Ostarine & MK-677 RECOMP Log (SARMS)

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
ShockTroop's Ostarine & MK-677 6 Week RECOMP Log.

Body Stats:
Height: 6'3.5"
Weight: 238 (I haven't weighed in for a few weeks. I will tomorrow at the gym, and update with exact information.)
Current B/F: 14%

Fitness History:
6 Yrs. Football
Continued Lifting
Military Service
NASM Personal Trainer
Going to school for Nutrition Science
Overall: 7 Years of lifting.

Dosing:
Ostarine: 25MG every morning before first meal of the day.
MK-677: 25MG every night, 1 hour before bed.

25/25/25/25/25/25
25/25/25/25/25/25

Research:

Ostarine:

Activity of MK-2866:

MK-2866 is an androgen receptor modulator (SARM) with anabolic activity. Lack of PSA increases further corroborated selective anabolic effects of Ostarine (MK-2866). Ostarine (MK-2866) also resulted in a dose-dependent decrease in LDL and HDL cholesterol levels, with the average LDL/HDL ratio remaining in the low risk category.

SARMs create selective anabolic activity at certain androgen receptors and not others, hence their name. SARMs such as MK-2688 do not have androgenic activity in non-skeletal tissues.

MK-677:

Activity of MK-677:

MK-677 is a product which acts as a potent, orally active GH secretagogue, mimicking the GH stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin.

Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months. In mixed-effects models that included treatment, time (month), randomization strata (baseline MMSE score ≤20 vs >20), and interaction of treatment-by-time, there were no significant differences between the treatment groups on the CIBIC-plus or the mean change from baseline scores on the ADAS-Cog, ADCS-ADL, or CDR-sob scores over 12 months.

I'm logging this because I've found it hard myself to find many logs of both SARMS used in a stack. I've seen multiple SARMs stacked, and I HAVE seen a few logs of these two, but none like this. I'm training for performance before ANYTHING.

Goals:
Performance: 18 Min. 3 Mile.
Strength: 305 Bench Press
Composition: <10% BF

I'm coming off of a 4 month, all out, all natural bulk. I've went from 198, to my current weight. I've done a lot of research on SARMS, and I feel like it's the SAFEST, and SMARTEST route for me to take at my age. This CAN and WILL be very helpful to others my age who feel the urge to dip into AAS, DS, PH, or any kind of KNOWN harmful substance. I'm NOT recommending SARMS to anyone else my age (yet), and I'm completely unbiased towards them. The research is solid, and so is everyone else's results.
Here's mine. Take it or leave it.

I ordered them on Tuesday, I'm expecting them at my door tomorrow, and I'm beginning upon ar*****. Tomorrow is ARMS/DELTS. Should be fun. I'm posting my MACROS/SPLIT/ADDITIONAL SUPPS in the following thread. I WILL post some bloodwork AFTER the cycle to see for myself if there is any suppression, and if the proposed research is true. I've never messed with anything that would screw me up since I last had my levels looked at. (which was recent) so I know that I'm G2G at the moment.

Lets. Do. This.

S/O to Tyga.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Supps on Board:
Ostarine
MK-677
G n C WheyBolic 60 Whey Isolate
G n C Casein
Blox Silk Amino Acids
OxyElite Pro (Old Formula)
EXT GO (Pre-Workout)
MRI Red Repair
G n C Strength Vitapak (Fenugreek, Tribulus, Creatine HCL, Multivitamin)
G n C CLA
G n C Tripple Strength Fish Oil

Example of Daily Meal Structure:

Awaken the monster.

1 OxyElite
2 CLA
1 Fish Oil
1 Serving Aminos (Sipping .5 before, and .5 during cardio)
1-3 mile run.

1 Scoop Whey Iso
*** Strength Vitapak
25 MG Ostarine

1 Cup Oats
8 Egg Whites
2 Servings Chopped Turkey Ham
Water

.5 Cup Rice
93/7 Grilled Beef Patty

1 Scoop Aminos
1 Can Tuna
2 Boiled Eggs

2 Slices Wheat Bread
Grilled Chicken (Thin Sliced)
Mustard
^> Sandwhich.

Apple

1.5-2 Scoops EXT GO
2 CLA

Gym
1 Scoop Aminos

1 Scoop Whey Iso
1 Scoop Casien

25 MG MK-677 (Before 1st bite)
MRI Repair
Sweet Potato
Bison Steak
Green Beans

1 Scoop Casein
BED.

Training Split

Monday: (Morning Cardio) ARMS/AUX DELTS
Tuesday: (Morning Cardio) LEGS/PRESSES
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: CHEST
Friday: (Morning Cardio) BACK(LATS/DEADS)/ABS
Saturday: (Morning Cardio) OFF
Sunday: OFF

___

Since I'm starting tomorrow when the mail runs, I'm not going to do Cardio. Cardio will begin Tuesday morning with a 1.5 miler. I'm going to eat until I find a tiny bit under maintenance. I've read MANY logs of guys running a recomp, eating WAY sloppier than me, and gaining weight/dropping BF. I'm lifting with a good friend, who's training for a natural show. Dudes a monster.
Ready to see how this goes.

