Popping my PH cherry. First Halodrol cycle. Love for you to read!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. [QUOTE="grandroid828;3793744"]

    Dont flame me if im wrong, i thought mechabol was superdrol clone?[/QUOTE

    I think you're referring to ultradrol. Mechabol is similar to p-mag.
    And man bro bummer that your appetite isn't there.


  2. Ah i think ur right. But i also thought ultradrol was kinda its own thing? Like pmag is to hdrol, UD is to SD? Idfk haha. But yeah man its awful i cant eat anything at all its really gonna blow this cycle
    •   
       

  3. Popping my PH cherry. First Halodrol cycle. Love for you to read!


    Subbed

    Running halo also but with test e 500 ew

  4. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    I might try that. And man thats the thing that gets me. Im not necessarily bored. I mean i am. But idgaf. I know im eatin for purpose not for pleasure. But my body literally wont allow it. Kid u not im fightin back gagging right now even thinking about touching chicken. Even good chicken with spices or bbq sauce. I really would love some periactin lol
    damn lol if you are at that point i would go eat like **** for 1 full day than get back to your regular diet man . go beast on those pizzas , chicken wings ! i dont know if periactin would be that great on cycle . dont wanna mix all those drugs >< .

  5. Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1987 View Post
    damn lol if you are at that point i would go eat like **** for 1 full day than get back to your regular diet man . go beast on those pizzas , chicken wings ! i dont know if periactin would be that great on cycle . dont wanna mix all those drugs >< .
    True true. I might do that today/this weekend. Cuz somethungs gotta change!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mkitmethlated View Post
    Subbed

    Running halo also but with test e 500 ew
    Cool man. Not a very usual combo lemme know how it goes!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post

    Ah i think ur right. But i also thought ultradrol was kinda its own thing? Like pmag is to hdrol, UD is to SD? Idfk haha. But yeah man its awful i cant eat anything at all its really gonna blow this cycle
    Yeah its meythlstenbolone or however you spell it. I'm actually gonna try m-sten after my hdrol cycle

  8. Day 14? I think i may be off by one. Anyways lol


    Killer quads workout. Knees were a lil crackly. Due to the dryness i suppose. I really expect some pretty good gains to start coming in the next week. Everyone says halo works magic from week 3 onward. Plus the dose is going up to 75 mg a day starting sunday. Playin the food by ear right now. Normally dont advocate that. But like i said. Im at my breakin point so its better to have a sub par diet than to vomit every time u eat imo.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Day 14? I think i may be off by one. Anyways lol Killer quads workout. Knees were a lil crackly. Due to the dryness i suppose. I really expect some pretty good gains to start coming in the next week. Everyone says halo works magic from week 3 onward. Plus the dose is going up to 75 mg a day starting sunday. Playin the food by ear right now. Normally dont advocate that. But like i said. Im at my breakin point so its better to have a sub par diet than to vomit every time u eat imo.
    eat 2 healthly meals a day , 2 crappy meals , 2 protein shakes BOOM!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1987 View Post
    eat 2 healthly meals a day , 2 crappy meals , 2 protein shakes BOOM!
    Will do! Sounds like a plan man. Today i had steak too. Soooo awesome for a change.

  11. Also. Im starting 75 mg tomorrow rather than sunday. Shouldnt hurt a thing. I realized im gonna have 1-2 spare at the end of this cycle so ill put it in here i suppose.

  12. Started 75 mg this am. Dangggg am i hot. Burning up guys. Crazy focused but im wearing a golf polo and shorts and i have the AC blasting in my car... Literally stronger heat than any thermo has ever given me. Super weird.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Started 75 mg this am. Dangggg am i hot. Burning up guys. Crazy focused but im wearing a golf polo and shorts and i have the AC blasting in my car... Literally stronger heat than any thermo has ever given me. Super weird.
    im thinking about running 75 for the full 6 weeks , skipping the 50's i have 2 bottles of halo-plex
  14. Popping my PH cherry. First Halodrol cycle. Love for you to read!


    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Cool man. Not a very usual combo lemme know how it goes!
    I'm logging it on here too

  15. I would have, but i only have 2 60 ct bottles. It takes exactly 119 caps to run it at 50
    For 2 weeks and then 75 for 4

  16. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    I would have, but i only have 2 60 ct bottles. It takes exactly 119 caps to run it at 50
    For 2 weeks and then 75 for 4
    oh crap didnt even think abou that lol . i gotta run 50 for 1st week and i can do 75 for 5 weeks on 120 caps

  17. **** man i guess ur right.... I coulda done a whole nother week at 75 instead of 2 at 50!!! Damn. Well. Looks like i might be doing my last week at 100 mg!!!
  18. Popping my PH cherry. First Halodrol cycle. Love for you to read!


