Popping my PH cherry. First Halodrol cycle. Love for you to read!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Also. Im starting 75 mg tomorrow rather than sunday. Shouldnt hurt a thing. I realized im gonna have 1-2 spare at the end of this cycle so ill put it in here i suppose.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Started 75 mg this am. Dangggg am i hot. Burning up guys. Crazy focused but im wearing a golf polo and shorts and i have the AC blasting in my car... Literally stronger heat than any thermo has ever given me. Super weird.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Started 75 mg this am. Dangggg am i hot. Burning up guys. Crazy focused but im wearing a golf polo and shorts and i have the AC blasting in my car... Literally stronger heat than any thermo has ever given me. Super weird.
    im thinking about running 75 for the full 6 weeks , skipping the 50's i have 2 bottles of halo-plex
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.85%

Cool man. Not a very usual combo lemme know how it goes!
    I'm logging it on here too
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

I would have, but i only have 2 60 ct bottles. It takes exactly 119 caps to run it at 50
    For 2 weeks and then 75 for 4
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%

I would have, but i only have 2 60 ct bottles. It takes exactly 119 caps to run it at 50
    For 2 weeks and then 75 for 4
    oh crap didnt even think abou that lol . i gotta run 50 for 1st week and i can do 75 for 5 weeks on 120 caps
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

**** man i guess ur right.... I coulda done a whole nother week at 75 instead of 2 at 50!!! Damn. Well. Looks like i might be doing my last week at 100 mg!!!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.85%

I'm taking 75 mg a week until I feel the need to bump it up to 100
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Week 3 day 2

Decent chest workout. Great feel to it, but numbers are overall lower ): only got about 5 reps with 225 on incline, where i got 9 last week! Thats what bein sick will do. Its really gonna skew the results of this cycle. Anyways, weight was 216.4 today. On its way back up but not very fast.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%

Week 3 day 2Decent chest workout. Great feel to it, but numbers are overall lower ): only got about 5 reps with 225 on incline, where i got 9 last week! Thats what bein sick will do. Its really gonna skew the results of this cycle. Anyways, weight was 216.4 today. On its way back up but not very fast.
    damn really sucks you got sick last week . i started today . i woke up / excited / scared but than i took the pill saying damn im not natural anymore than i started feeling mad pumped lol . went to gym and had a awesome workout with no pwo . started a new workout today to . doing the layne norton workout . to bad i cant link it cause i dont have 150 posts yet
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1987 View Post
    damn really sucks you got sick last week . i started today . i woke up / excited / scared but than i took the pill saying damn im not natural anymore than i started feeling mad pumped lol . went to gym and had a awesome workout with no pwo . started a new workout today to . doing the layne norton workout . to bad i cant link it cause i dont have 150 posts yet
    Haha congrats dude! And man i know that moment with that first pill is quite devastating. But. Just remember. Nobody remembers the guy who failed because he wasnt willing to do what it took to be the best.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Week 3 day 3

Back was, well, nothing short of epic. I had to restrain from just running around in circles throwing air punches. Haha. Let me explain. I had the most overwhelming aggression today. Hood aggression. Remember the first time u went to a dance as a kid or maybe the movies with a girl? Remember how you couldnt walk to the door fast enough cuz u were so excited. Well. Thats how i was with the T bar today. Had about 250~ lbs on there just repping it hard. Overall a wonderful workout. Joints are continuing to get/be sore tho. Thats making chest less fun.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%

Week 3 day 3

Back was, well, nothing short of epic. I had to restrain from just running around in circles throwing air punches. Haha. Let me explain. I had the most overwhelming aggression today. Hood aggression. Remember the first time u went to a dance as a kid or maybe the movies with a girl? Remember how you couldnt walk to the door fast enough cuz u were so excited. Well. Thats how i was with the T bar today. Had about 250~ lbs on there just repping it hard. Overall a wonderful workout. Joints are continuing to get/be sore tho. Thats making chest less fun.
    awesome . it sounds like the plex is kicking it hard right ? im taking animal flex for joints . work's wonders . look into it !!
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

awesome . it sounds like the plex is kicking it hard right ? im taking animal flex for joints . work's wonders . look into it !!
    I deff think it is bro. Im actually taking hstane. Not haloplex. But its the same stuff. Just lettin ya know. And yeah im starting to regret cutting corners on my joint supp. Thought super cissus and gcm mix would be enough. Its not haha.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.12%

