Ostarine & MK-677 RECOMP Log (SARMS) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Ostarine & MK-677 RECOMP Log (SARMS)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Guessing Tyga isn't going to comment. Lol.

Apologies AGAIN on the long wait for a post. I've been super busy. The new CO is weird about the program I'm in, and I'm starting back to college and crap.

But for an update:

I was eating a deficit and still maintaining my weight while dropping Bf. I dropped another 200 Cals a day and I think I've found my sweet spot. Cardio is getting more intense and since I started the SARMS run on this recomp, I'm down 4 lbs.
    Start: 240
    Now: 236 (-4)

I haven't checked my body fat, but I know it's lower. I have a vein on my hip bone that I never noticed. It's money.
    I've Been KILLING it in the gym. This stuff is PERFECT for endurance and strength. I would love to see what it would do on a bulk...

As for me, I'm riding these boys until Monday, then the beast begins..

1-10 Test P 70MG ED
    1-3 SuperDrol 20/20/20
    6-10 Epistane 40/40/40/40
    1-10 HCG 500 iu/Week
    1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    10-14 Torem 120/90/60/60
    10-14 Universal Sterol Complex
    10-14 SNS DAA
    10-14 PES ErasePRO
    10-14 MK677

Supports: (PreLoad)
    0-14 NAC
    Milk Thistle
    SAM-e
    CoQ-10
    Red Yeast Rice
    Hawthorne
    Fish Oil
    Animal Pak
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am subscribing to this log again. Keep up the solid work bro. Sorry for jacking your thread...
    Independent Review
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I am subscribing to this log again. Keep up the solid work bro. Sorry for jacking your thread...
    Welcome back mane. Nah, no big deal brother. I'm down for some thread jack age.
    I will say, I've got another pull up on this 4 lb drop. I attribute it mainly to the strength increase. The muscle/mind of this stuff is intense.

How do you think the Test will treat me doing a crossfit style workout twice a week, with strength training 3 times. Absolute shreddage/endurance? Or what?..
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very well then. I personally still do not care for either of those two supps. Moving on...

If the 677 raises igf levels to +60% during long term how does igf-1 lr3 stack against it in a similar fashion over time? I have not found anything on this. Perhaps Tyga would like to comment?
    I missed this. Although, i dont have a definitive anwser, though mk 677 is an oral peptide. I havent dived to deep into peptides. Im sure you could easily google literature and studies on lr3.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post

Welcome back mane. Nah, no big deal brother. I'm down for some thread jack age.
    I will say, I've got another pull up on this 4 lb drop. I attribute it mainly to the strength increase. The muscle/mind of this stuff is intense.

How do you think the Test will treat me doing a crossfit style workout twice a week, with strength training 3 times. Absolute shreddage/endurance? Or what?..
    If your after size, id leave crossfit out.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

If your after size, id leave crossfit out.
    I'm going to introduce crossfit after the SD is out of my system. I need INTENSE cardio to train for my PFT, without just running nonstop.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post

I'm going to introduce crossfit after the SD is out of my system. I need INTENSE cardio to train for my PFT, without just running nonstop.
    HIIT. 15-20mins.. i equate crossfit to: injuries waiting to happen/central
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

HIIT. 15-20mins.. i equate crossfit to: injuries waiting to happen/central
    Hm. Good point. I dont think we're exactly in sync with exactly what kind of cross fit I thinking about either. I'm not going to be doing the crazy 100 reps of clean and press then 50 reps deadlift followed by running your dog in the park across a log or whatever those chicks on Anavar do.
    More like, high rep body weight strength work, high intensity, etc. like the SEAL who invented it intended for the program to be done.
    Thanks for the continued input man.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah HIIT does wonders for cardio bro. And a PFT is only 3 miles. If you've never ran sub 20:00 I think you'll find it hard train yourself to get to 18:00. And as far as that goes, since it is only 3 miles the way I would recommend training for it is with sprints. Sprinting is proven to improve short distance runs more so than running 5 miles everyday. You could even make a HIIT workout based on sprinting.
    Independent Review
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Yeah HIIT does wonders for cardio bro. And a PFT is only 3 miles. If you've never ran sub 20:00 I think you'll find it hard train yourself to get to 18:00. And as far as that goes, since it is only 3 miles the way I would recommend training for it is with sprints. Sprinting is proven to improve short distance runs more so than running 5 miles everyday. You could even make a HIIT workout based on sprinting.
    I HAVE read that. Sound like a plan. I'm going to hit 3.5 miles once a week, and HIIT sprints 3 times a week. Then closer to the actual event, I'll try to hit 3.5 twice a week.
    And man, I ran a 1930 at boot and I haven't beat that ever. I want to. But as long as I'm on the upside of 270 my OSO doesn't talk too much crap. I've put on 40 pounds since last PFT though. I'm nervous bro.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Lol. You're f*cked! Just kidding. But really that 40 lbs is gonna hurt your time drastically. You are tall though so your frame may support the gain better. You should do a mock PFT and go all out to find where you stand. Then reassess. And it's not hard to get a 270. That's what, a 23:00 run with hundreds on pulls and crunches. Something like that. Never been below 280 myself.
    Independent Review
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Don't feel bad I got zeroed out on my CFT a few months ago. I did the half mile sprint all out then hyperventilated, pretty much blacked out for a minute. Then I couldn't get back up because my legs had cramped to shyt and were full of lactic acid buildup, literally could not stand on my own. Went past the 5 min rest time and was zeroed out. I was on a harsh anabolic at the time though
    Independent Review
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Don't feel bad I got zeroed out on my CFT a few months ago. I did the half mile sprint all out then hyperventilated, pretty much blacked out for a minute. Then I couldn't get back up because my legs had cramped to shyt and were full of lactic acid buildup, literally could not stand on my own. Went past the 5 min rest time and was zeroed out. I was on a harsh anabolic at the time though
    Ouch. I always put up sick numbers on CFT. Feel sorry for whoever carries me though. Haha.
    Today was my last day of Osta and MK.
    Tomorrow, it's GOING DOWN. Get in that thread too Palm. I'll link it up.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

New Log thread is up! Go Join.
    It's: Shocks GOTIME Log.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RickRock's recomp with SARMs S-4 and Ostarine!!
    By RickRock13 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 08:18 PM
  2. Nemesis' summer recomp log
    By brk_nemesis in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:33 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 08:32 AM
  4. JonesersRX7 recomp log
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 37