    I'm taking 75 mg a week until I feel the need to bump it up to 100

  19. Week 3 day 2

    Decent chest workout. Great feel to it, but numbers are overall lower ): only got about 5 reps with 225 on incline, where i got 9 last week! Thats what bein sick will do. Its really gonna skew the results of this cycle. Anyways, weight was 216.4 today. On its way back up but not very fast.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Week 3 day 2Decent chest workout. Great feel to it, but numbers are overall lower ): only got about 5 reps with 225 on incline, where i got 9 last week! Thats what bein sick will do. Its really gonna skew the results of this cycle. Anyways, weight was 216.4 today. On its way back up but not very fast.
    damn really sucks you got sick last week . i started today . i woke up / excited / scared but than i took the pill saying damn im not natural anymore than i started feeling mad pumped lol . went to gym and had a awesome workout with no pwo . started a new workout today to . doing the layne norton workout . to bad i cant link it cause i dont have 150 posts yet

  21. Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1987 View Post
    damn really sucks you got sick last week . i started today . i woke up / excited / scared but than i took the pill saying damn im not natural anymore than i started feeling mad pumped lol . went to gym and had a awesome workout with no pwo . started a new workout today to . doing the layne norton workout . to bad i cant link it cause i dont have 150 posts yet
    Haha congrats dude! And man i know that moment with that first pill is quite devastating. But. Just remember. Nobody remembers the guy who failed because he wasnt willing to do what it took to be the best.

  22. Week 3 day 3

    Back was, well, nothing short of epic. I had to restrain from just running around in circles throwing air punches. Haha. Let me explain. I had the most overwhelming aggression today. Hood aggression. Remember the first time u went to a dance as a kid or maybe the movies with a girl? Remember how you couldnt walk to the door fast enough cuz u were so excited. Well. Thats how i was with the T bar today. Had about 250~ lbs on there just repping it hard. Overall a wonderful workout. Joints are continuing to get/be sore tho. Thats making chest less fun.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Week 3 day 3

    Back was, well, nothing short of epic. I had to restrain from just running around in circles throwing air punches. Haha. Let me explain. I had the most overwhelming aggression today. Hood aggression. Remember the first time u went to a dance as a kid or maybe the movies with a girl? Remember how you couldnt walk to the door fast enough cuz u were so excited. Well. Thats how i was with the T bar today. Had about 250~ lbs on there just repping it hard. Overall a wonderful workout. Joints are continuing to get/be sore tho. Thats making chest less fun.
    awesome . it sounds like the plex is kicking it hard right ? im taking animal flex for joints . work's wonders . look into it !!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1987 View Post

    awesome . it sounds like the plex is kicking it hard right ? im taking animal flex for joints . work's wonders . look into it !!
    I deff think it is bro. Im actually taking hstane. Not haloplex. But its the same stuff. Just lettin ya know. And yeah im starting to regret cutting corners on my joint supp. Thought super cissus and gcm mix would be enough. Its not haha.

  25. Hey just read all these posts bro! seems like you might have high blood pressure from the ph. You should consider taking some hawthorn berry to lower that. Def at least go get your blood pressure checked because feeling really warm is most likely the result of higher bp. I ran a cycle of h drol a couple months ago. It was my first ever cycle and I ran it very similar to how you did. I dont remember if I read anything about a liver support either, but if you are justtaking cycle assist for liver it is not enough. Believe me, I have a couple friends that really messed their livers up. Ph's are very toxic. Keep up the good work, and take it 100% seriously because all the hard work you put in will def determine the outcome! PCT also really sucks, but if you stay on schedule it is very easy to keep gains. I gained about 15 lbs on cycle and lost 5 during pct. not too bad considering I hurt my wrist and had to stop working out for a few days. Sorry this was so long :/

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60 View Post
    Hey just read all these posts bro! seems like you might have high blood pressure from the ph. You should consider taking some hawthorn berry to lower that. Def at least go get your blood pressure checked because feeling really warm is most likely the result of higher bp. I ran a cycle of h drol a couple months ago. It was my first ever cycle and I ran it very similar to how you did. I dont remember if I read anything about a liver support either, but if you are justtaking cycle assist for liver it is not enough. Believe me, I have a couple friends that really messed their livers up. Ph's are very toxic. Keep up the good work, and take it 100% seriously because all the hard work you put in will def determine the outcome! PCT also really sucks, but if you stay on schedule it is very easy to keep gains. I gained about 15 lbs on cycle and lost 5 during pct. not too bad considering I hurt my wrist and had to stop working out for a few days. Sorry this was so long :/
    Hey man. I am just using cycle assist, no extra liv supps. But. Cycle assist has plenty of hawthorne berry to help with bp already in it does it not? Ive been checking my bp fairly regularly. Its up of course but not too high

  27. When I did my cycle I was advised to take extra. I took the same cycle assist as you and as soon as i got more hawthorn berry in that warm feeling went away for the most part and my blood pressure dropped dramatically. Just trying to help you out, I am in no way trying to be critical.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60 View Post
    When I did my cycle I was advised to take extra. I took the same cycle assist as you and as soon as i got more hawthorn berry in that warm feeling went away for the most part and my blood pressure dropped dramatically. Just trying to help you out, I am in no way trying to be critical.
    i do agree with the extra hawthorn . the cycle assist provides less than 1g for 2 servings . i am taking an extra 565mg hawthorn pill each time i take the assist .

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60 View Post
    When I did my cycle I was advised to take extra. I took the same cycle assist as you and as soon as i got more hawthorn berry in that warm feeling went away for the most part and my blood pressure dropped dramatically. Just trying to help you out, I am in no way trying to be critical.
    Ah. Ill add that in there then. Thanks for yhe advice! Everyone i had talked to acted like just the amount in cycle assist was plenty. Ill add an additional 1g over the course of the day tomorrow

  30. coQ10 works well
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Popped my slin cherry
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 01:51 PM
  2. Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 05:52 PM
  3. Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 01:05 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 06:06 PM
  5. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 11:32 PM
Log in
Log in