Test and eq cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Test and eq cycle

1. New Member

Test and eq cycle

Well I'm probably gonna order my next cycle tomorrow and was wondering if anybody had any opinions that could help me. I'm gonna run test cyp at 500 mg per week and eq (gp bold 200) at 600 mg a week. Any thoughts?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah add an AI and have a PCT...thats a good place to start
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by skilletjack88 View Post
    Well I'm probably gonna order my next cycle tomorrow and was wondering if anybody had any opinions that could help me. I'm gonna run test cyp at 500 mg per week and eq (gp bold 200) at 600 mg a week. Any thoughts?
    I've run this cycle + mast-e before. Except I ended up running 750mg Test, 750mg EQ & 300mg Mast-E.

Week 1-4 = Mostly just noticeable jump in libido, some stamina, some weight, some strength.

Weeks 5-8 = EQ starts kicking in. Strength continues to climb. Weight should really be taking off at this point.

Weeks 9-12 = Incredible stamina. Incredible shortness of breath, lol. Might need to consider drawing some blood to reduce hemoglobin count.

Weeks 13+ = A tapering effect of the stack, but the training performance continues to improve. It's no wonder why EQ is the most sought after drug for athletes. Sides are low, water retention is low, but strength, stamina and recovery are impressive. Moreso than Tren.

Higher doses, coupled with other drugs like an AI or Masteron might cause achy joints as it did for me. Be mindful. Do some high-intensity cardio BEFORE the EQ kicks in to help regulate and strengthen your cardiovascular health. Otherwise you'll be huffing and puffing over a 50 yard walk by week 8.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cyp test and EQ cycle
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 09:58 AM
  2. Test cyp and eq cycle
    By standoe3 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 12:29 AM
  3. AI and HCG on test e/eq cycle
    By gie in forum Old School Hormone Use