Edit: I have the hookup at G n C. No, I'm not a huge fan. LOL.

Last edited:
ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Update:

Took all my supps this morning, and have kept the cals CLEAN son.
First Dose of Osta:
Tastes as horrible as I heard. Haha. Like Licorice and Motor Oil. Netherteless, threw down 25MG and CAN'T wait to hit the gym tonight. Going late.. Arms tonight.

Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle. -Abraham Lincoln

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In this mother bish.

Posting bloods huh?! Nice. You got before cycle baseline bloods as well?

Ive used mk 677 numerous times, and the sleep is phenominal! I get bloated from the 677, keep an eye on it. And best of luck!

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
In this mother bish.

Posting bloods huh?! Nice. You got before cycle baseline bloods as well?

Ive used mk 677 numerous times, and the sleep is phenominal! I get bloated from the 677, keep an eye on it. And best of luck!
Man, I'm in the Corps. I requested bloodwork and when it came back they said everything looked great. I just went in with the "I think my test is low" excuse and it came back quote: "perfectly normal for my age." I asked if I can have a copy. But it's in my medical record, and I don't care to look if its normal.

Post cycle I'm going through LabCorps and I'll post the entire panel.

Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle. -Abraham Lincoln

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
UPDATE:

Sorry this update isn't super in depth. Yesterday morning I started getting pretty backed up, and chest congested. But I thought whatever. I'm starting TODAY. Bad idea. By the time I got ready to hit the gym I felt like I had full on pneumonia. I know it wasn't the Osta though.

Either way, I figured sweating some might help.
SO I KILT SOME ARMS/DELTS.

(WeightxReps)
Seated Curls:
30x20
35x12
40x10
45x8
SS W/
Laying Skull Crushers:
60x15
70x12
80x10
90x6 > Normally don't attempt this because of how low I normally get. 6 made me feel good..

Cable Curl (EZ Attatchment):
60x16
70x10
80x10
95x8
SS W/
Tricep Extensions (Rope Attachment):
110x10
120x10
135x8
135x8 >Pump got STUPID sick around this point

Front Raises (DB):
15, 20, 25, 30, 35
40, 30, 25 , 15
(Rack run. Up, then back down)

Preacher Curls (Machine):
70x10
80x8
80x8
85x5

Overhead Tricep Extension (Rope Attachment):
90x15
100x12
120x6

Called it a day after that.
I went home and felt about as sick as I've ever felt. I ate some beef soup, and drank a 50G Whey RTD from G N C, hit the night time supps, and passed out!

MK 677:
I MIGHT rethink recomping while running this. After taking it, I ate about 45 min later.. There's NO WAY to get full on it. I was so hungry. I woke up an hour after going to bed, STILL hungry. I slept great after passing back out.

Ostarine:
Okay, it's early, I know. But instead of my normal 2 scoops of pre, I took 1 because I didn't want it to keep me awake. My pump and focus was way better than 2 normally gets me. I credit this to the Osta. My pumps were so full, they hurt about 1/2 way through.

Today:
Just took my morning supps. I feel a little better.. Still going to try to sleep before work.
I'll be in later.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE:

Sorry this update isn't super in depth. Yesterday morning I started getting pretty backed up, and chest congested. But I thought whatever. I'm starting TODAY. Bad idea. By the time I got ready to hit the gym I felt like I had full on pneumonia. I know it wasn't the Osta though.

Either way, I figured sweating some might help.
SO I KILT SOME ARMS/DELTS.

(WeightxReps)
Seated Curls:
30x20
35x12
40x10
45x8
SS W/
Laying Skull Crushers:
60x15
70x12
80x10
90x6 > Normally don't attempt this because of how low I normally get. 6 made me feel good..

Cable Curl (EZ Attatchment):
60x16
70x10
80x10
95x8
SS W/
Tricep Extensions (Rope Attachment):
110x10
120x10
135x8
135x8 >Pump got STUPID sick around this point

Front Raises (DB):
15, 20, 25, 30, 35
40, 30, 25 , 15
(Rack run. Up, then back down)

Preacher Curls (Machine):
70x10
80x8
80x8
85x5

Overhead Tricep Extension (Rope Attachment):
90x15
100x12
120x6

Called it a day after that.
I went home and felt about as sick as I've ever felt. I ate some beef soup, and drank a 50G Whey RTD from G N C, hit the night time supps, and passed out!

