LOG: Ostanish(Osterine) Cutting cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

LOG: Ostanish(Osterine) Cutting cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Interesting stuff man. I took ostanish 1 cap ed AM for one week prior to starting pct, then 1 cap ed for the first two weeks pct, then split the caps with my scale and took 10mg a day for the third week of pct, then stopped. Currently at day 26 of 4wk pct. Pumps were good and I definitely notice not having it in my system during workouts this last week. Im still putting up the same numbers but the weights felt heavier this week, also my hip joints felt a little off during squats yesterday but fine now. I really think there is some considerable joint relief with this stuff. Considering running it as a bridge between cycles right now but I cant seem to find any definite answers on this as I want to avoid suppression after just finishing pct, still looking...
    Interesting experience, for me i can see how 10mg would still give you something at 20mg per day and a serious deficit in calories and my weight was really stuck. I have read that you should finish your post cycle then go to a bridge of osterine. In face i have a friend who is going to try that in a couple weeks. He is on the last week of his PCT.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MongoSS View Post

Interesting experience, for me i can see how 10mg would still give you something at 20mg per day and a serious deficit in calories and my weight was really stuck. I have read that you should finish your post cycle then go to a bridge of osterine. In face i have a friend who is going to try that in a couple weeks. He is on the last week of his PCT.
    I have read this as well. I decided to opt for the pct supplementation instead and it worked well. I'm not quite ready to take it post pct as it is still going to cause some shut down. Maybe 4 weeks after pct would be an ideal time to run it for a 4-8 week cycle. I'd just rather wait for hpta to be fully up and running before hindering it so soon after cycle and pct. And yes I can definitely see this stuff working well on a cutting cycle. Stay strong brother...
    Independent Review
  3. New Member

updates?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Brywal312 Cutting Cycle Log - Clen+t3
    By brywal312 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 02:56 PM
  2. Sustanon/Dbol cutting cycle log.
    By subpop200 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 209