mutant plexx 4 week cycle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Oh subsitituted ....yeah its been good though 15lbs gain good strength gains 1 week left.

2. No, it means he subscribed, or is following your thread.
    •   

3. Killing time waiting for my shift to end found out I'm severely underdosing taurine going to up it to 5,000mg add some potassium and further up water intake. I just dealt with it on my last cycle but the tightness is definitely making my day more difficult this time around....then again this is 4 compounds.

4. Worked out definitely had more strength but motivation was a little lacking I didn't do as many sets as usual. Bench I did 9 reps at my baseline of 275lbs a improvement of 2 reps since last chest day! Skull crushers I forgot if I did them at 100 or 110 last time I did them. Last time I did 11 @100 today 9 at 110. Did a few sets on peck fly I'm not really measuring that as it goes up to 240 and I've had that maxed out. I have been taking it easy on that though as I have felt some popping while doing it. Hopefully the additional taurine helps with back pumps. I really only initially had a recomp in mind when I set out to run a cycle I ended up getting this as a substitution and this is definitely a straight up bulk. Insane this is unreal at 3 weeks!
  5. mutant plexx 4 week cycle

I was doing 8g of taurine. 4 in the morning and 4 at night.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    •   

6. I was way off I was only taking 1gram. Hopefully this helps!

7. Way off is right. My first or second day I felt 100 times better
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

8. Wifes bitching about the grocery bill lmao. Smashed some turkey chilli a shake cooked a steak and 2 chicken breasts to take to work got a protein bar a muscle milk and some honey roasted peanuts. Took 2,500mg taurine so far.

9. Quote Originally Posted by pimpslap49 View Post
    Wifes bitching about the grocery bill lmao. Smashed some turkey chilli a shake cooked a steak and 2 chicken breasts to take to work got a protein bar a muscle milk and some honey roasted peanuts. Took 2,500mg taurine so far.
    Sucks lol I've always find that eating healthy costs more than eating like crap
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

10. I think it was the whole beef tenderloin lol not a cheap cut

11. Yeah get that taurine in. Are you doing pills or bulk? Bulk at NP is wicked cheap for a kilo. Just dump a scoop in your mouth and wash it down zero taste.

12. Pills 500mg each it's lightened it up a little. Took 5 before I left might take more tomorrow in the mean time I'm gonna drink some more water I haven't consumed enough today.

13. Oh yeah weigh in this afternoon after waking up and using the bathroom was a additional 3lbs so 18lbs total yet I have also lost some weight and slimmed in the waist. Weighing my options after a month break thinking about once a day ostarine or androfactory max bulk.

14. Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    With those doses you need like 6 pills a day.
    Sir, you should be smacked for saying this should be ran at 6 pills per day. It's a stack and a very powerful one at that. 4 PH's is a ton of gear. and 36mg of SD is crazy for a first timer.

I ran Mutant Plexx about 2 yrs ago and at 3 caps per day put on about 14lbs of good quality size after PCT kept 8-9. It is harsh and at 4 weeks you are worn out .

The SD and Epi work very well with a wet aromtizing compound like 13 ethyl. The H Drol keeps androgen receptors clean. I dont condone this many compounds unless you havea good cycle experience under your belt, but its a stack that works. But odly dosed. IMO i would dose 20mg SD (4 Weeks) and 75mg of HD (6 weeks) and get better gains.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

15. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I was doing 8g of taurine. 4 in the morning and 4 at night.
    Try taking 3-5g about 2 hours pre workout. It works well dosing it daily pre workout. Might be able to use less and get equal to better results
  16. mutant plexx 4 week cycle

Yeah I didn't go pills for the fact I would have need to take 16 a day. A kilo from NP I think was less then 20 bucks.
  17. mutant plexx 4 week cycle

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...er-1-kilo.html

Out of stock now but when it comes back in order some. It will last you awhile. I got one and ran a 40 day cycle. Still have enough for I'm guessing 5 cycles.

18. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Sir, you should be smacked for saying this should be ran at 6 pills per day. It's a stack and a very powerful one at that. 4 PH's is a ton of gear. and 36mg of SD is crazy for a first timer.

I ran Mutant Plexx about 2 yrs ago and at 3 caps per day put on about 14lbs of good quality size after PCT kept 8-9. It is harsh and at 4 weeks you are worn out .

The SD and Epi work very well with a wet aromtizing compound like 13 ethyl. The H Drol keeps androgen receptors clean. I dont condone this many compounds unless you havea good cycle experience under your belt, but its a stack that works. But odly dosed. IMO i would dose 20mg SD (4 Weeks) and 75mg of HD (6 weeks) and get better gains.

I'm not sure about the old formulation I know this is ultradrol, max lmg, halo and epi the gains I've had I'm extremely impressed with

19. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

So wtf are you talking about? It's 36mg of epi at six pills. There's no SD in this!