Hey just read all these posts bro! seems like you might have high blood pressure from the ph. You should consider taking some hawthorn berry to lower that. Def at least go get your blood pressure checked because feeling really warm is most likely the result of higher bp. I ran a cycle of h drol a couple months ago. It was my first ever cycle and I ran it very similar to how you did. I dont remember if I read anything about a liver support either, but if you are justtaking cycle assist for liver it is not enough. Believe me, I have a couple friends that really messed their livers up. Ph's are very toxic. Keep up the good work, and take it 100% seriously because all the hard work you put in will def determine the outcome! PCT also really sucks, but if you stay on schedule it is very easy to keep gains. I gained about 15 lbs on cycle and lost 5 during pct. not too bad considering I hurt my wrist and had to stop working out for a few days. Sorry this was so long :/
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60 View Post
    Hey just read all these posts bro! seems like you might have high blood pressure from the ph. You should consider taking some hawthorn berry to lower that. Def at least go get your blood pressure checked because feeling really warm is most likely the result of higher bp. I ran a cycle of h drol a couple months ago. It was my first ever cycle and I ran it very similar to how you did. I dont remember if I read anything about a liver support either, but if you are justtaking cycle assist for liver it is not enough. Believe me, I have a couple friends that really messed their livers up. Ph's are very toxic. Keep up the good work, and take it 100% seriously because all the hard work you put in will def determine the outcome! PCT also really sucks, but if you stay on schedule it is very easy to keep gains. I gained about 15 lbs on cycle and lost 5 during pct. not too bad considering I hurt my wrist and had to stop working out for a few days. Sorry this was so long :/
    Hey man. I am just using cycle assist, no extra liv supps. But. Cycle assist has plenty of hawthorne berry to help with bp already in it does it not? Ive been checking my bp fairly regularly. Its up of course but not too high
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.12%

When I did my cycle I was advised to take extra. I took the same cycle assist as you and as soon as i got more hawthorn berry in that warm feeling went away for the most part and my blood pressure dropped dramatically. Just trying to help you out, I am in no way trying to be critical.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%

When I did my cycle I was advised to take extra. I took the same cycle assist as you and as soon as i got more hawthorn berry in that warm feeling went away for the most part and my blood pressure dropped dramatically. Just trying to help you out, I am in no way trying to be critical.
    i do agree with the extra hawthorn . the cycle assist provides less than 1g for 2 servings . i am taking an extra 565mg hawthorn pill each time i take the assist .
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Ah. Ill add that in there then. Thanks for yhe advice! Everyone i had talked to acted like just the amount in cycle assist was plenty. Ill add an additional 1g over the course of the day tomorrow
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

coQ10 works well
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Hey guys. Sorry ive been quite busy couldnt update. Today was hams. I JUST missed a 495 deadlift today. I broke it, but couldnt lock it out. Kinda disappointing but oh well. Im back around 220~ bw now. Aggression is getting very high. Starting to be irritable at little stuff. But i stand by the old statement of if youre a jerk, ph/roids will just make u a bigger jerk. Thats totally true. Im an ass to begin with. So u cant blame all the agression on halo. Rest day tomorrow
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%

Hey guys. Sorry ive been quite busy couldnt update. Today was hams. I JUST missed a 495 deadlift today. I broke it, but couldnt lock it out. Kinda disappointing but oh well. Im back around 220~ bw now. Aggression is getting very high. Starting to be irritable at little stuff. But i stand by the old statement of if youre a jerk, ph/roids will just make u a bigger jerk. Thats totally true. Im an ass to begin with. So u cant blame all the agression on halo. Rest day tomorrow
    Nice good to hear that your aggressive . Im naturally nuts to . I gained 8 pounds in 6 days on this stuff with a clean diet n no cheating
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

What does everyone think about....