MK 677:
I MIGHT rethink recomping while running this. After taking it, I ate about 45 min later.. There's NO WAY to get full on it. I was so hungry. I woke up an hour after going to bed, STILL hungry. I slept great after passing back out.

Ostarine:
Okay, it's early, I know. But instead of my normal 2 scoops of pre, I took 1 because I didn't want it to keep me awake. My pump and focus was way better than 2 normally gets me. I credit this to the Osta. My pumps were so full, they hurt about 1/2 way through.

Today:
Just took my morning supps. I feel a little better.. Still going to try to sleep before work.
I'll be in later.

Nice update. The appetite increase from 677 is serious isnt it lol I like the extremely deep REM sleep i get from it. Im assuming you went through "GTG" ? Anywho, keep the updates coming and at the end of week one begining of week two report back on the pumps/fullness... i think youll be impressed.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any difference between the ostarine by research sites, and the ones like ostanish?

Thinking of getting some after I come off pct

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Is there any difference between the ostarine by research sites, and the ones like ostanish?

Thinking of getting some after I come off pct
Ostanish is a pill form. I've heard a lot of things about "avoiding the powder" and what not. But I've seen the same things with SERMS. Some love the pills..
I went with GTG. Mine is Liquid and I haven't found any bad raps on the company. I guess a pill would cover the horrible taste, but might dilute absorption which isn't worth it to me.

Mine is 15 ML bottles, 50 MG/ML. So I'm doing .5ML of both daily.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
So, turns out I caught the flu. I haven't been awake for more than 4 hours the whole past few days. Today feels WAY better though. May hit it again. Will post an update when I do. For sure.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Sorry this thread has been asleep. I got the Flu super bad. 104 degree fever, coughing up a lung. On top of that, I received the news the other morning that we'd lost my best friend. He was my hero, and it was a huge loss for the whole world of bodybuilding. His name is Jeremy Sanders, and he was the 2012 NPC Teen Lightweight Champion. You can search him. The man was a monster.

Today was my first day coming off of the flu. I can report that while sick, my eating went out the window, and I barely moved. I took the SARMS through it though, and I think it helped retain some muscle that could've went down the drain.

On another note, I KILLED chest/Triceps tonight.

Duration: 45 Min

Flat Barbell Bench
135x15
185x10
225x5
Dropset

Incline Smith Bench
155x10
185x8
205x8
215x5

Superset W/
Front Raises
20x15
30x12
35x8
35x8

Hammer Loaded Chest Press
Machine+180x20
M+270x10
M+270x8
M+280x5

Superset W/

Cable Flyes
30x15
30x15
40x10
40x10

Tricep Pulldown (Rope)
80x20
110x10
130x10
Drop set starting @ 140

Lying Skulls
70x10
80x8
90x6
90x5

Dips

KILLED IT. Intensity was THROUGH the roof. The pump was nasty and I was sweating like a freak. Today was Jeremy's funeral so I was motivated anyway, but I will say this is the first workout to FEEL the SARMS, and it was MONEY. I felt like a monster. No crazy PRs, but I did a LOT in the time I was there. All of this went down in about 45 minutes.

I also weighed in and calibrated my Bf to give you an exact starting point. Coming off my bulk, I'm:

139.8 Lbs
15.7% BF

Lets see that Bf DROP son.
This is dedicated my brother. I WILL kill it.

image-4015668473.jpg

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Slept GREAT last night. Woke up, took my supps, did a light cardio, then killed a money breakfast.
Here's some before pics. And what was on the menu this morning. :)
2 cans tuna
2 cups Chipotle Pasta
1 scoop Bcaas

Attachments

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Didn't want to update this until I had a BOMB report.
I'm posting my last few workouts today in a bit, but I JUST DEMOLISHED legs, set PRs, have been doing heavy cardio AND eating at a deficit, stacking Oxyelite and CLA with the SARMS, caught the flu..
AND IM STILL AT 242. (+3) Bf has gone down..

Maybe it's because I've never done ANYTHING else..
But these SARMS are money.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't want to update this until I had a BOMB report.
I'm posting my last few workouts today in a bit, but I JUST DEMOLISHED legs, set PRs, have been doing heavy cardio AND eating at a deficit, stacking Oxyelite and CLA with the SARMS, caught the flu..
AND IM STILL AT 242. (+3) Bf has gone down..

Maybe it's because I've never done ANYTHING else..
But these SARMS are money.
Notice anything from the 677?

