first time ph with trt

tkasch30

Banned
Awards
im just starting on trt ( testerone replacement). after im on it a little while and go for some blood tests i want to try my first ever prohormone. ive been considering havoc/ epistane. my question is what do i need with it? liver support sure but do i need an ai? any sort of pct? please give me advice. maybe good sites to buy ai/pcts at and what to buy. im old enough and have good amount of time in gym. thank you

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
question....? what is your trt, injection or gel?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
then why not just up the test dose?... IMO theres no need to use a oral if your already using injections and are just starting out.

whats you trt dose?

tkasch30

Banned
Awards
doesnt work like that

you only get the exact amount you need. you cant get more. maybe once im in it a while i will make up a story i dropped a bottle and need an extra but since i just started i dont want to do it too soon.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
you only get the exact amount you need. you cant get more. maybe once im in it a while i will make up a story i dropped a bottle and need an extra but since i just started i dont want to do it too soon.
so... they only give you 1cc vail at a time? also you didnt answer the dose question. is it 100mg/ml or 200? i get a 10ml and get 200wk (1cc) from my doc

tkasch30

Banned
Awards
?

im not positive on the exact amount yet. i find out in a few days when i start it but i wanted to order the ph and whatever else ill need before that stuff is all pulled frim the market. did doc prescribe you any anti estrogen?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
No, At the moment I'm useing blacklions form... Works great and I don't need a script for it and can buy it anywhere.

But if your on trt you will not need pct... Ever! Just take a PH like DMZ for 4-6wks 6being max. When your done your done, just stop the oral and go back to your day day as normal.Maybe a anti e but no pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
No, At the moment I'm useing blacklions form... Works great and I don't need a script for it and can buy it anywhere.

But if your on trt you will not need pct... Ever! Just take a PH like DMZ for 4-6wks 6being max. When your done your done, just stop the oral and go back to your day day as normal.Maybe a anti e but no pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
This is true, if your already on TRT your already shut down for the most part, besides your supplementing your body w/ all the exogenous test anyway. It might not be a bad idea to use an AI to stave off gyno and other things that might pop up but you dont really need a PCT unless you plan on going off the TRT

tkasch30

Banned
Awards
dosing

what kind dosing you think i should use for the orals while in my trt? i have halotest25 and havoc

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what kind dosing you think i should use for the orals while in my trt? i have halotest25 and havoc
you should dose it about a year after starting TRT. If you were low enough to be put on TRT you'll probably find it way easier to add muscle/lose fat during that first year with normal levels again. Why waste the other anabolics and put your body through the stress and health risks for little to no extra gains/losses?

jalincoln

Awards
I'm on TRT right now. Been doing it for a month and a half. It's awesome. I take150 mg a week. Also just started my first ph. It's actually epi/max lmg/ methylsten. Should see some awesome gains. Im taking iron mag labs e-control and so cycle support which I actually pre loaded for 3 weeks. I'm only running for 4 weeks due to the m sten

tkasch30

Banned
Awards
question

how many calories over maintenance do i eat will on ph. i want to add mass. should i train and eat the same as normal? i usually eat 250-300 extra cald a day. have you seen any increase on the trt by itself?

tkasch30

Banned
Awards
im going to run halo test at 50 mg for four weeks

jalincoln

Awards
If your going to run for mass then you probably need to eat about 400-500 over. Like me, im 6' 230 and on normal should be eating around 2500-3000 a day just for normal function. I am eating every 3-4 hours and taking 3-4 protein shakes a day. im getting about 250-300 g of protein a day also. I would say I have noticed since I have been taking the TRT, I have been toning around my biceps, shoulders and back a lot. I am also becoming more vascular big time. Im only on day 2 of my ph cycle and I would honestly say I dont feel much different yet but definately lethargic more like when I wasnt on TRT. I am always thirsty. Make sure you drinking around a gallon and half of water a day... Good luck bro.