct? herd i dont unless i feel needed...if you want you want to help keep gains and get your nuts and hpta running against yes run a solid pct with a deload week on your first week on pct run Clomid 100/50/50/50 take before bed to help with sides also I'd suggest to run paragon and endosurge during pct as well
-on first injection of deca lungs and throte got cold. uncontrollable cough for 30 min. is this normal? Yeah 19nor it happens
-is it ok if the test gets in the deca bottle?? Same ester? Same milligram per test n deca? Idk why you would get them mixed up but a few drops won't matter they actually sell test/deca in the same vial
i know its alot of questions but any info is helpfull!!! still new thx
See answers in quote

smr27

smr27

Awards
ya i def jumped the gun. thought i did enough research and was ready but aperently not. i know the deca shuts u down pretty good. the guy who was tellin me what to do was a bodybuilder so i figured the source was good.. he said no pct cuz my doses wernt that high and could run test like that for a long period of time without havin issues... getting nolva and clomid tomorrow. ganna start in 14 days... NOLVA:20/20/20/20 CLOMID:100/100/50/50. thoughts on this? and really apretiate the help guys. guys usually tear into these post pretty good when questiond like these are asked

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya i def jumped the gun. thought i did enough research and was ready but aperently not. i know the deca shuts u down pretty good. the guy who was tellin me what to do was a bodybuilder so i figured the source was good.. he said no pct cuz my doses wernt that high and could run test like that for a long period of time without havin issues... getting nolva and clomid tomorrow. ganna start in 14 days... NOLVA:20/20/20/20 CLOMID:100/100/50/50. thoughts on this? and really apretiate the help guys. guys usually tear into these post pretty good when questiond like these are asked
That's crazy he said you wouldn't need a pct...start at day 10 to be safe and drop the Clomid to 100/50/50/50 and Novla 20/10/10/10 and for the record I never flame or bash it's not what this place is meant for sometimes we give tough love but I'd never bash someone for asking a question...I commend you for asking shows your somewhat responsible...next time you have your diet and training plan set up perfect and a solid pct just run a simple 500mg test E cycle for 12 weeks and see what you think of it and how it treats you bro do a little reading and learn it's the best way to do it

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Ricky said that's crazy bro you ALWAYS pct. make sure to stop the Deca at least 4 weeks before you start your serm. The metabolites in 19 nors will take at least a month to clear.

PATCHILLOUT

Awards
That's crazy he said you wouldn't need a pct...start at day 10 to be safe and drop the Clomid to 100/50/50/50 and Novla 20/10/10/10 and for the record I never flame or bash it's not what this place is meant for sometimes we give tough love but I'd never bash someone for asking a question...I commend you for asking shows your somewhat responsible...next time you have your diet and training plan set up perfect and a solid pct just run a simple 500mg test E cycle for 12 weeks and see what you think of it and how it treats you bro do a little reading and learn it's the best way to do it
That's great advise right there. I've been running a T400 test blend for 7 weeks now by it self and I have to say I have been pretty happy with the results. At 600mg a week I feel pretty good. Over the last week or so I have noticed my nipples getting a Lil sensitive tho. I have nolva on hand. Wut is your recommendation for doses for on cycle nolva use.

smr27

smr27

Awards
well i been on cycle for a long time as you seen in my first post. was only in week one of the deca. kinda just randomly decided to run it. last shot was on sunday. was ganna start the pct in 10 days. iv noticed my nips are getting sore this week. iv had gyno before from phs so i know its comimg. but your saying i have to wait a month cuz of the deca... what should i do???

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i been on cycle for a long time as you seen in my first post. was only in week one of the deca. kinda just randomly decided to run it. last shot was on sunday. was ganna start the pct in 10 days. iv noticed my nips are getting sore this week. iv had gyno before from phs so i know its comimg. but your saying i have to wait a month cuz of the deca... what should i do???
So you only had 2 Deca shots then? If that's the case I'd probably drop the deca and run the test another week and then wait 14 days to start PCT just to be safe. Just my opinion though.