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Notice anything from the 677?
Yeah. I was going to get more into detail when I get to my laptop to post the workouts, but here's what feeling:

Morning:
25 MG Osta
1 OEP
2 CLA
1 Fish 1000MG

The Ostarine doesn't taste near as bad as it did to begin with. I think mainly due to how horrible the 677 tastes. I can feel it by noon, because it leaves me with a full look and a pump all day long. I've had guys ask what NO im taking. Seriously. My workouts have been much more intense and I've broken a major plateau. I'm way warmer and I sweat more. I also feel like I recover cardio wise faster in between sets.

The MK is insanely noticeable. I seen in your log were you woke up in the middle of the night starving? The hunger is INSANE. I love the appetite, but its not unbearable for me as it is with some guys recomping. It's perfect. I sleep really deep, and can wake up after six and feel like I slept ten. It's $$$.
I also have warm pulses shoot through my body about an hour after I take it, and sometimes throughout the day. They're the strongest at night. I also get tingly sensations afterwards. I looked it up an others who took the MK feel it to. And related it to GH pulsations. It's really sick. I love that trash. I literally feel like I can feel the GH pulsing in my body.

Overall, I'm a fan of both.
I'm thinking about introducing Epistane for the last 4 weeks. I'm going to push the Osta/MK to 8 weeks and maybe run EPI the last 4. I have a BUDDY to get me some Aromasin and Nolva for PCT.
Any thoughts?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. I was going to get more into detail when I get to my laptop to post the workouts, but here's what feeling:

Morning:
25 MG Osta
1 OEP
2 CLA
1 Fish 1000MG

The Ostarine doesn't taste near as bad as it did to begin with. I think mainly due to how horrible the 677 tastes. I can feel it by noon, because it leaves me with a full look and a pump all day long. I've had guys ask what NO im taking. Seriously. My workouts have been much more intense and I've broken a major plateau. I'm way warmer and I sweat more. I also feel like I recover cardio wise faster in between sets.

The MK is insanely noticeable. I seen in your log were you woke up in the middle of the night starving? The hunger is INSANE. I love the appetite, but its not unbearable for me as it is with some guys recomping. It's perfect. I sleep really deep, and can wake up after six and feel like I slept ten. It's $$$.
I also have warm pulses shoot through my body about an hour after I take it, and sometimes throughout the day. They're the strongest at night. I also get tingly sensations afterwards. I looked it up an others who took the MK feel it to. And related it to GH pulsations. It's really sick. I love that trash. I literally feel like I can feel the GH pulsing in my body.

Overall, I'm a fan of both.
I'm thinking about introducing Epistane for the last 4 weeks. I'm going to push the Osta/MK to 8 weeks and maybe run EPI the last 4. I have a BUDDY to get me some Aromasin and Nolva for PCT.
Any thoughts?
All of that sounds on point, ive had that full look since i started osta...two months ago :D The epistane at the tail end should harden you up even more, and the pct looks good. What do you take your 677 with at night? Do you take it on an "empty" stomach? I can notice the bloat from the 677 already, its a slight film of water..

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
I drink a Casein shake and I also take MRI RED REPAIR. It's a Recovery/Sleep Aid supp. But stomach is empty before I dose it.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
DESTROYED a Bicep/Back workout last night. Set a PR on Lat Pulldowns, getting 220 for 6 on my last set!
I'm feeling a little like my libido isn't effected as much as it was at first??

Also, I hit the gym LATE last night, so I tried the MK677 With my Preworkout...
MONEY! By the time I finished lifting, I was drenched and STARVING. I went to Wingstop with my girl and demolished 25 wings and like 6 large waters. It was ridiculous. Still had room for my casein shake. :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
220 for 6 on lat pulls? Beastly bro. Keeps killin it

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Thinking about transitioning into a PH cycle, then back to finish my sarms in PCT..
I'm getting leaner and keeping my weight. Lifts are going up. I'm definitely a believer in this stuff.
Just hit chest/tris/abs.

Incline: 4x15, 12, 10, Drop
Flat Plate Loaded: 4x12, 10, 10, 6
Dips(Superset): 3x12, 10, 10
Ab Hammer Strength(SS): 3x20, 20, 20
Cable Flyes LowtoHigh(SS2): 3x15, 12, 10
Tricep PushDown (Rope)(SS2): 3x12, 10, Drop

Sick pump!! Very fast paced, and weights were HIGH son. Will update with them later.

Here's a post workout pic.

Attachments

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'm in for this one bro. Just picked up some ostanish for pct. Gonna run One wk prior to starting pct for saturation to kick in, then run it for the duration of pct. Lose the dog tags bro, you look like a boot!

