My Mdrol cycle... ahh yes... another one!

O

onekickkawi

Awards
This is not my first mdrol cycle, however I wanted to do my best to fine tune this one. More so then others. I will do my best to stick to my numbers below and I will try to post a detailed log everyday (M-F) as for the weekends who knows, usually not in front of the computer like I am at work.Day one of cycle. Starting at 10mg mdrol for the first week. The schedule is to go 10/20/30. I am planning on running 3-3.5 weeks. Goal s macros are 250~ Protein 350~ Carbs 80~ Fats and ~3500 calories. Water intake should be about 1.5 gal.

The Pills:

OCT:
MdrolCycle assist
Orange Triad
BCAAs
Fish oil
Milk Thistle 350mg

PCT:

PCT assist
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Fish oil
T-911 (side note I think it tastes good! Haha)

1.9.13 - Wednesday – Today is actually my day off and the lifting will commence tomorrow. Why start your cycle on your day off you ask? Well in past experience the first few days are a sort of adjusting period and no effects of mdrol are prevalent yet.

Brakefast!
4 eggs .8g Carbs 68cal 14.4g Protein
½ cup of oatmeal with raisins 27g Carbs 150cal 5g Protein
Handful of raw almonds 8g Carbs 200cal 7g Protein 17g fat

Brunch:
Protein Shake - 8 carbs 200cal 3g fat 48g Protein
Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwich 31g Carbs 348cal 13g protein 9g fat

Lunch:

Brown Rice ½ cup cooked - 22.5g carb 108cal 2g fat 2.5 protein
8oz chicken - 400cal 45g Protein 15g fat~6oz
Green beans – 36cal 6g carbs

Snack:
Turkey sandwich - 225cal 15g fat 20g carbs 18g protein
Protein shake - 8 carbs 200cal 3g fat 48g Protein

Dinner:
½ Cup brown rice - 22.5g carb 108cal 2g fat 2.5 protein
8oz Chicken - 400cal 45g Protein 15g fat~6oz
Broccoli – 12g carbs 60cal 6g protein

Final protein shake before bed - 8 carbs 200cal 3g fat 48g Protein

2703cal total
Protein 254.4g
Fat 84g
Carbs 174g

Judging by today’s intake I am still going to have to step up my intake more. I also have some waxy maize so I will be adding that to shakes to help fill the carb gap. As always feel free to comment, advice is always welcome.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty solid to me. I also started my cycle on an offday, and it didn't hinder my gains at all. Looking forward to the log.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
IN

Running superdrol myself once again with M1T and trenadrol/dnp/t3

Uploading pics ? Stats ? Bf ? lifts ?

O

onekickkawi

Awards
I actually dont know my BF.. kinda stopped pay attention since I wasnt looking to cut down yet, id didnt matter that much to me. As for lift I can usually rep 255 x 8 my squat is weak and im hoping to get that up 225 x 8 my deadlift rep is 275 x 8 (I have maxed at 405, Deadlift and squat vary a lot based on my energy since I always lift after work.

B

Ben Gunn

Awards
Subbed. Did one last year. Took a while to start for me. But turned into a beast about day 10.

O

onekickkawi

Awards
So far this is what today's meals are looking like... Haven't figured out dinner yet, its just too far away. Today is bench day and while the mdrol will not have kicked in yet.. 2 days off just feels like such a long break! I do feel tired today (slept 8hrs) but coffee in the morn and no-xplode before lifting always seems to pull me through.

Brunch:
+Waxy Maize 140cal 35g Carbs

Lunch:
8oz chicken - 400cal 45g Protein 15g fat
~6oz Green beans – 36cal 6g carbs

Snack:

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
It's missing 12 weeks of test

O

onekickkawi

Awards
what do you mean by 12wks of test.. total, during pct, what kind of test?

O

onekickkawi

Awards
Brakefast!

