help needed!

  1. New Member
    robertjones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  75k lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    29%

    help needed!


    I know there is no such thing as perfect cycle for everyone but here is what I have in mind for my first cycle. Please feel free to comment on it or correct anything that doesn't sound right.

    Week 1-10 test E (500mg. per week) Nolvadex on hand for gyno etc

    Week 12-14 Nolvadex (40mg. per day)
    Week 14-15 Nolvadex (20mg. per day)

    Rob

  2. New Member
    Vegastex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

    Looks good!! I shot myself twice a week at 250 mg per pin. You will enjoy it.
  3. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,466
    Rep Power
    1861615
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robertjones
    I know there is no such thing as perfect cycle for everyone but here is what I have in mind for my first cycle. Please feel free to comment on it or correct anything that doesn't sound right.

    Week 1-10 test E (500mg. per week) Nolvadex on hand for gyno etc

    Week 12-14 Nolvadex (40mg. per day)
    Week 14-15 Nolvadex (20mg. per day)

    Rob
    Instead of having Nolva on hand for gyno etc you might want to try an aromataze inhibitor like aromasin instead. Aromasin will reduce estrogenic sides like water retention etc. It will also stop you precious test from being converted to estrogen so hopefully stop gyno before it happens opposed to using Nolva to treat it. Also test e is quite long estered so you might want to throw in an oral kick start like dbol.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by robertjones
    I know there is no such thing as perfect cycle for everyone but here is what I have in mind for my first cycle. Please feel free to comment on it or correct anything that doesn't sound right.

    Week 1-10 test E (500mg. per week) Nolvadex on hand for gyno etc

    Week 12-14 Nolvadex (40mg. per day)
    Week 14-15 Nolvadex (20mg. per day)

    Rob
    Weeks 1-10: 500mg Testosterone Enanthate per week (2 injections of 250mg, Sunday Morning Wednesday night)
    Optional: Weeks 1-4: 30mg of Dbol per day (split in two doses, one pre workout, one 12 hours later)
    Weeks 1-12: .5mg of Anastrozole Every other Day (EOD)
    Weeks 4-12: 500iu's of HCG per week (2 injections of 250iu's, same days as test, but not in the same syringe)
    PCT starts week 12, two weeks after last test shot
    Week 1&2: 40mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day
    Week 3&4: 20mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  5. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,466
    Rep Power
    1861615
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Weeks 1-10: 500mg Testosterone Enanthate per week (2 injections of 250mg, Sunday Morning Wednesday night)
    Optional: Weeks 1-4: 30mg of Dbol per day (split in two doses, one pre workout, one 12 hours later)
    Weeks 1-12: .5mg of Anastrozole Every other Day (EOD)
    Weeks 4-12: 500iu's of HCG per week (2 injections of 250iu's, same days as test, but not in the same syringe)
    PCT starts week 12, two weeks after last test shot
    Week 1&2: 40mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day
    Week 3&4: 20mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day
    You can't use anastrozole with Nolva as it competes for the same receptors. You have to use exemstane. Hcg while it does help recovery isn't really a must have for a simple test cycle.
  6. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    You can't use anastrozole with Nolva as it competes for the same receptors. You have to use exemstane. Hcg while it does help recovery isn't really a must have for a simple test cycle.
    You should read my post correctly...I said anastrozole from week1 to 12 and nolvadex afterwards not together
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  7. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,466
    Rep Power
    1861615
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    You should read my post correctly...I said anastrozole from week1 to 12 and nolvadex afterwards not together
    Oh I see sorry about that I mis read.
  8. Advanced Member
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    14970
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

    Use the test at 500mg for 10-12wks without the dbol... Use another ai other then nolva, not even for the pct.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  9. New Member
    Richyyrich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    Use the test at 500mg for 10-12wks without the dbol... Use another ai other then nolva, not even for the pct.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Why not Nolva? A lot of people side with either or but for a Test cycle would it suffice??

    I was going to start a cycle in jan consisting of
    1-15 Test E 500mg per week (Mon/Thurs)
    1-16 Adex @ .25 mg E3D (wks 1-2) then .25mg EOD (wks 3-16)
    2-16 HCG 500iu per week (Mon/Thurs)
    PCT:
    17-21 Nolva 40/40/40/20
    17-21 Beast Super Test 4 in the AM and 4 in the PM..would Nolva be the best suit?
  10. Advanced Member
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    14970
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

    There is a rebound when you stop takin nolva, nolva does not stop the body from makin estrogen it just binds to reseptors for the estrogen can bind... Now when you take the nolva away you higher then normal estrogen floating around takin up all the receptors they can find. Hence the rebound, use a ai that stops the production of estrogen not just cover it up.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  11. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    There is a rebound when you stop takin nolva, nolva does not stop the body from makin estrogen it just binds to reseptors for the estrogen can bind... Now when you take the nolva away you higher then normal estrogen floating around takin up all the receptors they can find. Hence the rebound, use a ai that stops the production of estrogen not just cover it up.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Except that serms like nolva and clomid help to up regulate LH production to restart your boys. You won't need an ai if you're not producing any testosterone. A serm is integral to recovery, once your natural test production is back on line you can add a very low dose suicidal ai to help keep e levels from spiking as your body fights back to normal.

