Test and eq cycle
- 01-08-2013, 07:49 AM
- 01-10-2013, 02:13 PM
- 6'1" 210 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 01-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Week 1-4 = Mostly just noticeable jump in libido, some stamina, some weight, some strength.
Weeks 5-8 = EQ starts kicking in. Strength continues to climb. Weight should really be taking off at this point.
Weeks 9-12 = Incredible stamina. Incredible shortness of breath, lol. Might need to consider drawing some blood to reduce hemoglobin count.
Weeks 13+ = A tapering effect of the stack, but the training performance continues to improve. It's no wonder why EQ is the most sought after drug for athletes. Sides are low, water retention is low, but strength, stamina and recovery are impressive. Moreso than Tren.
Higher doses, coupled with other drugs like an AI or Masteron might cause achy joints as it did for me. Be mindful. Do some high-intensity cardio BEFORE the EQ kicks in to help regulate and strengthen your cardiovascular health. Otherwise you'll be huffing and puffing over a 50 yard walk by week 8.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tboz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2012, 10:58 AM
- By standoe3 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 30Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:29 AM
- By gie in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:07 AM
- By SilverZ06 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2009, 05:34 PM
- By Tom 185 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2006, 11:39 PM