Realistic EQ results?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Hey all! Brand new to the site! Lookin forward to learnin and growin with yall!

I have recently landed some free EQ, buddy of mine made up wayyyy too much and he owed me...so this is what i got...40 mls of EQ lol.

Anyway Im plannin on runnin my second cycle in jan and it was gonna look like this

Test C 750mg/week -15 weeks
EQ 600 Mg/week -15 weeks
Dbol 50mg/QD first 4 weeks or Winni 100MG/QD last 6 weeks (havent decided)
Letro .25 mg/eod

PCT
nolva 40/40/20/20/20
HCG 500 ius 2x/wk

My diet is a VERY clean 3500-4000 calories a day
Im 6'1 and 195-200 lbs at ~9-10%bf (that was last time I used a 4 point BIA about a month ago)

My question is....whats yalls experience with EQ and realistically what can i expect from it? Everything Ive read has mixed reviews. Everything from its wonderfull for cutting to it has DECA-esque bulking results. I really just dont know. Dont know anybody thats used it, ive never used it, so im turning to yall for advice! Any help or advice on the cycle is greatly appreciated as well!!

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
thats what its lookin like...im thinkin about using it as a bulk/recomp cause im already pretty lean but i figure i might as well take advantage of the massive influx of RBCs and up my cardio and reap those benefits.

do you know anything about cortisol blockers?? i cant find anything on any product that actually works...everything ive read about cortisol blocker products out there say theyre bunk

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats what its lookin like...im thinkin about using it as a bulk/recomp cause im already pretty lean but i figure i might as well take advantage of the massive influx of RBCs and up my cardio and reap those benefits.

do you know anything about cortisol blockers?? i cant find anything on any product that actually works...everything ive read about cortisol blocker products out there say theyre bunk
Try 11-oxo for cort control, it also has mild anabolic/androgenic effects. It needs to be dosed pretty high (many people like to take .9g/day) but feedback is great!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I use eq my last cycle at 1250mg wk with 300mg test and gained about 7lbs in 10wks... I know 7 isn't alot but it was for my PL meet and I didn't want to gain alot of weight for I was trying to keep the weight gains down. Even though it was 7 I looked like it was 15 or more, muscles where full all the time. I had that "just came from the gym look" all day... Loved that ****! Most don't like eq cuz it's weak... But I love the way I look and feel on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-oxo?? Not familiar with that compound? Is OTCor do I need to find somebody that slings to get it?

~ MANotaur
OTC. Known as 11-keto too.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-oxo?? Not familiar with that compound? Is OTCor do I need to find somebody that slings to get it?

~ MANotaur
OTC. Known as 11-keto too.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I use eq my last cycle at 1250mg wk with 300mg test and gained about 7lbs in 10wks... I know 7 isn't alot but it was for my PL meet and I didn't want to gain alot of weight for I was trying to keep the weight gains down. Even though it was 7 I looked like it was 15 or more, muscles where full all the time. I had that "just came from the gym look" all day... Loved that ****! Most don't like eq cuz it's weak... But I love the way I look and feel on it.

So it gives you that "pumped" look huh?? im excited to try it. It cant be all that weak if people are exeriencing huge strength gains on it (50-75%). and 7 pounds is still solid bro. Isnt 1250 kind of high though? I thought that 600mgs/wk was kinda the reccomended max?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I like to use low dose test with high doses o other drugs. I'm very sensetive to test from estrogen related sides. Doin it this way helps me get around it. Iv only tryed it 1time with this much EQ and liked it. Now that I'm on TRT I'll just through in the eq or what ever other drugs I like and keep the test the same.

EQ make your body produce red blood cells so you it helped with the cardio, but to be honest my cardio has always sucked balls.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I like to use low dose test with high doses o other drugs. I'm very sensetive to test from estrogen related sides. Doin it this way helps me get around it. Iv only tryed it 1time with this much EQ and liked it. Now that I'm on TRT I'll just through in the eq or what ever other drugs I like and keep the test the same.

EQ make your body produce red blood cells so you it helped with the cardio, but to be honest my cardio has always sucked balls.

ing it. Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Yeah my cardio isnt bad. The reason is i ask is cause ive read some crazy results and bro-nalogies of people going from sucking wind after 10 minutes on treadmill to running consecutive 6 minute miles. I know that all juice will up the RBC but EQ for whatever reason is especially effecient at do