Epi cycle help

loll

Awards
Hi everyone!
I am planning to start a 4 weeks epistane cycle (IBE Epistane 90 Capsules).
I have no experience with epi because I have used hdrol only.
My target are strength gains.

What would you add or change?

Any suggestion is welcome.
Thank you.

This is what I've planned.

Week 1 - Cycle Assist (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 Capsules)
Week 2 - Cycle Assist (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 Capsules)
Week 3 - Cycle Assist (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 Capsules) - Epistane 20 mg
Week 4 - Cycle Assist (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 Capsules) - Epistane 30 mg
Week 5 - Cycle Assist (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 Capsules) - Epistane 30 mg
Week 6 - Cycle Assist (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 Capsules) - Epistane 30/40 mg
Week 7 - Reversitol (IForce Nutrition Reversitol V2 84 Caps) - Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist 120 Capsules
Week 8 - Reversitol (IForce Nutrition Reversitol V2 84 Caps) - Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist 120 Capsules
Week 9 -? (=week 7 & 8) + Creatine
Week 10 -? (=week 7 & 8) + Creatine

Every day: BCAA, fish oil (omega 3?), ecc. ecc.

(If you ask yourselves why I won't use a SERM on PCT:
On my first two hdrol cycle I didn't use them (I had a ridiculous/no PCT) and I recovered perfectly with no sides.
Unfortunately I had only a few mass and strength gains which I managed to keep.)

PM me if you know any good website to order all this. (I need it to be shipping from europe to europe)

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Did you get before and after bloods? Also I beliece epi requires higher doseages.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
That's a conservative epi dose. But a good one. I would definitely add any joint support you can possibly find. My wrists were dry as hell on epi.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hi everyone!
I am planning to start a 4 weeks epistane cycle (IBE Epistane 90 Capsules).
I have no experience with epi because I have used hdrol only.
My target are strength gains.

What would you add or change?

Any suggestion is welcome.
Thank you.

This is what I've planned.

Week 1 - Cycle Assist (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 Capsules)
Week 2 - Cycle Assist (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 Capsules)
Week 3 - Cycle Assist (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 Capsules) - Epistane 20 mg
Week 4 - Cycle Assist (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 Capsules) - Epistane 30 mg
Week 5 - Cycle Assist (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 Capsules) - Epistane 30 mg
Week 6 - Cycle Assist (Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 Capsules) - Epistane 30/40 mg
Week 7 - Reversitol (IForce Nutrition Reversitol V2 84 Caps) - Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist 120 Capsules
Week 8 - Reversitol (IForce Nutrition Reversitol V2 84 Caps) - Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist 120 Capsules
Week 9 -? (=week 7 & 8) + Creatine
Week 10 -? (=week 7 & 8) + Creatine

Every day: BCAA, fish oil (omega 3?), ecc. ecc.

(If you ask yourselves why I won't use a SERM on PCT:
On my first two hdrol cycle I didn't use them (I had a ridiculous/no PCT) and I recovered perfectly with no sides.
Unfortunately I had only a few mass and strength gains which I managed to keep.)

PM me if you know any good website to order all this. (I need it to be shipping from europe to europe)
Do you think its a coincidence that you managed to keep only a little of your gains after "pct"? Either its because you had a bad pct or because your diet and/or training suck. In either case you can expect the same out of this cycle, especially at only 4 weeks.

loll

Awards
Do you think its a coincidence that you managed to keep only a little of your gains after "pct"? Either its because you had a bad pct or because your diet and/or training suck. In either case you can expect the same out of this cycle, especially at only 4 weeks.
I wrote about last PCTs just because I didn't have any of the side effects that are supposed to occurr with no PCT/no SERM.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I wrote about last PCTs just because I didn't have any of the side effects that are supposed to occurr with no PCT/no SERM.
You don't think losing your gains is a side effect?

loll

Awards
You don't think losing your gains is a side effect?
Of course yes but I was talking about all the other side effects that are said to happen (es. gyno).
And I wrote it just because I was wondering to know I could recover from epi without serm. Or maybe epi is more dangerous?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Of course yes but I was talking about all the other side effects that are said to happen (es. gyno).
And I wrote it just because I was wondering to know I could recover from epi without serm. Or maybe epi is more dangerous?
Ok, so you won't use a serm in pct even though you realize that it will help you keep gains that you made on cycle? Then what's the point of even running a ph? Just for fun?

eric40817

Awards
OP Im only commenting because that is the exact same setup I went with. I did 4 weeks epi @ 20/30/30/30(or40). If I could go back and do it again I would kick the 20 up to 30 and go 30/30/30/30(or 40) (for a first cycle, as that was my first). Knowing how I respond now, I would say 30/40/40/40. My diet was on point for a recomp. I gained 4-5 pounds and bf% stayed same throughout.

@BeRoyal - read this --> tunedsports.com/post-cycle-therapy/post-cycle-therapy-pct-serminology/

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take a SERM is my advice. But atleast have a serm on hand or AI just incase of gyno on cycle.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
wow,to say you u did not use a serm for hdrol is one thing,i wouldnt do it myself.but to not run one with epi,is not a good decision.