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
I'm in for this one bro. Just picked up some ostanish for pct. Gonna run One wk prior to starting pct for saturation to kick in, then run it for the duration of pct. Lose the dog tags bro, you look like a boot!
Baha! I had inspection today son. Don't hate.
In a week I'm going on a SuperDrol/EPI bridge and bringing the Osta/MK back in during PCT.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In a week I'm going on a SuperDrol/EPI bridge and bringing the Osta/MK back in during PCT.
Superdrol/epi bridge? Dang bro you cray. Lol get hyoooge

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
6 yrs in the Corps. E-5. Just sayin...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
6 yrs son. Sgt in the Mother effin Marine Corps. 0311 you pogass MF. Nonetheless hit that shyt hard bro. I wanna see how that ish hits!

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
6 yrs son. Sgt in the Mother effin Marine Corps. 0311 you pogass MF. Nonetheless hit that shyt hard bro. I wanna see how that ish hits!
3 years until I qualified for MECEP. (Doing that bid now)
1/3 C Co.

Easy with the pog slanging sgt!! I'm a cpl making your pay right now. :)

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Yesterday was an off day. Had to work a long shift and my body was pretty run down, so I just kicked it with my girl. I'm planning my next cycle to bridge these SARMS into now. It shall be NASTY.

Until then, this log continues, but in the Future..

Either a SuperDrol, Epistane, and M14ADD Bridge with SARMs back in, in the PCT.
or if I can get it..
Test E with SDrol kicker and Epistane finisher.

Either way, it's about to get Anabolic in this thang.

Today is:
Shoulders/Traps/ForeArms/Calves

I hit the smaller muscles with Shoulders/Traps.
Will update later!

Pz

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
3 years until I qualified for MECEP. (Doing that bid now)
1/3 C Co.

Easy with the pog slanging sgt!! I'm a cpl making your pay right now. :)
Lol. Bang up job Devil! 4 yrs active, now 2+ in the Reserves. It ain't the same but its still fun, even got an Eastern Europe deployment out of the Reserves a year ago. Sounds like the Corps is getting rid of my Battalion in the next few months though and turning my unit into an MP or truck company so I'll be a pog soon myself!

Anyway, so you're holding off the peps till PCT now?

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Lol. Bang up job Devil! 4 yrs active, now 2+ in the Reserves. It ain't the same but its still fun, even got an Eastern Europe deployment out of the Reserves a year ago. Sounds like the Corps is getting rid of my Battalion in the next few months though and turning my unit into an MP or truck company so I'll be a pog soon myself!

Anyway, so you're holding off the peps till PCT now?
'Preciate it Sgt. Field MPs do a hellofa job too man. I'm on track to be an 0203. Infantry Intel Platoon Commander. So I'll be working with Sniper Platoons/Recon. I'm amped. Mortars were never really my style.

Right now, I'm still riding the SARMS.
Update:

Biceps and Back last night. Threw in some Forearms just to get the NASTIEST arm pump possible.
The "Mind/Muscle" connection on this stuff is amazing. I've learned that the best times to go to the gym are 1-2 hours after dosing Ostarine, or when I take MK677 with my Preworkout.
Osta gives an INSANE mind/muscle connection. I was doing seated rows and I swear I could feel every contraction of my Rhomboids from squeezing my last at the peak of the movement.
Pump was insane. Strength is up.
My weight right now hasn't changed, but know what has?
My BF has went from 15% to 13%. No weight change. Still 240. That's eating less and taking fat burners. I like this for ANYONE wanting a recomp.

Around next Friday, my SARMS ride turns into a bridge into my first ride with Test Prop..
The SARMS are coming back into PCT FOR SURE.

I'm looking at:
1-10 Test Prop 150Mg EOD
1-3 SuperDrol 10/10/20
6-10 Epistane 40/40/40/40
5-10 500iu HCG 2x/Week
2-12 Exemestane .6 E2D

10-14 Torem 120/90/60/60
10-14 DAA 3.12G
10-14 ZMA/Trib/LongJack
10-14 OSTARINE 15MG
10-14 Mk677 25MG

Any thoughts^

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Trib and long jack are worthless IMO. The osta might suppress a little in pct ad raise E levels so an AI is worth thinking about in pct. Congrats on being MECEPed. That's going to be an awesome career, and don't leave unless you really want to because its hard as hell to get back in. I've been working for months on trying to get an SOI instructor billet

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Trib and long jack are worthless IMO. The osta might suppress a little in pct ad raise E levels so an AI is worth thinking about in pct. Congrats on being MECEPed. That's going to be an awesome career, and don't leave unless you really want to because its hard as hell to get back in. I've been working for months on trying to get an SOI instructor billet
SOI instructor sounds like it just may be the worst BBillet ever. Lol. Well, recognition wise. Just because its Drill Instructor hours, with less fame and recognition. But any SOI hat that I've seen HATED DIs. Either way, it has to be the MOST REWARDING BBillet. Just don't punch a boot. Haha.
Well I think running Osta at 10 won't suppress. I don't see any suppression at 25 until 3 weeks in. So not too worried about it. I may pull it until week 3 of PcT. May just run MK.