20. Dosing a stack is different than a stand alone 3 meythls i this the ultradrol is a dymeythl its plenty strong 6 would be automatic liver failure lol. Smh

21. Quote Originally Posted by pimpslap49 View Post
    Dosing a stack is different than a stand alone 3 meythls i this the ultradrol is a dymeythl its plenty strong 6 would be automatic liver failure lol. Smh
    6 would probably kill most of us.....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

22. Bad diet day had to see my grandma at nursing home (not looking good at all) and didn't have time to preprare proper food grabbed a couple protein bars and picked up a pizza. Worked out this morning back biceps shoulders. I did add 1 rep to curls @ 110 bringing total to 13. Did seated rows, shrugs, pull downs, can't think of name of 1 kinda a reverse peck fly..delt something.the one I was most impressed with was a cable exercise bringing arms down can't think of name. I did 140 a side hardest part was getting the cable weight engaged initially. I upped taurine to 3 grams before i left. Deciding when i want to add creatine probaby going to start preloading in next couple days so I'm fully loaded when cycle runs its course. Even though I am currently taking testosterone gell and will continue to... I am going to purchase a over the counter pct the name of what I was thinking is form something its by lg science I have a endo appointment in a little over a month and want him to be none the wiser. I know it supposedly has a decent ai so between that and gell ill still have test in me. The gell I'm taking is 2 percent and have been using 2 pumps in am. I'm going to do 1 pump am 1 pm to space it out I think it's sufficient.

23. Formadrol extreme..I'll just couple that with some tribulus or something. Keep in mind I am on hrt I just don't want dr knowing I started a cycle 1 day after getting gell script lmfao sack shrinkage isn't bad at all. I think I'm golden.

24. Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    So wtf are you talking about? It's 36mg of epi at six pills. There's no SD in this!
    I owe you an apology The formulation I have and was the original was sd not UD. I agree 18mg of UD is not overboard. Sorry about that.

25. Did legs today. Debating after next 3 days calling it quits a couple days short. Gains have been great so on...my ass is beat feel weak except when I'm lifting back pumps are making life difficult even with 6grams taurine. I'll sleep on it. Over all I'm happy with gains

26. Well about to go workout chest and triceps. Off work so going to finish off all but 1 day worth...nah scratch that I'm going hard as a mother f*cker working a extra pill in stoday and tomorow gonna eat like a mad man and leaving 1 pill to waste. Debating on if I wanna do my baseline reps or just try the one max rep of 370. I bought form x today supposed to be a decent product will pick up a few other test boost supplements as well. Going to start creatine today and pick up a pre workout Monday.

27. Switched it up a little wanted to feel higher weight on the bar so I put 3 plates on. I did 315x5. Using 1 max rep calculator I put roughly 67lbs on my bench in one month!! Thats a crazy number today was my last chest day of this cycle I'm going to work a extra dose in in a little bit and eat......I loaded up on steak and fish I've knocked back 4 protein shakes with skim a supreme protein bar a chicken breast a piece and a half of fish brown rice probably have steak and more fish tonight. I started loading creatine today. I'm up 20lbs....probably gain tonight too this doesn't feel like water my arms forearms are rock hard. I've lost fat as well all said and done probably at least 25lbs. After cycle I'm going to focus on keeping gains and kick cardio some cardio in minimum 12 miles a week on treadmill possibly insanity when kids aren't home. After my next endo appointment ill probably run ostarine or something from androfactory...once a day dosing. Last day tomorrow.

28. Update? Any weight changes?

29. Think I finished up the 25th left 1 days dose to waste. I have lost 7lbs rather quickly infact despite decent food intake. Just worked in a chest routine lost a rep on bench press I'm saying that with being a quarter in from racking the bar I also lost a rep on skull crushers. Previous 2 workouts were good no change in curls or legs. My joints are a little on the dry side got occasional tenis elbow. Taking gell a prescribed and form x I feel great actually energy levels great moods good getting boners with no problem not as frequently though lol. So total positive weight 13lbs about 5 days off.

30. If its even 10 lbs of muscle and 3 fat that'd be awesome growth over a month man, especially w/ the strength. Keep eating and lifting like you mean it and hopefully you won't lose much more size/strength. The methylsten was prob causing some solid glycogen/water retention in your muscles. Sounds like people almost always drop weight after if they were pounding carbs during a sdrol/dmz/msten-family cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting T1-pro 4-week cycle
    By kranden in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 05:08 PM
  2. 4 week cycle of 6-oxo to raise natural test levels...
    By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 11:21 PM
  3. 8 week cycle
    By gh0stface killa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:35 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:48 PM
  5. Aeoliantru's 4 week cycle of T-1
    By aeoliantru in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3