Finishing cycle hop onto TRT

JuiceMonster

Awards
Finishing in few days a 12 week sustanon @ 500 mgs and masteron e @ 500 mg's. Popped some a-drol 50 mgs here and there through cycle. Anyway, I'm waiting to see when I should go see my Dr. and get my test levels checked, they should be low due to no PCT. Going to try to hop on trt, due to legal issues that piece of paper saying its ok would help make my life alot easier for certain reason that i will not mention. I know the test E in sustanon can linger around 2 weeks...Anyone know what my magic time frame is for when I should go get my levels checked. 3-5 weeks? 3 weeks-3 months?...etc? stats age 29, around 12 cycles under my belt, 6'2 roughly around 285 and roughly lately around 12%.. If you don't know what you are talking about please don't answer this, I would appreciate it if someone experinced did. I have tricare prime so it should all be free.

JuiceMonster

Awards
really no one can answer this after 20 views?

ajntorinj

Awards
As someone who is on TRT, I don't recommend going on it unless it is necessary. Now, if you are just trying to trick a doctor into writing a prescription for testosterone for you to cycle with, that's another matter entirely.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
As someone who is on TRT, I don't recommend going on it unless it is necessary. Now, if you are just trying to trick a doctor into writing a prescription for testosterone for you to cycle with, that's another matter entirely.
Are you not happy with trt? I'm just curious as its in my near future basically whenever I want to start. I'm just weighing the pros and cons so any insight would be great

ajntorinj

Awards
I prefer TRT to not having testosterone; that is, I actually need exogenous testosterone. Going through life with unbalanced hormones is a nightmare for some, incredibly inconvenient for many others. You propose permanently disrupting your presumeably healthy hormone levels needlessly. Cycle; go on and go off. Don't destroy your hormonal balance just for a few gains.

You might be thinking going on TRT will be straightforward and all will be the same except for higher test levels. And it may be that way for you. However, I have learned that for me I cannot change one hormone level and presume the others will not be affected.

I am not saying not to cycle; I plan on doing another myself soon. Bottom line: TRT is for sick people. You are healthy. Stay that way.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I prefer TRT to not having testosterone; that is, I actually need exogenous testosterone. Going through life with unbalanced hormones is a nightmare for some, incredibly inconvenient for many others. You propose permanently disrupting your presumeably healthy hormone levels needlessly. Cycle; go on and go off. Don't destroy your hormonal balance just for a few gains.

You might be thinking going on TRT will be straightforward and all will be the same except for higher test levels. And it may be that way for you. However, I have learned that for me I cannot change one hormone level and presume the others will not be affected.

I am not saying not to cycle; I plan on doing another myself soon. Bottom line: TRT is for sick people. You are healthy. Stay that way.
Agreed. Thanks for sharing. I'm actually working with a fertility doc waiting to see if he wants to try HCG and Adex for three months to help get pregnant. Never cycled AAS or ds, just normal (but bottom end of normal test, sperm quality/function). We also discussed trt after we are done having kids, said he would help me find the right endo to work with. So I was just curious as to your thoughts thanks for sharing bud

ajntorinj

Awards
Oh, sorry; I was addressing you thinking you were the OP!

Anyway, if you need to be on TRT, that is something you must do for yourself. I honestly do not know much about the fertility end of it so I can't offer any helpful advice there, but good luck getting your woman pregnant.

I am actually on HCG and another AI (exemestane) as well, and they both help me in conjunction with the TRT. Unfortunately, I do not know what my fertility situation is, although you might want to do some research to see if you cannot increase your fertility while on TRT and HCG to avoid having to wait.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Oh, sorry; I was addressing you thinking you were the OP!

Anyway, if you need to be on TRT, that is something you must do for yourself. I honestly do not know much about the fertility end of it so I can't offer any helpful advice there, but good luck getting your woman pregnant.

I am actually on HCG and another AI (exemestane) as well, and they both help me in conjunction with the TRT. Unfortunately, I do not know what my fertility situation is, although you might want to do some research to see if you cannot increase your fertility while on TRT and HCG to avoid having to wait.
Yea I got a great doc actually we chatted about lifting my goals and he said my levels even though are normal, for my age are too low. So he seems willing to help. Ill keep ya posted

JuiceMonster

Awards
yea i'm healthy. I'm looking for it to cycle on and off with from the doc. The main thing is the prescription, I get drug test/blood tests for work so any abnormalites and I'm ****ed. The prescription will help tremeendouly. So once again, looking for this to trick the dr. so I can cycle at will and all time have that piece of paper saying its ok.