The Trib is for libido man. And the LJ DOES help with bringing boys back. If you get 200:1 standardization it causes tissue swelling. May be only while you take it, but I experienced it first hand. Any less than 200:1 is bunk. I see 40:1 everywhere. Same with Trib 40% saponins. Finding 90% saponins is so hard. But it's a world of difference.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
As a grunt, I think SOI instructor is awesome. Better than when I did marksmanship or mcmap instructor. Check out bulbine for getting the boys back in shape. I really just don't believe any research on trib or long jack. My .02 cents

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a grunt, I think SOI instructor is awesome. Better than when I did marksmanship or mcmap instructor. Check out bulbine for getting the boys back in shape. I really just don't believe any research on trib or long jack. My .02 cents
But you believe research on a relatively new herb (to the supplement industry at least)? Bulbine is weight correspondent.. so its hard to get write.

Shock stick with your serm+ai+tbooster.

Torem
Aromasin
And whatever tbooster you respond to well

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
But you believe research on a relatively new herb (to the supplement industry at least)? Bulbine is weight correspondent.. so its hard to get write.

Shock stick with your serm+ai+tbooster.

Torem
Aromasin
And whatever tbooster you respond to well
No. First off I said IMO, not fact. I also believe in what works and doesn't work based on personal experience and what my brothers in iron recommend. When we look at studies on humans not rats, bulbine is the only one of these three ingredients that raise test levels significantly. Tribulus had zero effect on humans. Long jack raised strength 7% and the placebo group was raised 3%, certainly not significant. As for bulbine, test levels in humans were raised roughly 300%, highly significant.

There is a huge difference between increased libido due to herbal supplementation and actual increases in testosterone. One is not necessarily causative of the other, mere correlation.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. First off I said IMO, not fact. I also believe in what works and doesn't work based on personal experience and what my brothers in iron recommend. When we look at studies on humans not rats, bulbine is the only one of these three ingredients that raise test levels significantly. Tribulus had zero effect on humans. Long jack raised strength 7% and the placebo group was raised 3%, certainly not significant. As for bulbine, test levels in humans were raised roughly 300%, highly significant.
Did you just compare the strength gained from long jack to the test increase of bulbine?

Some of the animal studies have indicated that increases in serum testosterone levels with Eurycoma supplementation can range from 300% to nearly 500%! Plus, the extract, added in vitro to human testicular tissue, causes an increase of over 400% in testosterone production. Apparently Eurycoma increases the activity of steroidogenic (testosterone-producing) enzymes, as well as increasing cyclic AMP, which also has a favorable effect on steroid synthesis (among other benefits, including fat loss).

Bibliography Ang HH, Cheang HS, Yusof AP. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali) on the initiation of sexual performance of inexperienced castrated male rats. Exp Anim. 2000 Jan;49(1):35-8.Ang HH, Cheang HS. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia jack on laevator ani muscle in both uncastrated and testosterone-stimulated castrated intact male rats. Arch Pharm Res. 2001 Oct;24(5):437-40.

Ang HH, Cheang HS. Studies on the anxiolytic activity of Eurycoma longifolia Jack roots in mice. Jpn J Pharmacol. 1999 Apr;79(4):497-500.

Ang HH, Lee KL. Kiyoshi M. Eurycoma longifolia Jack enhances sexual motivation in middle-aged male mice. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2003;14(3):301-8.

Ang HH, Lee KL. Effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack on libido in middle-aged male rats. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2002;13(3):249-54

Ang HH, Lee KL. Effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack on orientation activities in middle-aged male rats. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 2002 Dec;16(6):479-83.

Bedir E, et al. Eurycomaoside: a new quassinoid-type glycoside from the roots of Eurycoma longifolia. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2003 Nov;51(11):1301-3.

Hamzah, SH, Yusof, A. The Anabolic Effects of LJ100. Department of Exercise Physiology, Sports Centre, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur. Kuo PC, et al. Cytotoxic and antimalarial beta-carboline alkaloids from the roots of Eurycoma longifolia. J Nat Prod. 2003 Oct;66(10):1324-7.

Kuo PC, Damu AG, Lee KH, Wu TS. Cytotoxic and antimalarial constituents from the roots of Eurycoma longifolia. Bioorg Med Chem. 2004 Feb 1;12(3):537-44.

Jiwajinda S, et al. In vitro anti-tumor promoting and anti-parasitic activities of the quassinoids from Eurycoma longifolia, a medicinal plant in Southeast Asia. J Ethnopharmacol. 2002 Sep;82(1):55-8.

Satayavivad J, et al. Toxicological and antimalarial activity of eurycomalactone and Eurycoma longifolia Jack extracts in mice. Thai J Phytopharmacy. 1998 Dec; 5(2):14-27.

