500 mg/wk Test-C 15 wks
400 mg/wk EQ 12 wks
500 iu/wk HCG
Arimidex 0.25 mg/EOD

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20 mg/day for 4 wks

Results so far:
191 to 217 lbs @ 14-16% bodyfat

Bodyfat went higher than I wanted, but the diet has been clean. I think I just simply ate too much.

I'm planning on a second bulk cycle in a few months, but I have no idea what to run. I was thinking about running the same cycle again even if I get diminishing returns as I got great results and no sides. I was also considering Deca or Tren instead of the EQ. I was also considering doing a recomp for the first half of the next cycle. Thoughts?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Throw in a good oral kicker, like Dbols or Abombs. Thats really all you need. Im stoke about the eq never run it before...how did you like it??

Im running a very very similar cycle in a few weeks,

750 test C 17 weeks
600 EQ 15 weeks
Dbol- 50 mgs/day weeks 1-4
Letro .25 QD

I got Nolva/daa/DHEA for PCT

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
16% BF and you want to do another bulk?....

Cmaestas10

Cmaestas10

Awards
Yes 16% and I wanna do another bulk, but I was either gonna diet down for like 6 weeks after I recover or recomp on my next cycle for a few weeks then bring my calories up. This is my first go around, but I'm no dummy. Just want the best result. So advice would be cool.

Cmaestas10

Cmaestas10

Awards
Throw in a good oral kicker, like Dbols or Abombs. Thats really all you need. Im stoke about the eq never run it before...how did you like it??

Im running a very very similar cycle in a few weeks,

750 test C 17 weeks
600 EQ 15 weeks
Dbol- 50 mgs/day weeks 1-4
Letro .25 QD

I got Nolva/daa/DHEA for PCT
I definitely liked the EQ. I got wicked strong, and had no sides on this cycle.

Cmaestas10

Cmaestas10

Awards
My panties are just fine friend. No hard feelings, honestly. I just want to know what you think.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
K what I think...

Cycles should be 10-12 wks... I don't like long cycles.
500test is fine but IMO EQshould be 600+ (I love high dosed eq). Drop eq 1wk brofe the test
Hcg should be 500 2-3x wk
Pct should add in clomid not just nolva
Adex on cycle is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
K what I think...

500test is fine but IMO EQshould be 600+ (I love high dosed eq). Drop eq 1wk brofe the test
Adex on cycle is good.

Why clomid + nolva? Ive always thought with serms it should be 1 or the other not both?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
For me.... Nolva just didn't cut it, when I would pct. For me clomid worked better then nolva did, but that's me

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
oh ok, Nolva worked wonders for me. I was @ 90% pre cycle levels the day after my PCT ended so it was wonderous...ive never used clomid but i figure if Nolva is workin for me why mess with it...i heard that torem works really well too

Cmaestas10

Cmaestas10

Awards
K what I think...

Adex on cycle is good.

So just run the same cycle as last time but up the EQ dose? I have clomid and was gonna use it concurrently with Nolva but I heard Nolva is fine on it's own but I guess I could run both to be safe. Do you think dieting down a little right before the cycle is a good idea. I'm worried about retention, but I figured a 6 week diet wouldn't do much harm as long as my calories aren't too low. Was thinking 10-15% below maintainence. I also considered dieting for the first few weeks on cycle. Thoughts?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
On cycle you can do whatever you like.... Diet with test will make it easyer to keep muscle you have while building some at the same time. With the EQ all I say is keep protein high and eat clean and the drugs will do the rest.

Cmaestas10

Cmaestas10

Awards
On cycle you can do whatever you like.... Diet with test will make it easyer to keep muscle you have while building some at the same time. With the EQ all I say is keep protein high and eat clean and the drugs will do the rest.

Thanks man. Sounds like a plan to me.