LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Week 1-8: 250mg 4-ad Daily
Week 3-4: 10mg M1T
Week 7-8: 10mg M1T

Weight: 175.5 (Off creatine now so weight is a little down and just got over a sickness grrr)
Daily Caloric Average: 3400
Protein: 340g
Other Supplamentation: Vitamin c, e, magnesium, zinc, calcium, and r-ala after workout
Training: 5 day split, high volume, moderate reps
Reason: Football mainly but also to gain overall mass for a better foundation.

Only Going to use right arm, chest, and waist measurements
Right Arm: 15 in.
Chest (around nipples): 39 1/4 in.
Waist (around bellybutton) 32 1/2 in.

Have nolva on hand when and if gyno becomes a problem (probobly will since I have it from puberty). Might add in a little extra 4-ad during the M1T phases.

Last edited:

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks good, Lake!

Looking forward to watching your progress. Thanks for sharing.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Lake,
Aren't you a CCT Airman? If you are, how are you able to keep down the amount of Cals and running with trying to get bigger?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Lake,
Aren't you a CCT Airman? If you are, how are you able to keep down the amount of Cals and running with trying to get bigger?
I was a CCT Airman. No thanks to Sgt. Stapp who decided that when I hurt my knee and was on waiver (along with two other serious injuries to other airman on my team) that we would do Log PT and run (which took forever with the injuries) to help "strengthen" us back up since supposedly we were all faking the injuries. Since then I have a long term knee injury with a gap in my knee joint and was disqualified after going through most of the schooling. Didn't have much farther to go and I was top 5 or so fitness level on my team. Kills me everything I think about it.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just curious about the m1t scheduling. It looks like five total weeks with a 1 week break after the second week. I'm sure you have a well thought out rationale for that, but I'm curious about it. If you have some time, could you explain how/why you are using this scheme? I've seen 2on/2off/2on, but yours is a little different. Again, looks good, I'm just curious.

Thanks,
dd

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just curious about the m1t scheduling. It looks like five total weeks with a 1 week break after the second week. I'm sure you have a well thought out rationale for that, but I'm curious about it. If you have some time, could you explain how/why you are using this scheme? I've seen 2on/2off/2on, but yours is a little different. Again, looks good, I'm just curious.

Thanks,
dd
Day 3

haha oops.. meant to make that weeks 7-8 .. good catch... ill fix that..

I have also bought more 4-ad/1-test to add in. I am buying some more 4-ad so i can up the dosages.

Mid way through the week and I feel great. It is amazing how even a low dosage of 4-ad can realllllly jumpstart your workouts. It isn't necessarily as much intensity as it is the will to finish my high volume workouts. It makes me want to stay there and finish every last set. My appetite so far is roughly the same but it is still early. I cant wait to up the dosage of 4-ad next week. Was going to add in some regular 1-test on the non m-1-t weeks but don't know how I would be able to handle the lethargy. Not too bad of a bloat right now either. I got off the creatine just for this reason and haven't taken any nolvadex yet so I guess I am holding about the same water as I would on creatine.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha oops.. meant to make that weeks 7-8
Damn, I was hoping your were going to whip out some fancy-ass scientific data and teach me how to triple my gains while on m1t. :twisted: Oh well, good luck. I'll be watching.

dd

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Today was leg day. I am still getting acclamated to legs ever since my knee injury. I have had to cut significant volume out because of this. No point in injuring myself right when im able to left heavy with them again. Strength is definitely feeling up a little bit. Today is day 5 and I can honestly say that since I am not on creatine and haven't worked my legs in some time that my strength is higher than it was when I was on creatine several weeks back.

Aggression is DEFINITELY noticeable even on this low of a dosage. I have been quite the crab lately haha. But I have been pretty successful at keeping the aggression to myself (except with a select few who insist on pissing me off lol). I ordered some s1+ so I will be upping the amount of 4-ad as well as adding 100mg of 1-test per day (on the non-m1t days). Water retention is definitely noticeable as well. I am holding about as much water as I would when I am on monohydrate. The absorbtion of this newer t-gel with dmfa seems to be much better even compared to the last formula with dmso and I can definitely say its better than Avants formula. I don't think this is placebo but usually within 45 minutes I can feel an adrenaline type feel and I believe that is the hormones starting to flow, very cool and CANT WAIT to bump up the dosages and for the m1t to start.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I
was a CCT Airman. No thanks to Sgt. Stapp who decided that when I hurt my knee and was on waiver (along with two other serious injuries to other airman on my team) that we would do Log PT and run (which took forever with the injuries) to help "strengthen" us back up since supposedly we were all faking the injuries. Since then I have a long term knee injury with a gap in my knee joint and was disqualified after going through most of the schooling. Didn't have much farther to go and I was top 5 or so fitness level on my team. Kills me everything I think about it.
**** man. That does suck. Are you going to give it another go?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I

