First cycle help

uoft23

uoft23

Awards
I tried prohormones and feel like they didnt do much so a year later I figure I'll try the real thing. I'm going to order from the same place I got my pct for the prohormones but want to make sure I've got it all mapped out.

So, I'm planning on

Beginner Mass cycle:
Weeks 1-10: test Enanthate @ 500mg per week
Weeks 1-10: Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin @ 400mg per week
Week 11: Start HCG therapy here
Week 13: Start the remainder of Post-cycle therapy here.

pct
2 Weeks Before End of cycle: HCG - @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
1 Week Before End of cycle: HCG - @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
First Week Post-cycle: HCG - @ 1500IUs 2 times a week
Day 1 Post cycle: Clo.mid @ 300mg
Days 2-14: Clo.mid @ 100mg ED
Days 15-28: Clo.mid @ 50mg ED
Days 1-28: nolva @ 20mg ED

so I need 8 insulin needles, alcohol swabs, 30 ml bacteriostaric water (is medical grade sterile saline or water ok?), 20 x 18 gauge drawing needles, and 20 x 1.5" 21 gauge syringes? Am I overlooking anything small?

Thanks for any info/suggestions

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i think you should run straigt test 500 a week first for 10-12 weeks. what prohormone did you run?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I too would suggest straight test. What dose/duration/compound/maker of PH did you not see results on?

uoft23

uoft23

Awards
First cycle was a clone of halotest. 2nd time I tried superdrol clone. I don't mean they didn't do much, I definitely felt stronger while on them, but I lost most of what I gained during pct.

Edit: sorry was a year ago or more so don't remember the halo manufacturer. Iirc, I did 50/75/75/75/75/75 halo. 10/20/20/30 sd. I have the rest of my sd still in the fridge and it's sd90 by hardrock

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
deca has its own special precautions and possible side effects. dealing with elevated levels of one hormone is enough to have to figure out on a first cycle.

uoft23

uoft23

Awards
deca has its own special precautions and possible side effects. dealing with elevated levels of one hormone is enough to have to figure out on a first cycle.
Thanks. Sounds reasonable. Am I good on needles and water? Is there anything else I'm missing? I want to be totally prepared. I'm a nursing student so can pocket some sterile or saline easily. Is that ok for mixing with hcg or bacteriostaric is a must?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
with the fact you can get bacteriostatic on amazon, i'd say no reason to skimp eh? I'd also suggest having a few extra needles and syringes (needles especially since you'll want a fresh one if you aspirate up some blood and have to re-pin).

uoft23

uoft23

Awards
with the fact you can get bacteriostatic on amazon, i'd say no reason to skimp eh? I'd also suggest having a few extra needles and syringes (needles especially since you'll want a fresh one if you aspirate up some blood and have to re-pin).
Did not know that and LOL this is why I'm here asking. Totally forgot about aspirating and needing replacements. Hope I pass my registry exam haha. Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Listen to the manbeast. He knows his sh*t :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10