Sus 250 / Masteron cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Sus 250 / Masteron cycle

Hey everyone, just want to get some opinions from people with experience.

I am 25 yrs old weigh 75kg and am about 187cm tall. I have been lifting constantly for the past 18months.

I am planning on doing a sus 250 / masteron cycle, 1ml of each every 3 days, I have read masteron idealy eod but for ease was going to pin every 3 days. Was going to do 8 weeks on 8 weeks off 8 weeks on.

I have been reading as much as possible about a good pct for this cycle. 18 days after last pin seems to be the word about when to start pct. I am a little confused on which product to use though I see a lot of people saying arimidex and clomid.. Just asking for an expert opinion.

If anyone could shine a lil more light on this for me would be much appreciated. If you need to know any other details just ask and I will let you know

Thanks!!

( please excuse the metric measurements as I am Australian ) :P

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Is the mast enth or prop? Enth can be run 2x wk where as the prop needs to be pinned 3 or more times...

What other cycles have you run? aAS wise not ph use

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

The masteron is prop,

I did a Test E cycle approx 6 months ago. It was
    My first time then I wasn't very educated and was advised to give Test E a go for a first cycle the cycle went for 8 weeks, me being the idiot I was didn't have a pct set up luckily didn't suffer from any gyno or other sides to serverly,

I am looking to do this cycle correctly, hence why i am looking for help with a pct and advice on this cycle if my dosages are suffice etc or if i could tweak anything to get better results and use from the cycle.. and several of my mates from the gym have given me advice and suggestions but a lot of them directed me here to ask more experienced people.

Cheers.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Pm sent back

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

First things first....

What's your cycle history? Is this your first cycle or have you done 2 or 3 what? Fill ke in so I can help you get where you want to be.

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

I have only done one cycle before (of Test E only)
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

I was silly and didn't educate myself fully before doing that cycle, I have taken the last couple of months of late late nights reading and trying to smash and take in as much information as possible about AAS and cycles and diets etc,
    My dieting is pretty squared away. But I'm sure I could learn a lot more by speaking with people who have experience.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mental Pig
    Hey everyone, just want to get some opinions from people with experience.

I am 25 yrs old weigh 75kg and am about 187cm tall. I have been lifting constantly for the past 18months.

I am planning on doing a sus 250 / masteron cycle, 1ml of each every 3 days, I have read masteron idealy eod but for ease was going to pin every 3 days. Was going to do 8 weeks on 8 weeks off 8 weeks on.

I have been reading as much as possible about a good pct for this cycle. 18 days after last pin seems to be the word about when to start pct. I am a little confused on which product to use though I see a lot of people saying arimidex and clomid.. Just asking for an expert opinion.

If anyone could shine a lil more light on this for me would be much appreciated. If you need to know any other details just ask and I will let you know

Thanks!!

( please excuse the metric measurements as I am Australian ) :P
    Ideally man sustanon should be pinned EOD due to the propionic ester in it. If your only pinning twice a week then it will be hard to maintain STABLE blood levels. I would also run it for a longer period as it has some very long esters attached to it. IMO sustanon needs to be dosed quite high due to the ester weight of the compound. For example an injection of 250mg sustanon only =168.8mg of actual test. If you do decide to pin your Sus EOD then stack it with the mast in the same syringe.
    Recovery shouldn't be too difficult with that cycle so just stick to the basics. A serm of your choice ( clomid, Nolva, torem or raloxifene ) DAA at 3G daily and a decent natty test booster should see you right.
    Remember that cycle length plus pct should be time off. Or get bloodwork done I you want to cycle sooner. Good luck.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Both sust and mast prop should be pinned eod or 3x wk.... Most opting for 3x wk, mon-wed-fri. You can pin both 2x wk but that could give bad sides due to the yo yoing of the blood levels... So 3x wk should be done. Whick will give you 750test and 300mast... 8 wks is a good time for this cycle. Now with a ccle like this bulkin or lean mass is up to you. It will be about what and how much you eat. If you keep it clean you could lean up nicely, and add a good amount of size in the process.

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Great info and advice thanks!!

With the pct I have read posted by you previously around the forums you say that the blacklion form is good for during the cycle just use 2-3 pumps but continue use of it after the cycle but with one pump? And start use of DAA 18 days after last pin of 3mg / ed? And the pct cycle should last how long do you reckon ? 4-6 weeks?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Me, I always liked doin doin longer pct when I was doin them... There is nothin wrong with goin longer then shorter. I always did 6wks.... But that's me

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. deca/sus 250 cycle info
    By miamiboy305 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 03:21 PM
  2. Sus 250 cycle/ATD -- mistake - PLEASE HELP!!!
    By jd066 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 02:26 PM
  3. Organon Pakistan Sus 250 Cycle help
    By Reip in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 11:21 PM
  4. SUS 250 + Dbol + Anavar Cycle
    By thelix in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 01:26 PM