M.I.M Tambi, S. Othman, and J.M. Saad "Water-soluble extract of LJ100(TM) as a potential natural energizer for healthy aging men" Specialist Reproductive Research Center, National Population & Family Development Board,Ministry of Women and Family Development, Malaysia. Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Malaya, Malaysia.

Courtesy of Source-1-Global product literature for LJ-100(TM)

My fault shock dont mean to clog your thread up.

Palm, bulbine has the potential to increase test up to 300% again, if you get the correct mg for YOUR weight. If you go over, E raises and test drops. I could pull literature on trib to if you want. Every shrub/herb is extract dependent.. throwing Longjack and trib into a "non effective and or garbage" category is silly.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Did you just compare the strength gained from long jack to the test increase of bulbine?

Some of the animal studies have indicated that increases in serum testosterone levels with Eurycoma supplementation can range from 300% to nearly 500%! Plus, the extract, added in vitro to human testicular tissue, causes an increase of over 400% in testosterone production. Apparently Eurycoma increases the activity of steroidogenic (testosterone-producing) enzymes, as well as increasing cyclic AMP, which also has a favorable effect on steroid synthesis (among other benefits, including fat loss).

Bibliography Ang HH, Cheang HS, Yusof AP. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali) on the initiation of sexual performance of inexperienced castrated male rats. Exp Anim. 2000 Jan;49(1):35-8.Ang HH, Cheang HS. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia jack on laevator ani muscle in both uncastrated and testosterone-stimulated castrated intact male rats. Arch Pharm Res. 2001 Oct;24(5):437-40.

Ang HH, Cheang HS. Studies on the anxiolytic activity of Eurycoma longifolia Jack roots in mice. Jpn J Pharmacol. 1999 Apr;79(4):497-500.

Ang HH, Lee KL. Kiyoshi M. Eurycoma longifolia Jack enhances sexual motivation in middle-aged male mice. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2003;14(3):301-8.

Ang HH, Lee KL. Effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack on libido in middle-aged male rats. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2002;13(3):249-54

Ang HH, Lee KL. Effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack on orientation activities in middle-aged male rats. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 2002 Dec;16(6):479-83.

Bedir E, et al. Eurycomaoside: a new quassinoid-type glycoside from the roots of Eurycoma longifolia. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2003 Nov;51(11):1301-3.

Hamzah, SH, Yusof, A. The Anabolic Effects of LJ100. Department of Exercise Physiology, Sports Centre, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur. Kuo PC, et al. Cytotoxic and antimalarial beta-carboline alkaloids from the roots of Eurycoma longifolia. J Nat Prod. 2003 Oct;66(10):1324-7.

Kuo PC, Damu AG, Lee KH, Wu TS. Cytotoxic and antimalarial constituents from the roots of Eurycoma longifolia. Bioorg Med Chem. 2004 Feb 1;12(3):537-44.

Jiwajinda S, et al. In vitro anti-tumor promoting and anti-parasitic activities of the quassinoids from Eurycoma longifolia, a medicinal plant in Southeast Asia. J Ethnopharmacol. 2002 Sep;82(1):55-8.

Satayavivad J, et al. Toxicological and antimalarial activity of eurycomalactone and Eurycoma longifolia Jack extracts in mice. Thai J Phytopharmacy. 1998 Dec; 5(2):14-27.

M.I.M Tambi, S. Othman, and J.M. Saad "Water-soluble extract of LJ100(TM) as a potential natural energizer for healthy aging men" Specialist Reproductive Research Center, National Population & Family Development Board,Ministry of Women and Family Development, Malaysia. Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Malaya, Malaysia.

Courtesy of Source-1-Global product literature for LJ-100(TM)

My fault shock dont mean to clog your thread up.

Palm, bulbine has the potential to increase test up to 300% again, if you get the correct mg for YOUR weight. If you go over, E raises and test drops. I could pull literature on trib to if you want. Every shrub/herb is extract dependent.. throwing Longjack and trib into a "non effective and or garbage" category is silly.
Wow calm down hard charger. It's not as big a deal as you're making it. To each their own. Lol...

For every source you cite stating positive results another can be found showing negligible or negative results. IMO stick with what works for you based on experience.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trib and long jack are worthless IMO.
I really just don't believe any research on trib or long jack. My .02 cents
Your words. All i did was provide validity to anyone else subbd to this thread on effectiveness of Longjack and test increase, in humans (in vitro) not rats.

/rant

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Your words. All i did was provide validity to anyone else subbd to this thread on effectiveness of Longjack and test increase, in humans (in vitro) not rats.

/rant
Very well then. I personally still do not care for either of those two supps. Moving on...

