JTrans

Awards
Here it goes fellas:

70mgs Dbol---5wks
600mgs TestCyp--10wks
600mgs EQ--------10wks
100mgsProp EOD-------1st 4wks
100mgs Tren Mon-Wed-Fri--Last 6wks
Insulin PostWorkout---5-8ius along w/ HighCarb-High Protein shake (loaded w/ Dextrose)
IGF 30mcgs Prior to workout (god these pumps are ridiculous)
HCG 500ius---Mon-Wed-Fri
Nolvadex 20mgs Mon-Wed-Fri

So thats it fellas....Im just frontloading right now @ 1000mgs TestCyp w/ 100mgs Dbol for only one week then it will go as planned...Im already up 6lbs and its just been a week....I also take 15g of creatine so I know thats a factor, but on cycle for me I become freakishly big pretty quick...but I also lose some weight pretty quick (post cycle water weight)......I will come off the slin after 4wks of use then go back on 6wks later during post cycle @ 10ius AND add 60mgs IGF along w/ it for 30 days (yes I know the slin/IGF dangers;) )......and then go up to 1000iu's of HCG Mon-Wed-Fri for 2wks along w/ 50mgs of Clomid for 3wks and Nolvadex for 10mgs EOD....I also include Super Phosphatidylserine for you gurus that know what im talking about (VERY good anti-catabolic supplement)...So thats the jist guys...any Q's or suggestions feel free-----Later fellas---JT

Sorry pic kinda looks fuzzy and photoshopped...but its not, anyone who has seen my previous pix should know this.....and Im computer iliterate....lol....hell all I have is Micro Paint.....5'11---212lbs 8.4% BF using calipers (although I look alittle soft.???.)

Last edited:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
*falls to ground in awe of cycle*

hope you weigh 250+

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yep, that is one for the record books. Keep us updated with how everything goes! Will be very interesting.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
well the pic makes me feel a bit better. you look like you have some experience. i was thinking a fat 19 year old got ahold of a source and decided to "get swole quick"

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i have a few comments as to your choices ...

you realize 70mgs of dbol is a TON?
kickstarting with both dbol AND prop is a lot
frontloading in addition to using BOTH dbol AND prop is a lot
you should run the test a week longer than the eq to allow them to clear your system at the same time
eq takes a long time to kick in and should be run for at least 12 weeks

JTrans

Awards
i have a few comments as to your choices ...

you realize 70mgs of dbol is a TON?
kickstarting with both dbol AND prop is a lot
frontloading in addition to using BOTH dbol AND prop is a lot
you should run the test a week longer than the eq to allow them to clear your system at the same time
eq takes a long time to kick in and should be run for at least 12 weeks
Yes I realize 70mgs of Dbol is alot.....Thx for mentioning though ;)
Kick-starting w/ Dbol-Prop isnt alot, its actually a GREAT cycle kickstart (have you tried it?).. but the prop could be something I use only Mon&Thur which Ive been pondering rather than EOD just for "safer" purposes....
Im not gonna run either another 1-2wks....I have a VERY good PCT regimine which has been fool proof FOR ME (remember we're all different...)
I realize EQ takes alittle while to kick in, but I never get anything different from running Test longer than Deca/EQ....but again thats just me......I think what really matters is how well your PCT is....and if you read Ill also be taking HCG on a weekly basis....Ill post a log and results as time passes......you'll kinda see what I mean...I appreciate your opinions though......JT

JTrans

Awards
well the pic makes me feel a bit better. you look like you have some experience. i was thinking a fat 19 year old got ahold of a source and decided to "get swole quick"
Lol.....Naw I have a few cycles under my belt and about 5-6yrs w/ serious training...plus I did powerlifting in highschool, and Ive got a few bros that are competitive BB'ers and one of em has just gone Pro (Good job Trey!....lol)..THANK GOD for them.....W/ the help of them and proper diet I should make great gains....I have a different approach to lifting Im VERY balls out and lift VERY heavy (unless im on a spring/summer cutter).........Im hoping to go over 230lbs....as Ive just been around 222lbs @ my heaviest....after this I will focus alittle more on sheddin......JT

