Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah get that taurine in. Are you doing pills or bulk? Bulk at NP is wicked cheap for a kilo. Just dump a scoop in your mouth and wash it down zero taste.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Pills 500mg each it's lightened it up a little. Took 5 before I left might take more tomorrow in the mean time I'm gonna drink some more water I haven't consumed enough today.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Oh yeah weigh in this afternoon after waking up and using the bathroom was a additional 3lbs so 18lbs total yet I have also lost some weight and slimmed in the waist. Weighing my options after a month break thinking about once a day ostarine or androfactory max bulk.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.08%

Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    With those doses you need like 6 pills a day.
    Sir, you should be smacked for saying this should be ran at 6 pills per day. It's a stack and a very powerful one at that. 4 PH's is a ton of gear. and 36mg of SD is crazy for a first timer.

I ran Mutant Plexx about 2 yrs ago and at 3 caps per day put on about 14lbs of good quality size after PCT kept 8-9. It is harsh and at 4 weeks you are worn out .

The SD and Epi work very well with a wet aromtizing compound like 13 ethyl. The H Drol keeps androgen receptors clean. I dont condone this many compounds unless you havea good cycle experience under your belt, but its a stack that works. But odly dosed. IMO i would dose 20mg SD (4 Weeks) and 75mg of HD (6 weeks) and get better gains.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.08%

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I was doing 8g of taurine. 4 in the morning and 4 at night.
    Try taking 3-5g about 2 hours pre workout. It works well dosing it daily pre workout. Might be able to use less and get equal to better results
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

mutant plexx 4 week cycle

Yeah I didn't go pills for the fact I would have need to take 16 a day. A kilo from NP I think was less then 20 bucks.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...er-1-kilo.html

Out of stock now but when it comes back in order some. It will last you awhile. I got one and ran a 40 day cycle. Still have enough for I'm guessing 5 cycles.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Sir, you should be smacked for saying this should be ran at 6 pills per day. It's a stack and a very powerful one at that. 4 PH's is a ton of gear. and 36mg of SD is crazy for a first timer.

I ran Mutant Plexx about 2 yrs ago and at 3 caps per day put on about 14lbs of good quality size after PCT kept 8-9. It is harsh and at 4 weeks you are worn out .

The SD and Epi work very well with a wet aromtizing compound like 13 ethyl. The H Drol keeps androgen receptors clean. I dont condone this many compounds unless you havea good cycle experience under your belt, but its a stack that works. But odly dosed. IMO i would dose 20mg SD (4 Weeks) and 75mg of HD (6 weeks) and get better gains.

I'm not sure about the old formulation I know this is ultradrol, max lmg, halo and epi the gains I've had I'm extremely impressed with
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.75%

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

So wtf are you talking about? It's 36mg of epi at six pills. There's no SD in this!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Dosing a stack is different than a stand alone 3 meythls i this the ultradrol is a dymeythl its plenty strong 6 would be automatic liver failure lol. Smh
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pimpslap49 View Post
    Dosing a stack is different than a stand alone 3 meythls i this the ultradrol is a dymeythl its plenty strong 6 would be automatic liver failure lol. Smh
    6 would probably kill most of us.....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Bad diet day had to see my grandma at nursing home (not looking good at all) and didn't have time to preprare proper food grabbed a couple protein bars and picked up a pizza. Worked out this morning back biceps shoulders. I did add 1 rep to curls @ 110 bringing total to 13. Did seated rows, shrugs, pull downs, can't think of name of 1 kinda a reverse peck fly..delt something.the one I was most impressed with was a cable exercise bringing arms down can't think of name. I did 140 a side hardest part was getting the cable weight engaged initially. I upped taurine to 3 grams before i left. Deciding when i want to add creatine probaby going to start preloading in next couple days so I'm fully loaded when cycle runs its course. Even though I am currently taking testosterone gell and will continue to... I am going to purchase a over the counter pct the name of what I was thinking is form something its by lg science I have a endo appointment in a little over a month and want him to be none the wiser. I know it supposedly has a decent ai so between that and gell ill still have test in me. The gell I'm taking is 2 percent and have been using 2 pumps in am. I'm going to do 1 pump am 1 pm to space it out I think it's sufficient.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Formadrol extreme..I'll just couple that with some tribulus or something. Keep in mind I am on hrt I just don't want dr knowing I started a cycle 1 day after getting gell script lmfao sack shrinkage isn't bad at all. I think I'm golden.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.08%

Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    So wtf are you talking about? It's 36mg of epi at six pills. There's no SD in this!
    I owe you an apology The formulation I have and was the original was sd not UD. I agree 18mg of UD is not overboard. Sorry about that.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Did legs today. Debating after next 3 days calling it quits a couple days short. Gains have been great so on...my ass is beat feel weak except when I'm lifting back pumps are making life difficult even with 6grams taurine. I'll sleep on it. Over all I'm happy with gains
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Well about to go workout chest and triceps. Off work so going to finish off all but 1 day worth...nah scratch that I'm going hard as a mother f*cker working a extra pill in stoday and tomorow gonna eat like a mad man and leaving 1 pill to waste. Debating on if I wanna do my baseline reps or just try the one max rep of 370. I bought form x today supposed to be a decent product will pick up a few other test boost supplements as well. Going to start creatine today and pick up a pre workout Monday.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Switched it up a little wanted to feel higher weight on the bar so I put 3 plates on. I did 315x5. Using 1 max rep calculator I put roughly 67lbs on my bench in one month!! Thats a crazy number today was my last chest day of this cycle I'm going to work a extra dose in in a little bit and eat......I loaded up on steak and fish I've knocked back 4 protein shakes with skim a supreme protein bar a chicken breast a piece and a half of fish brown rice probably have steak and more fish tonight. I started loading creatine today. I'm up 20lbs....probably gain tonight too this doesn't feel like water my arms forearms are rock hard. I've lost fat as well all said and done probably at least 25lbs. After cycle I'm going to focus on keeping gains and kick cardio some cardio in minimum 12 miles a week on treadmill possibly insanity when kids aren't home. After my next endo appointment ill probably run ostarine or something from androfactory...once a day dosing. Last day tomorrow.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Update? Any weight changes?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Think I finished up the 25th left 1 days dose to waste. I have lost 7lbs rather quickly infact despite decent food intake. Just worked in a chest routine lost a rep on bench press I'm saying that with being a quarter in from racking the bar I also lost a rep on skull crushers. Previous 2 workouts were good no change in curls or legs. My joints are a little on the dry side got occasional tenis elbow. Taking gell a prescribed and form x I feel great actually energy levels great moods good getting boners with no problem not as frequently though lol. So total positive weight 13lbs about 5 days off.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

If its even 10 lbs of muscle and 3 fat that'd be awesome growth over a month man, especially w/ the strength. Keep eating and lifting like you mean it and hopefully you won't lose much more size/strength. The methylsten was prob causing some solid glycogen/water retention in your muscles. Sounds like people almost always drop weight after if they were pounding carbs during a sdrol/dmz/msten-family cycle.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Killed it in the gym today! Pushed through my lack of motivation did 35 minutes on treadmill and went to town on back and biceps...I'm taking shoulders out and giving it its own day. I believe today signaled a crossing of the post cycle hump. Weight is holding steady despite my weight gain during cycle I've gained 3 notches on my belt and need to drop a pant size.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Worked another chest and triceps routine felt good didn't lose any strength didn't gain any...up for 17 hours before workout though. Not ideal but wasn't going to miss 2 days in a row. About 9 days or so post cyle
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Back and biceps today..been curling with the var I use for skull crushers. Going to have to basically abando it for dumbells did 16 @ 110 before doing sets of 100 then 90. This I would say is my first notable post cycle gain. Felt good had a guy say I made it look to easy lol. With that form x I dropped down to 4 a day to sqeak in a few extra days...nuts look good! Oh yeah pull downs and long pulls up too. Haven't been keeping track but definitely more weight today it felt good.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.91%

That's great that you're holding your new strength man, and especially excited the boys didn't get shut down bad. You gonna try to get some bloodwork a month or so after pct?
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Glad that so far, physically, you're fine. Get bloods done bud, so you know where you truly stand.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.91%

Visiting the doc to request full bloods again tmrw after work, I'm so pumped. If I get the green light when my results come back (like I expect) I'm going on again in March.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

You don't know if your levels are back to normal until after PCT. And I believe it gets checked I want to say a week after PCT.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.58%

You don't know if your levels are back to normal until after PCT. And I believe it gets checked I want to say a week after PCT.
    i have to agree. Wait till ur are no longer on any pct drugs to get your bloods done. Youll get a more accurate read of where u stand naturally.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

I'll probably get blood done in about three weeks. Thing is I'm on my second month of taking test gell.. I probably could have gotten away with no pct but I don't want to appear more shut down than what the dr would expect. I guess it's a crap shoot. I'm gonna straight tell my doc I wanna be on the high end of normal and depending on my levels see if I can get the injectible. Cruise another month on the gell depending when my appointment an stock pile and the double down at some point for a month or so.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.91%

You should wait a month after pct at least. Clomid and nolva have long half-lifes in the body; it's still influencing your numbers for a while even after you stop taking them.

Got bloodwork orders for tmrw and got an order for a midcycle panel when I go on msten in march! I'm tellin' you guys, it's worth talking with your doctor if you have insurance to cover visits. Virtually free bloodwork. Just a couple copays and your time. Most doctors want you to be healthy and recognize you're gonna use either way so better to monitor things together.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Didn't take either of those I took form x I think its lg science it does have a serm I am on hrt my test levels are documented low by my endo dr. Al the pct in the world won't change that. I could try hcg shots but my dr won't give those. I would have to find a "wellness dr." My goal was more or less eliminate some nutsack shrinkage. Usually hormone replacement therapy can be life long. Whether its exposure to chemicals at work my prescription antipsychotics, previous prohormone use or hereditary idk. My levels were either mid 200s or low 300s before cycle or trt.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%

Finally made first post cycle gain on chest and a big one at that. Been way busier than I'd like to be and missed 3 days in a row. My whole day has literaly been a workout. At the gym on chest I gained 2 reps. Though last time I just fell short of a rep. So I am now up to 275x10 of my baseline set. I kinda want to tack on a few pounds but I really enjoy repping that weight. Anyways all is good I lost 3lbs but I would put my money on It being fat not muscle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting T1-pro 4-week cycle
    By kranden in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 05:08 PM
  2. 4 week cycle of 6-oxo to raise natural test levels...
    By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 11:21 PM
  3. 8 week cycle
    By gh0stface killa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:35 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:48 PM
  5. Aeoliantru's 4 week cycle of T-1
    By aeoliantru in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3