First sustanon cycle - 250mg or 500mg per week?

SDAM

Awards
Hello everyone-

I am 35 y.o. 5 ft. 11 in. and 220lbs pretty lean. I am thinking of doing a first cycle with sust 250. I want to keep it as simple as possible.

Would a 250mg per week of sust be good enough to gain mass and for how long?

What is a good PCT how much and how long? I was thinking of clomid.

I have done a lot of reading, but get mixed opinions.

I plan to travel to Mexico for gear and inject there every weekend.

I live very close to Mexico, and well acquainted with reputable pharmacies.

Thanks in advance.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
500mg pinned 2x wk (250 each pin) for 10wks start pct 18days after last pin (due to decanate ester). Use blacklion form on cycle and off to keep water down and estrogen sides away. Also use daa at 3mg ed... No need to use illegal stuff for the pct when there are easy OTC options out there...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
500mg pinned 2x wk (250 each pin) for 10wks start pct 18days after last pin (due to decanate ester). Use blacklion form on cycle and off to keep water down and estrogen sides away. Also use daa at 3mg ed... No need to use illegal stuff for the pct when there are easy OTC options out there...

This!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
what is a good site for it online? if that isn't the wrong question to ask?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Tgb sups for the form....

Hardryno for the daa....

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Are you people honestly suggesting that a serm is not required for a steroid cycle? How does that black lion or whatever you said it was restart your hpta??

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Bro there is blood work in the BLR forum that shows it works as PCT! Go check it before you come in here tryin to bust my balls about stuff you don't know about.

Thank you

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Bro there is blood work in the BLR forum that shows it works as PCT! Go check it before you come in here tryin to bust my balls about stuff you don't know about.

Thank you

Oh i wasn't saying that it doesn't work as sure they have lab tested it etc but as a standalone item for recovery? Any pct should base itself off a serm and then add in additional supplements such as DAA etc etc etc. If it was as easy as getting OTC then why does EVERYONE still use a serm. Because serms work. Always have and always will.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
That's why I sent him to a place I know and trust. BLR has the best OTC products on the market bar none. So, take it as you will but I do know what I'm talkin about here...

I know I don't have as many posts as you or others here but iv been around and know some things about some things...

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Oh i wasn't saying that it doesn't work as sure they have lab tested it etc but as a standalone item for recovery? Any pct should base itself off a serm and then add in additional supplements such as DAA etc etc etc. If it was as easy as getting OTC then why does EVERYONE still use a serm. Because serms work. Always have and always will.
If it works it works..... No need for carcinogens if you don't need them! Some like a smart idea to me, be smart and safe!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
That's why I sent him to a place I know and trust. BLR has the best OTC products on the market bar none. So, take it as you will but I do know what I'm talkin about here...

I know I don't have as many posts as you or others here but iv been around and know some things about some things...

If it works it works..... No need for carcinogens if you don't need them! Some like a smart idea to me, be smart and safe!

I'm not questioning their products at all I know they do have some decent products but I'm not willing to believe that recovery from AAS cycles is as simple as going down to the local store and buying some OTC stuff. I'm also not really willing to believe everything that they post about their products ( or any supplement company for that matter ). I'll stick to my serms thanks. Tried, tested and proven.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Whatever man... There bloods are posted by people that are not sponsered by them or through affilation.

Now back to the OPs thread...

Use the pct as I said or as you wish, the way I have said will work just fine.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
For the record OP tried and tested clomid, Nolva or torem pcts are the way to go. Used by thousands for years and they aren't made by supplement companies out to make a quick buck at your expense.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I hope your not tryin say I work for them.... Are you? Cuz not.... They are just a company iv uses and know there **** is the real deal. You will not find anybody that has used there products and not like them. There where 2 guys (that where friends, not of mine) and had bones to pick. Other then them, zero bad feed back.

Op do what you like. You do what you feel best with.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I hope your not tryin say I work for them.... Are you? Cuz not.... They are just a company iv uses and know there **** is the real deal. You will not find anybody that has used there products and not like them. There where 2 guys (that where friends, not of mine) and had bones to pick. Other then them, zero bad feed back.

Op do what you like. You do what you feel best with.

No I wasn't implying that you work for them i was simply stating that companies are all about making a buck. That's it. ANYWAYS op I'm sure you'll make up your own mind regardless so good luck with your cycle and have fun 8)

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, let us know what you go with and how it goes....