FIRST PH, TRT, EPI, MAX LMG, M STEN

jalincoln

Awards
Ok here it goes. I just started my first PH cycle 2 days ago. Looking to gain some mass and bulk up. Then will wait a few months and try a tren cycle to cut up.

Xcelsupplements=Strom
Epi= 10mg
Max LMG= 15mg
Msten= 4 mg
TRT=200mg week

2x pills a day first week, then 3 a day for next 3-4.

6'0 230lbs approx 15% BF.

Preload 3 weeks of AI cycle support
Gaspari Anavite Vitamins
Fish Oil
Taurine (if needed)
Adrenolyn Bulk PWO half serving
Pro7 Protein250-300g a day
Post Work Out= MHP Dark Matter
Iron Mag Labs E-Control through cycle and post

Post Cycle
Clomid (Prescription)
TRT
AI cycle support

Well there it is. Please feel free to drop a line and give your opionions. I will be logging as it goes. Since its my first cycle I think I should see some really great gains.

Day1

Day 1 there was not much to say. Definately the only thing I can say is lethargic. I upped my water intake and calorie intake.
Gym was pretty good. Worked out on shoulders tonight especially the delts. They were burning by the end of the workout. Every workout will consist of 2-3 warm up sets and 2-3 sets to failure. I will be working out 2 on 1 off. Thanks for tuning in and hope to gain some respect since it being my first time. Thanks again fellas.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You might want to pickup a joint support. It sounds like you've got a rough ride ahead of you.

jalincoln

Awards
Thanks pump. Actually just picked some up. I'm not sure about rough though but thanks again for the heads up.

jalincoln

Awards
Day 4.
Sorry been out a few days between 12 hr days and watching my daughter after work couldn't get to the due to the weekend. Had an awesome chest/tri workout.

Lat pull overs- 95's 3x- PR.
Flat bench- 95's 5x- PR.
Incline bench- 90's 5x-PR.
Killed my tri's also. All weights were dumb bells for isolation.

Attitude- normal
Acne/ Oily skin- none
Libido- going up through the roof
Lethargy- during the day especially an hour after the dose
Gonads- still hanging for now
Strength is going up daily. No back pumps as of yet.

I've been doing the Kris Gethin 12 week program. I'll tell you its no joke. It requires you to do 2-3 warm up sets then 2-3 sets to failure. Definitely a muscle builder. Well I will keep the log going if anyone is interested. If anyone has questions or comments please feel free to post. Thanks