**** man. That does suck. Are you going to give it another go?
Possibly years down the road (after college as an officer). It is so hard to motivate yourself to getting your ass kicked everyday again though. I really had to push hard to make it through as much as I did (as did everyone) and once you get a dose of the easier life again it is hard to train yourself back. Only time will tell.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Well as of day 7 I am officially bloated haha. I have hit that same point that I get to when I am taking higher dosages of c. monohydrate (haven't tried CEE yet). The aggression is still the same and what I have noticed is that I actually have a greater sense of well being until someone pisses me off then I go from one pole to the next and become the complete opposite. I also missed Tricep day this weekend because someone gave me a 200 dollar ticket to the jaguars vs. bears game and it was like the 8th row up on the 45 yard line! I am going to make up for it probobly on Wednesday and just do a reduced volume version since I will be hitting it again on Saturday.

Weight is up to 176.5. So I am up a lb. I weighed myself at the same time of the day and after the same food etc to try and standardize things. The scale is very accurate (digital at my gym). Strength is up this week and I am finally starting to feel really good pumps. The M1T is realllllly going to intensify the pumps as long as I can deal with the headaches and pains.
I, also, upped my daily dosage of ph. On the 4 weeks that I am not taking M1T I am adding 150 mg of 4-ad and 100 mg of regular 1-test. This should help some. I got a hold of a bottle of s1+ so I figure I might as well throw it in and use it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Well it was definitely noticeable adding in the regular 1-test last week. I was a little more hungry, little more tired, and everything seemed better. I weighed myself today and im at 179 which is a really big jump from last week. I also started the M1T yesterday and boy is that a noticeable difference. I was pretty lethargic so I have been taking yellow subs that someone gave me to keep me upbeat at the gym. My aggression has gone much higher even after one dosing of M1T which was something I didn't notice as much last time on the short cycle that I tried. One thing that sucks is since I stopped taking creatine the day I started this cycle my strength gains on paper don't look right. Today's chest workout was almost identical in weight and reps to the first day that I started it but that shouldn't be the case for the other workouts since the creatine would have had time to drop out of my system. I am still slightly bloated but not nearly that much and a couple pimples on my face and shoulders but no eyesores or anything so nothin gto worry about there. I can't wait to see the difference in weight gain off of the m1t with the 4-ad compared to the 4-ad and regular low dosed 1-test.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Wow, what a difference a week on m1t can make. I must say that I didnt like it last time I tried it but my muscles have never felt so hard. Muscle hardness had to have increased two fold and its only been one week. Lethargy is definitely an issue so I have been taking the m1t after my morning workout and it seems to do a lot better because I am able to nap in the day and still be tired enough at night to sleep ok. One thing I am noticing that I didn't notice before is shortness of breathe. I notice its really hard for me to recover cardio wise in between sets at the gym. And a lot of time I am so lethargic at the gym I have to cut it short by a couple sets because I just have nothing left. I cant wait to weight myself becuase I haven't been this sore in a while (i think its from pushing extra hard which is a good thing) and I am still feeling REALLY tight. Pumps are pretty damn good, feels slightly better than a good creatine pump and I am not on creatine right now. Lower back pain is apparent but not so bad that I can't stand it.

One thing I did notice, however, is that my strength isn't up much at all. I thought it would skyrocket. I am thinking, though, that it might be in part due to the fact that I was I halted use of creatine a day before my cycle started so by week 2 my weights were comparable to that of week 1 with the creatine since my strength is significantly higher when on creatine. The only reason I got off of it was because last time I took m1t and creatine together the pumps were so bad
sometimes I couldn't finish some sets.

Edge

Awards
Day 20

Wow, what a difference a week on m1t can make. I must say that I didnt like it last time I tried it but my muscles have never felt so hard. Muscle hardness had to have increased two fold and its only been one week. Lethargy is definitely an issue so I have been taking the m1t after my morning workout and it seems to do a lot better because I am able to nap in the day and still be tired enough at night to sleep ok. One thing I am noticing that I didn't notice before is shortness of breathe. I notice its really hard for me to recover cardio wise in between sets at the gym. And a lot of time I am so lethargic at the gym I have to cut it short by a couple sets because I just have nothing left. I cant wait to weight myself becuase I haven't been this sore in a while (i think its from pushing extra hard which is a good thing) and I am still feeling REALLY tight. Pumps are pretty damn good, feels slightly better than a good creatine pump and I am not on creatine right now. Lower back pain is apparent but not so bad that I can't stand it.

One thing I did notice, however, is that my strength isn't up much at all. I thought it would skyrocket. I am thinking, though, that it might be in part due to the fact that I was I halted use of creatine a day before my cycle started so by week 2 my weights were comparable to that of week 1 with the creatine since my strength is significantly higher when on creatine. The only reason I got off of it was because last time I took m1t and creatine together the pumps were so bad
sometimes I couldn't finish some sets.
I didnt gain strength at all on M1T so ive reached the conclusion its mainly to add bulk...