HGH with T3 Cycle - Support Require

S

salmanmah

Awards
Hi,
I am 32 years old, weight 80 kgs, height 5' 8", waist 32" and goal is to reduce my body fat and gain some lean muscle especially abs.
I started Norditropin HGH 2IU with 50mg T3 everyday. Doing 30 min cardio daily in morning (after HGH shoot with t3 in empty stomach) and doing some abs exercise then 15 mins sauna bath, i am in controlled diet and avoid carbs, fats as possible. Can anyone direct me if i am on right track?? Or if i need any improvement in order to achieve my goal in next 3 months with same routine.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Hi,
I am 32 years old, weight 80 kgs, height 5' 8", waist 32" and goal is to reduce my body fat and gain some lean muscle especially abs.
I started Norditropin HGH 2IU with 50mg T3 everyday. Doing 30 min cardio daily in morning (after HGH shoot with t3 in empty stomach) and doing some abs exercise then 15 mins sauna bath, i am in controlled diet and avoid carbs, fats as possible. Can anyone direct me if i am on right track?? Or if i need any improvement in order to achieve my goal in next 3 months with same routine.
Write down your daily diet for us and your workout regimine.

Then we can get down to business :)

Happy holidays!

S

salmanmah

Awards
Thanks for reply, yeah also need to correct one thing that i am taking 25mcg t3 not 50mcg and my diet is as follow with workout routine:
Wakeup 7 i clock take 25mcg t3 and after 5 min inject 2iu hgh. Go for cardio and burn 200 calories in 30 mins on tredmel, then do abs exercise for 20 mins and then 15 min sauna bath thats it.
Post workout: 20 gram whey protein
Breakfast: after 20 mins of post workout meal i make sandwich with 3 egg whites+green leaves+black pepper and low fat mayo along with 3 pieces of brown bread with gray fruit juice 10 once
Snack around 11:30am: one apple or 40gram protein bar with low carb (25gram), low sugar (3gram) without fat.
Lunch 2:90: half kg grilled salmon fish with its skin in olive oil with lots of vegetables along with one bowl of white rice or grilled chicken or beaf stack with olive oil, veggies, fried mushroom or baked potatoes.
Dinner 8:00pm: lots of salad + grilled chicken by using olive oil or chicken vegetable soup with one bowl of white rice.
Pre bed 11:00pm: 20 gram of casine protein.

Thats it..