cycle advice

PlanA999

Awards
Hey guys, getting ready to run 6 week cycle of halo have everything I need but my schedule just changed not sure when I should take halo. I usually get up at Noon and eat, get to work at 2pm, eat dinner around 6, go to the gym around 9-10pm then eat again around midnight.

50/75/75/75/75/75

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, hopefully starting to pre load this monday.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hey guys, getting ready to run 6 week cycle of halo have everything I need but my schedule just changed not sure when I should take halo. I usually get up at Noon and eat, get to work at 2pm, eat dinner around 6, go to the gym around 9-10pm then eat again around midnight.

50/75/75/75/75/75

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, hopefully starting to pre load this monday.
I hope those are massive meals if you're hoping to get the most out this cycle.

Is this your first cycle?

PlanA999

Awards
Yeah first cycle, they are big meals I eat more than just 3 times those are just my breakfast,lunch,dinner in between meal shakes, protein bars, nuts, tuna packs, etc... my post workout/before bed is "muscle juice" its like 1020 cal,170g carb,56g protein I find away to get 6 meals, 3 big, 3 smaller snack meals in between with a shake, kind of all I have to work with at the moment, not a financial thing. Ive read several different things about dose times, the bottle says take first serving before first carb meal and second after workout. Ive read just make sure they are 12 hours apart, Ive also read take first serving wait 4 hrs take cycle assist wait 4 hours take second serving then 4 hours after second serving take cycle assist again. They all sound reasonable was just curious if people had a preference as to taking before or after meals? Normally I dont like taking anything on an empty stomach but if that is the general consensus on how this should be run then alright.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah first cycle, they are big meals I eat more than just 3 times those are just my breakfast,lunch,dinner in between meal shakes, protein bars, nuts, tuna packs, etc... my post workout/before bed is "muscle juice" its like 1020 cal,170g carb,56g protein I find away to get 6 meals, 3 big, 3 smaller snack meals in between with a shake, kind of all I have to work with at the moment, not a financial thing. Ive read several different things about dose times, the bottle says take first serving before first carb meal and second after workout. Ive read just make sure they are 12 hours apart, Ive also read take first serving wait 4 hrs take cycle assist wait 4 hours take second serving then 4 hours after second serving take cycle assist again. They all sound reasonable was just curious if people had a preference as to taking before or after meals? Normally I dont like taking anything on an empty stomach but if that is the general consensus on how this should be run then alright.
Not sure meal timing matters too much unless your stomach is sensitive to the ph and it makes it easier for u to take with food. Take it with a couple grams of fish oil or something too, fat helps with absorption of the hormone.

Your cycle support schedule looks good, I like extra vit c, cranberry extract, hawthorn, grape seed and CoQ10 to have extra BP regulation and antioxidant support to neutralize those toxins.

Also, what's your pct layout look like?

PlanA999

Awards
Alright so you think the halo 8 hours apart with cycle assist in between is good?

2 WEEKS PRIOR:
Cel Cycle Assist
Fish Oil

CYCLE:
HAlO: 50/75/75/75/75/75
5 APLHA: As Rec/ 3 per day
INHIBIT P: 2 caps per day
CEL ASSIST
FISH OIL

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
ERASE 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA around 3g a day
Continuing Cel cycle assist and fish oil through pct.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so you think the halo 8 hours apart with cycle assist in between is good?

2 WEEKS PRIOR:
Cel Cycle Assist
Fish Oil

CYCLE:
HAlO: 50/75/75/75/75/75
5 APLHA: As Rec/ 3 per day
INHIBIT P: 2 caps per day
CEL ASSIST
FISH OIL

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
ERASE 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA around 3g a day
Continuing Cel cycle assist and fish oil through pct.
Looks g2g. Id get some letro to have on hand just in case.