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That's a big cycle Jtrans, LOL Best of luck and keep us posted.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Yes I realize 70mgs of Dbol is alot.....Thx for mentioning though ;)
Kick-starting w/ Dbol-Prop isnt alot, its actually a GREAT cycle kickstart (have you tried it?).. but the prop could be something I use only Mon&Thur which Ive been pondering rather than EOD just for "safer" purposes....
Im not gonna run either another 1-2wks....I have a VERY good PCT regimine which has been fool proof FOR ME (remember we're all different...)
I realize EQ takes alittle while to kick in, but I never get anything different from running Test longer than Deca/EQ....but again thats just me......I think what really matters is how well your PCT is....and if you read Ill also be taking HCG on a weekly basis....Ill post a log and results as time passes......you'll kinda see what I mean...I appreciate your opinions though......JT
to each their own man, whatever works for you
just so you realize nothing i said earlier was meant as a flame if it came across that way i'm sorry

the twp questions i have left are why run the EQ at all if you're only going to run it 10 weeks, why not run bold prop/ace instead? (although i realize you may not want to inject ed or eod
if you do only run it for 10 weeks, i would frontload it to allow for a quicker build up

and have you ended a cycle using tren before? it shuts you down very hard and some find its harder to recover and keep their gains ... this of course may not be the case for you, but if oyu haven't ended a cycle on tren its something to consider

good luck with your cycle and do be careful

JTrans

Awards
to each their own man, whatever works for you
just so you realize nothing i said earlier was meant as a flame if it came across that way i'm sorry

the twp questions i have left are why run the EQ at all if you're only going to run it 10 weeks, why not run bold prop/ace instead? (although i realize you may not want to inject ed or eod
if you do only run it for 10 weeks, i would frontload it to allow for a quicker build up

and have you ended a cycle using tren before? it shuts you down very hard and some find its harder to recover and keep their gains ... this of course may not be the case for you, but if oyu haven't ended a cycle on tren its something to consider

good luck with your cycle and do be careful
Oh no I understood where your coming from its all good bro.....Well I didnt really put it in but Im starting w/ the EQ then going w/ NPDeca (fast-acting)...but I only have enough left for the last half....so basically EQ the first half.....yeah it will run its course alittle slower, but damn I LOVE the stuff...lol....And you do make a great point about ending w/ tren....My last cycle was w/ tren and boy did it work some magic....I will have to agree (and I actually forgot???) that it did take its toll on me....BUT w/ that being said Im once again relying on my HCG/Nolva usage during and after cycle to lessen the blow..along w/ a whole bunch of other natural stuff I take as well.....when I end my cycles (last one) w/ tren its like my whole cycle got a grand finale and I get insane looking....although I could switch the tren w/ the prop??.....like I said this cycle is subject to be marginally revised, and dont get me wrong you throw good pointers....Im just not a newbie and I like tryin to do things alittle different and take uncharted paths.......some of my local bros havent even given there thoughts, so ya know how that goes.....but I feel Ive gotten all the precautions taken care of (considering)....but really its all about trial and error....Im pretty confident though, and as I said Ill keep ya'll posted......Cheers----JT

JTrans

Awards
*eyes roll out of socket*

thats a huge cycle
Man if ya'll think this is a huge cycle then I think you would **** w/ what some of my bros take....although most around 5'7-5'10 and ALL weight above 230lbs.....This cycle isnt really that crazy, but then again I hang w/ the heavy hitters....lol.....dont get me wrong they dont just juice they're brains out, some of these guys get insanely technical w/ the ****.....crazy, but none-the-less it works for em.....JT

Adawg

Awards
Bro, give us a sample of what one of your "bros" takes for a mass cycle, if you wouldn't mind...? Then we can see who shits :cheers: :lol:

JTrans

Awards
Bro, give us a sample of what one of your "bros" takes for a mass cycle, if you wouldn't mind...? Then we can see who shits :cheers: :lol:
Hmmm, my buddy Jeff just got done w/ a bulker...He's 5'9 around 240-250lbs range 28yrs old (he competes).....His cycle was ungodly and would have killed me....Here it goes (as best as I can remember)

GH 4ius (running for year)
Slin 15ius Postworkout 4wks on/4wks off
T-3 (not sure what dose) Uses during Slin
Test Enanthate 1200mgs wk 12wks
Masteron500mgs wk Last 6wks
Winny 300mgs wk Last 6wks
NandroPhenyProp 700mgs wk 12wks
And Im pretty sure he took some drol for 3wks @ 150mgs First 3wks

I beleive thats his heaviest, but he gained about 18lbs and is actually STILL gaining.... Damn I dont know how he does it...lol
Theres also one of his buddies who i dont know very well, but he's a powerlifter and trying to do the strongman thing....I just know from what my buddy told me that he never takes lower than 1500mgs of test and always uses Prop and tren in every cycle.......Smart, hmm probably not......these guys are crazy, but most of them all have the whole doctor-trainer setup so they're monitored pretty well....Im just not banking like that to take those kinda risks.......I see my Doc once a month, as they about 1-2 week.......JT

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, my buddy Jeff just got done w/ a bulker...He's 5'9 around 240-250lbs range 28yrs old (he competes).....His cycle was ungodly and would have killed me....Here it goes (as best as I can remember)

GH 4ius (running for year)
Slin 15ius Postworkout 4wks on/4wks off
T-3 (not sure what dose) Uses during Slin
Test Enanthate 1200mgs wk 12wks
Masteron500mgs wk Last 6wks
Winny 300mgs wk Last 6wks
NandroPhenyProp 700mgs wk 12wks
And Im pretty sure he took some drol for 3wks @ 150mgs First 3wks
yup, that's definately a big cycle. it's like a 12 week frontload, lol.

