which estrogen blocker?

A

alexquadking

Awards
I'm a experienced user. My next cycle is gonna be a bulking cycle. So my question is what estrogen blocker should I use for this cycle. I'm gonna be running anadrol sus 2:50 post cycle therapy is HCG.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Are you talkin a SERM or AI? and if you mean "estrogen blocker" im goin to assume you mean SERM. For such an experienced user it seems awful fishy and wierd that you would make a noob mistake like that. If you want good advice you might wanna learn your correct terms. Not to be a douche but your gonna get flamed alot harder than that at some point if you keep it up and dont do your homework.

But anyway. in the way of AIs if thats what you want. I would suggest Aromasin(exemestane) at 10mgs/day. If at that dose your still experiencing E sides, bump the dose up to 15mgs/day. Its a "suicide" AI in that it permantly disables the Aromatase enzyme. That way you dont have to worry to much about rebound. It only lowers E levels to about 60-70 percent though. I use letro @.25mg/day cause Im super prone to E related sides. Letro is by far the most effective and strongest. It lowers E levels about 98%. I always use "about" cause it differs from person to person. Letro is also the only one that will definately clear up gyno quick if you develop it.

if your talking about SERMs. I would say Nolvadex hands down. Its the best at what it does, its the quickest, and its always available. I would run it for 5 weeks as PCT at 40/40/20/20/20 in conjuction with your HCG.

Read swales protocol and learn you something good. Learn the proper terms and use them so you dont sound like a jackass.

A

alexquadking

Awards
Please flame more so I can look up the terms your posting... I its the only way to learn all this

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
SERM= selective estrogen receptor modulator
AI = Aromatase Inhibitor

A SERM attaches itself to the estrogen receptor, keeping estrogen from binding to that site. It prevents the negetive sides while also providing the positive benefits of E.

AIs stop the conversion of androgens to E. AIs are what keep the unwanted sides of E such as gyno and water retention at bay while large amounts of aromatizable hormones are circulating in the system. All androgens that are T based are can aromatize while DHT based androgens do not.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Most people use hcg during cycle too not post
Yeah they do, and thats the best way to use hCG if your going to use it. hCG isnt necesary on or off cycle. But if he plans on using it during and part of his PCT then thats fine. Its just that hCG by itself is not an acceptable or effect PCT.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I'm a experienced user. My next cycle is gonna be a bulking cycle. So my question is what estrogen blocker should I use for this cycle. I'm gonna be running anadrol sus 2:50 post cycle therapy is HCG.
and dude i just realized...are you planning on running just anadrol? Wheres the test? and is that 2 times a day @ 50mgs/dose or what do you mean by 2:50??

A

alexquadking

Awards
So I used hcg the last week of my cycle for two weeks last time... I kept all my gains. So should I take hcg the last two weeks or the last week of the cycle and one week on the off cycle.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
So I used hcg the last week of my cycle for two weeks last time... I kept all my gains. So should I take hcg the last two weeks or the last week of the cycle and one week on the off cycle.
personally...if i were to use it i would use 250 ius 2x/wk starting about 3 weeks into your cycle and continuing it till the last week. then stop immediately when you go into pct.

hCG isnt used to keep your gains its to prevent testicular atrophy and to help keep natural testosterone production while on cycle.

dude you really need to do some more research before you start loadin yourself up with these hormones cause you can really hurt yourself if you dont know what your doin