If the 677 raises igf levels to +60% during long term how does igf-1 lr3 stack against it in a similar fashion over time? I have not found anything on this. Perhaps Tyga would like to comment?

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Guessing Tyga isn't going to comment. Lol.

Apologies AGAIN on the long wait for a post. I've been super busy. The new CO is weird about the program I'm in, and I'm starting back to college and crap.

But for an update:

I was eating a deficit and still maintaining my weight while dropping Bf. I dropped another 200 Cals a day and I think I've found my sweet spot. Cardio is getting more intense and since I started the SARMS run on this recomp, I'm down 4 lbs.
Start: 240
Now: 236 (-4)

I haven't checked my body fat, but I know it's lower. I have a vein on my hip bone that I never noticed. It's money.
I've Been KILLING it in the gym. This stuff is PERFECT for endurance and strength. I would love to see what it would do on a bulk...

As for me, I'm riding these boys until Monday, then the beast begins..

1-10 Test P 70MG ED
1-3 SuperDrol 20/20/20
6-10 Epistane 40/40/40/40
1-10 HCG 500 iu/Week
1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
10-14 Torem 120/90/60/60
10-14 Universal Sterol Complex
10-14 SNS DAA
10-14 PES ErasePRO
10-14 MK677

Supports: (PreLoad)
0-14 NAC
Milk Thistle
SAM-e
CoQ-10
Red Yeast Rice
Hawthorne
Fish Oil
Animal Pak

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I am subscribing to this log again. Keep up the solid work bro. Sorry for jacking your thread...

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
I am subscribing to this log again. Keep up the solid work bro. Sorry for jacking your thread...
Welcome back mane. Nah, no big deal brother. I'm down for some thread jack age.
I will say, I've got another pull up on this 4 lb drop. I attribute it mainly to the strength increase. The muscle/mind of this stuff is intense.

How do you think the Test will treat me doing a crossfit style workout twice a week, with strength training 3 times. Absolute shreddage/endurance? Or what?..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very well then. I personally still do not care for either of those two supps. Moving on...

If the 677 raises igf levels to +60% during long term how does igf-1 lr3 stack against it in a similar fashion over time? I have not found anything on this. Perhaps Tyga would like to comment?
I missed this. Although, i dont have a definitive anwser, though mk 677 is an oral peptide. I havent dived to deep into peptides. Im sure you could easily google literature and studies on lr3.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back mane. Nah, no big deal brother. I'm down for some thread jack age.
I will say, I've got another pull up on this 4 lb drop. I attribute it mainly to the strength increase. The muscle/mind of this stuff is intense.

How do you think the Test will treat me doing a crossfit style workout twice a week, with strength training 3 times. Absolute shreddage/endurance? Or what?..
If your after size, id leave crossfit out.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
If your after size, id leave crossfit out.
I'm going to introduce crossfit after the SD is out of my system. I need INTENSE cardio to train for my PFT, without just running nonstop.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to introduce crossfit after the SD is out of my system. I need INTENSE cardio to train for my PFT, without just running nonstop.
HIIT. 15-20mins.. i equate crossfit to: injuries waiting to happen/central

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
HIIT. 15-20mins.. i equate crossfit to: injuries waiting to happen/central
Hm. Good point. I dont think we're exactly in sync with exactly what kind of cross fit I thinking about either. I'm not going to be doing the crazy 100 reps of clean and press then 50 reps deadlift followed by running your dog in the park across a log or whatever those chicks on Anavar do.
More like, high rep body weight strength work, high intensity, etc. like the SEAL who invented it intended for the program to be done.
Thanks for the continued input man.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Yeah HIIT does wonders for cardio bro. And a PFT is only 3 miles. If you've never ran sub 20:00 I think you'll find it hard train yourself to get to 18:00. And as far as that goes, since it is only 3 miles the way I would recommend training for it is with sprints. Sprinting is proven to improve short distance runs more so than running 5 miles everyday. You could even make a HIIT workout based on sprinting.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Yeah HIIT does wonders for cardio bro. And a PFT is only 3 miles. If you've never ran sub 20:00 I think you'll find it hard train yourself to get to 18:00. And as far as that goes, since it is only 3 miles the way I would recommend training for it is with sprints. Sprinting is proven to improve short distance runs more so than running 5 miles everyday. You could even make a HIIT workout based on sprinting.
I HAVE read that. Sound like a plan. I'm going to hit 3.5 miles once a week, and HIIT sprints 3 times a week. Then closer to the actual event, I'll try to hit 3.5 twice a week.
And man, I ran a 1930 at boot and I haven't beat that ever. I want to. But as long as I'm on the upside of 270 my OSO doesn't talk too much crap. I've put on 40 pounds since last PFT though. I'm nervous bro.