Adawg

Awards
150mgs of Dianabol-WOW!He probably got a max bicep pump from brushing his teeth

Adawg

Awards
Thanks G, my bad. 150 Anadrol.........I can't imagine.........Gyno?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
150mg of drol isn't unheard of, although it is a pretty good amount

the friend's cycle really isn't that ridiculous, it is a lot and a very advanced cycle
but lots of people run over a gram of test a week and 700mg npp isn't all that much people run deca that high and above that very often (and the ester weights are pretty similiar between npp and deca)

the slin is the only thing that scares me, but if you know what you're doing and are very careful its relatively safe

i never though Jtrans' cycle was that ridiculous either, i just wanted to be sure he knew what he was doing, which it seems he does

again good luck with your cycle man and definitely keep us updated

--glen

ps do you have any AI's on hand for the first few weeks with the cyp and (massive amounts of) dbol? or have you found you don't really bloat much

JTrans

Awards
150mg of drol isn't unheard of, although it is a pretty good amount

the friend's cycle really isn't that ridiculous, it is a lot and a very advanced cycle
but lots of people run over a gram of test a week and 700mg npp isn't all that much people run deca that high and above that very often (and the ester weights are pretty similiar between npp and deca)

the slin is the only thing that scares me, but if you know what you're doing and are very careful its relatively safe

i never though Jtrans' cycle was that ridiculous either, i just wanted to be sure he knew what he was doing, which it seems he does

again good luck with your cycle man and definitely keep us updated

--glen

ps do you have any AI's on hand for the first few weeks with the cyp and (massive amounts of) dbol? or have you found you don't really bloat much
Bump to that......Glen......like said not the "most" amount in the world, but the complexity and the effectivness of it is what amazes me.....there's a few guys I "know" not friends w/ that a rather big, and juice there brains out....but they have that kinda newer Kovacs sickly huge look...you can just tell they're not healthy.....most of my bros are in the "mix" of things and have all the right connections to properly do things which is VERY important...so newbs dont go crazy....lol.....as far as bloat I really only get "bad" bloat on Sust which I dont use anymore...yeah it gets alittle heavy mid cycle but I use A-dex intermittely as needed....really no set schedule on it as it works so effectivly for me once taken...I can usually be fine taking 1ml wk and it will keep it down fairly well.....really to an extent its just unavoidable......JT

Adawg

Awards
I understand what you are saying G. To me it sounds like a real lot, but I am still in the oven (clean). I guess the stacks are like working out. You build it up over time and evolve and make changes etc. So for the actual user I guess it is not that big a deal.

Again, best of luck JT on this cycle.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
well, do keep a log. i'll be reading it...

JTrans

Awards
I understand what you are saying G. To me it sounds like a real lot, but I am still in the oven (clean). I guess the stacks are like working out. You build it up over time and evolve and make changes etc. So for the actual user I guess it is not that big a deal.

Again, best of luck JT on this cycle.
There ya go....its all a science bro..in order to keep growing (IMO) you have to add-change-swap out etc etc to tweak the areas in your body......Thats why I love the sport, its sooo underated and most ppl think its just a bunch of meatheads.....although some of my bros may look like meatheads (maybe even myself) they're actually brainiacs (sp) when it comes to diet-training-gear usage......Hell they could all probably have a BA in chemisty-kinisiology.......Ill keep updating probably every 1-2wks or so depending on progress....Thx again guys---JT

JTrans

Awards
So far so good....strength is starting to hit, as is the weight gains...I take A-dex to keep the water retention down so my weight gains will be slower(up another 4lbs, probably the dbol kicking in early off my frontload)....Im not much for looking like a water balloon.....My pumps are just ridiculous....Im now taking the IFG post w/o and then taking slin another hour later....the hypo sensitive is definetly there from the IGF so I pound a shitload of dextrose in my shake then grub in a big-ass meal.....The pumps are so bad I cant move my damn arms after 15 min of working out if its ANYTHING upper body......Stay tuned..I actually just completed my first week, so results wont really start to show for another few weeks.......JT