Brunch:

Lunch:

8oz chicken - 400cal 45g Protein 15g fat~6oz
Green beans – 36cal 6g carbs

Thats it so far today... yea my meals dont vary much

O

onekickkawi

Awards
Today is a good day, was snowboarding yesterday on the day off. I no longer feel the initial lethargic sides that happen when I start Mdrol. So far I have only had brakefast.

Brakefast!
6 eggs 1.2g Carbs 102cal 21.6g Protein
½+ cup of oatmeal with raisins 27g Carbs 150cal 5g Protein

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Today is a good day, was snowboarding yesterday on the day off. I no longer feel the initial lethargic sides that happen when I start Mdrol. So far I have only had brakefast.

Brakefast!
6 eggs 1.2g Carbs 102cal 21.6g Protein
½+ cup of oatmeal with raisins 27g Carbs 150cal 5g Protein
Alot of your calorie values are off, unless I'm reading this wrong. 1 egg has 70 calories. Are you saying your 6 eggs has 102calories?

O

onekickkawi

Awards
Alot of your calorie values are off, unless I'm reading this wrong. 1 egg has 70 calories. Are you saying your 6 eggs has 102calories?

yea your right I just rechecked that. I just googled it once and went off the first value... lets call 3 whole eggs 3 whites 350 cal.. sound about right? thanks for catching that

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
sub'd I like those T-911 tabs too :) I like the detail of meals you have going there, you gonna log your wrokouts?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
yea your right I just rechecked that. I just googled it once and went off the first value... lets call 3 whole eggs 3 whites 350 cal.. sound about right? thanks for catching that
1 large egg white has 17 cals. So 210 from the 3 whole eggs plus 51 from the 3 whites- 261. Alot of your other values are off too.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
So far this is what today's meals are looking like... Haven't figured out dinner yet, its just too far away. Today is bench day and while the mdrol will not have kicked in yet.. 2 days off just feels like such a long break! I do feel tired today (slept 8hrs) but coffee in the morn and no-xplode before lifting always seems to pull me through.

Brunch:
+Waxy Maize 140cal 35g Carbs

Lunch:

Snack:
8 oz whole chicken- 243 calories but, 45g protein plus 15g fat =315
Protein shake- 251

Are you weighing your chicken?

O

onekickkawi

Awards
value.png

I get 384.. I was... sometimes just guestimate. How are you getting 251 for a shake, Cause I am staring at the side of my tub of protein right now and it says otherwise. Yes some numbers may be off a little, the egg was off a lot. However mdrol is not used for perfect sculpted body, its mainly for gaining size and strength, and a good amount! The main goal, especially for someone like me that isnt the biggest eater is to just keep eating and keep it clean.

O

onekickkawi

Awards
sub'd I like those T-911 tabs too :) I like the detail of meals you have going there, you gonna log your wrokouts?
haha they are like candy.. kinda. I may, tonight I will be working chest and some back. I will try and post a little info about my lift.

O

onekickkawi

Awards
Hey guys im back. Work has been crazy busy and I haven't had time to write. My eating has been pretty good and consistent but now I'm out and really need to go shopping. No eggs this morning (oh well). I am now on 20mg of mdrol and making sure I keep up on my water. I was short on my water consumption yesterday and definitely started to feel the back pumps. This morning I have had 3/4 cup of oats, almonds, and a protein shake.I will not be lifting today as I have another work event to be at... I will be back smashing away in the gym saturday!

O

onekickkawi

Awards
So far it has been good, I am outta food so I need to buy more. I really dislike eating at this level. Its hard for me to keep up. All in all its going well Im starting to feel the increased strength and stamina. No sides minus the begging lethargia and back pumps if I dont consume enough water. As long as I do my best to stay on top of everything it should be a good cycle

I will be back to bench on saturday so I am excited to see how my strength is. I should be repping 255 x 8 so we shall see.

O

onekickkawi

Awards
I ended up stopping the cycle at 3 weeks for many reasons, mainly I didnt wanna continue if I couldn't put forth the time, work was just to busy, stopping at 3 weeks made the most sense to me.