1 leg press 6x10
    ham curls 4x12
    Abs 4x8-10
    reverse hyer 6x12 light

2. Day 26

Rest
    •   

3. Day 27

DL 500x14 in 2 min. (did it for a contest)

Close grip 225x10 275x10 315x6x6
    pull up wtd 45x6x10
    pull up bodywtx3x12
    laterals 4x12
    face pulls 3x20
    preacher curl 6x10

4. Day 28 REST

CARB Up

bodyweight: 237.2 pre carb up

5. Day 29

wt: 240 (post carb up)

camber bar box squat 155x10 245x5 335x1 425x1 475x1 500x1 525x1
    Reverse hyper 1px2x10 2px5x10
    GHR 5x20
    ham tractor 105x100
    bulgarian squat 135x3x10
    box jump 20 jumps up to 40"

cardio: light 10 min.
    •   

6. Are you sure this is a cutting log?

7. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Are you sure this is a cutting log?
    Im starting to wonder. But in all seriousness, my calories are ranging from 2000-2300 on most days with 1 24 hour fast per week and only a 6 hour carb refeed 1 time per week.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MongoSS

Im starting to wonder. But in all seriousness, my calories are ranging from 2000-2300 on most days with 1 24 hour fast per week and only a 6 hour carb refeed 1 time per week.
    Isn't that a hideously low amount of calories for someone your size, even considering the cut goal and ostarine, with the amount of training that you do? Hard to believe you're maintaining strength much less setting PRs with that intake and carb depletion. I'm on Carb Nite myself, and my strength is plummeting, fast.
  9. Cool

Interesting stuff man. I took ostanish 1 cap ed AM for one week prior to starting pct, then 1 cap ed for the first two weeks pct, then split the caps with my scale and took 10mg a day for the third week of pct, then stopped. Currently at day 26 of 4wk pct. Pumps were good and I definitely notice not having it in my system during workouts this last week. Im still putting up the same numbers but the weights felt heavier this week, also my hip joints felt a little off during squats yesterday but fine now. I really think there is some considerable joint relief with this stuff. Considering running it as a bridge between cycles right now but I cant seem to find any definite answers on this as I want to avoid suppression after just finishing pct, still looking...
    Independent Review

10. Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted View Post
    Isn't that a hideously low amount of calories for someone your size, even considering the cut goal and ostarine, with the amount of training that you do? Hard to believe you're maintaining strength much less setting PRs with that intake and carb depletion. I'm on Carb Nite myself, and my strength is plummeting, fast.
    It is a bit low, people are always shocked by how little I eat. I dont't have a very good metabolism at all. One of my training partners is 222 and is trying to bulk, he eats almost 5000 cal per day and is having a hard time going up. I can gain weight easily at 2800-3000 per day just unlucky in that department.

11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Interesting stuff man. I took ostanish 1 cap ed AM for one week prior to starting pct, then 1 cap ed for the first two weeks pct, then split the caps with my scale and took 10mg a day for the third week of pct, then stopped. Currently at day 26 of 4wk pct. Pumps were good and I definitely notice not having it in my system during workouts this last week. Im still putting up the same numbers but the weights felt heavier this week, also my hip joints felt a little off during squats yesterday but fine now. I really think there is some considerable joint relief with this stuff. Considering running it as a bridge between cycles right now but I cant seem to find any definite answers on this as I want to avoid suppression after just finishing pct, still looking...
    Interesting experience, for me i can see how 10mg would still give you something at 20mg per day and a serious deficit in calories and my weight was really stuck. I have read that you should finish your post cycle then go to a bridge of osterine. In face i have a friend who is going to try that in a couple weeks. He is on the last week of his PCT.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MongoSS View Post

Interesting experience, for me i can see how 10mg would still give you something at 20mg per day and a serious deficit in calories and my weight was really stuck. I have read that you should finish your post cycle then go to a bridge of osterine. In face i have a friend who is going to try that in a couple weeks. He is on the last week of his PCT.
    I have read this as well. I decided to opt for the pct supplementation instead and it worked well. I'm not quite ready to take it post pct as it is still going to cause some shut down. Maybe 4 weeks after pct would be an ideal time to run it for a 4-8 week cycle. I'd just rather wait for hpta to be fully up and running before hindering it so soon after cycle and pct. And yes I can definitely see this stuff working well on a cutting cycle. Stay strong brother...
    Independent Review

13. updates?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Brywal312 Cutting Cycle Log - Clen+t3
    By brywal312 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 04:56 PM
  2. Sustanon/Dbol cutting cycle log.
    By subpop200 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 04:35 PM