A. Upping my dose to 100 mg next week, then back down to 75 for the last week. So the overall cycle would be 50/50/75/75/100/75

B. upping my dose the very last week to 100mg, so the overall cycle would look like 50/50/75/75/75/100

Or

C. Staying at 75mg till the end. Overall cycle would be 50/50/75/75/75/75

Note: i dont really have any negative sides at all at this point (end of week 4). What does everyone thing i should do? Im very torn
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%

100 mg last week
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%

go out with a bang!!
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

go out with a bang!!
    I think im gonna man. I mean, its not like a week is really enough time to hurt too much ya know? If im fine at 75 mg i should be good at 100. And i mean im 6 ft 3, 223~ lbs, so its not like 100mg will be a huge dose for someone my build anyways.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%

I think im gonna man. I mean, its not like a week is really enough time to hurt too much ya know? If im fine at 75 mg i should be good at 100. And i mean im 6 ft 3, 223~ lbs, so its not like 100mg will be a huge dose for someone my build anyways.
    yeah if i had enough i would do 100 for the last 2 weeks , im just gonna ride on 75 though , on my second week and starting to notice strenght gains like crazy . how is your cycle going ?
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

yeah if i had enough i would do 100 for the last 2 weeks , im just gonna ride on 75 though , on my second week and starting to notice strenght gains like crazy . how is your cycle going ?
    Repped 225 for 21 reps today on flat, ice cold. Which. For me. Is incredible.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Benched 335 today. My max before the cycle. Then i went for 350. New all time pr. Shot up like a rocket. THEN i went for 365. Difficult, but went up fairly easy. Never had gains like this in my life. Arms measuring 18.5~ flexed with no pump. Its rediculous guys lol
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.92%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Hdrol did it well for me my first time through. Just keep yourself safe and keep drinking tons of water.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%

Benched 335 today. My max before the cycle. Then i went for 350. New all time pr. Shot up like a rocket. THEN i went for 365. Difficult, but went up fairly easy. Never had gains like this in my life. Arms measuring 18.5~ flexed with no pump. Its rediculous guys lol
    nice bro , im thinking about bumping up to 100 for last 2 weeks , i got an extra bottle >< not really feeling it today is my 1st day of week 3 i have a log up on anabolic / cycle info forum .
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Went up to 100 mg today. No real sides. Weighed 228.4 this morning. Dry. Weighed 230.4 tonight dry. Crazy gains guys. Crazy gains. Truthfully i wont be surprised to see my bench hit 405 if i maintain well thru out pct
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Opinions needed guys. For pct, cant decide on doing 1/2/3/3/2/1 with erase (starting day 1 of pct, extending 2 weeks past the final day of pct) or doing 0/0/3/3/2/1? What do yall think? Oh and i have some anabeta elite too! Should i throw it in there as well to try and gain a little more while in pct, or should i save it for later down the road for a natty bulk?
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

As my cycle winds down, 3 days left, i have nothing but good things to say. Guys. If youre considering trying/retrying halo. Please do. All in all this cycle probably cost about 250 bucks. Mostly because i was super precautious. But it was very much worth it. Weighing around 230 in the am, 235 in the evening. Just as lean, if not leaner, than i was when the cycle began. Exceptional strength gains. Size was honestly not what i expected but still increased nonetheless. Ill do legitimate measurements after pct.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.82%

updates?
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Few days into pct. strength was horrendously low yesterday. Everything hurts. Hoping today goes ALOT better. We'll see.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.92%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

You should lower volume during pct as your recovery will be shot.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    You should lower volume during pct as your recovery will be shot.
    Definitely have lowered volume considerably. Recovery doesnt seem to be that bad on the surface. Strength is just shot
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Yal are gonna think im nuts. But i got 405 today on bench. Im still growing boys. Idk whats going on.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.09%

Yal are gonna think im nuts. But i got 405 today on bench. Im still growing boys. Idk whats going on.
    So strength isn't shot after all?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Popped my slin cherry
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 12:51 PM
  2. Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 04:52 PM
  3. Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 12:05 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 05:06 PM
  5. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 10:32 PM