    Always run a serm. In fact running nolva and clomid together has been shown to be much more beneficial than either one on its own by maintaining the LH receptor sensitivity better over time.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. New Member
    Richyyrich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    There is a rebound when you stop takin nolva, nolva does not stop the body from makin estrogen it just binds to reseptors for the estrogen can bind... Now when you take the nolva away you higher then normal estrogen floating around takin up all the receptors they can find. Hence the rebound, use a ai that stops the production of estrogen not just cover it up.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    What do u recommend then?

    As for only being a Test-E cycle would it really be necessary? Just wondering.....maybe of it was a long tren cycle I could see why u say that
  13. Advanced Member
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    14970
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

    I never said not to take clomid or somethin to get your boys goin again.., i'm only takin about the anti estrogen

    Thank you

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  14. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle
    I never said not to take clomid or somethin to get your boys goin again.., i'm only takin about the anti estrogen

    Thank you

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Nolvadex is not a AI
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  15. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Richyyrich

    Why not Nolva? A lot of people side with either or but for a Test cycle would it suffice??

    I was going to start a cycle in jan consisting of
    1-15 Test E 500mg per week (Mon/Thurs)
    1-16 Adex @ .25 mg E3D (wks 1-2) then .25mg EOD (wks 3-16)
    2-16 HCG 500iu per week (Mon/Thurs)
    PCT:
    17-21 Nolva 40/40/40/20
    17-21 Beast Super Test 4 in the AM and 4 in the PM..would Nolva be the best suit?
    Wtf is this?? You guys are idiot...for first cycle 15week is too long...do some research
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  16. Advanced Member
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    14970
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Nolvadex is not a AI
    sorry, misuse of the word...
  17. New Member
    Richyyrich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Wtf is this?? You guys are idiot...for first cycle 15week is too long...do some research
    Second cycle. It's probably only gonna be like 12, maybe 13....I'm just throwing ball park figures out for people to positively critique, not to be called an idiot .....
  18. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Richyyrich

    Second cycle. It's probably only gonna be like 12, maybe 13....I'm just throwing ball park figures out for people to positively critique, not to be called an idiot .....
    Bro if you can't give right advice that help pplz not harm them then it's better not to say anything...didn't mean to call you idiot or disrespect you...I apologies but really bro before giving someone advice atleast research if you right or wrong if you kno what I mean...anyway good luck guys...I kno you trying to help other as well and that's a good thing...keep it up
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  19. New Member
    Richyyrich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Bro if you can't give right advice that help pplz not harm them then it's better not to say anything...didn't mean to call you idiot or disrespect you...I apologies but really bro before giving someone advice atleast research if you right or wrong if you kno what I mean...anyway good luck guys...I kno you trying to help other as well and that's a good thing...keep it up
    I appreciate that, thank you.....but I wasn't giving advice, I was asking for clarification and advice.
  20. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Ok ok ok, here's some actual help.

    Run Nolva at 40/40/20/20 -or- Nolva at 20/10/10/10 with clomid 50/25/25/25

    Run a mild AI too if you want OTC us OG erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1 or Lecheek AD-3 0/0/2/2/2/1/1 or you can use some anastrozole at .5mg every 3 days for 2 weeks, then drop to every 4 days for a week, then once per week for 2 weeks then off

    I'd also run some kind of DAA product from the start along with some L-dopa to keep prolactin under control.

    I also like to add in Royal Jelly daily to aid in test production there are some legit studies showing its effectiveness (see: http://www.ergo-log.com/royaljelly.html)
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  21. New Member
    Richyyrich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Ok ok ok, here's some actual help.

    Run Nolva at 40/40/20/20 -or- Nolva at 20/10/10/10 with clomid 50/25/25/25

    Run a mild AI too if you want OTC us OG erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1 or Lecheek AD-3 0/0/2/2/2/1/1 or you can use some anastrozole at .5mg every 3 days for 2 weeks, then drop to every 4 days for a week, then once per week for 2 weeks then off

    I'd also run some kind of DAA product from the start along with some L-dopa to keep prolactin under control.

    I also like to add in Royal Jelly daily to aid in test production there are some legit studies showing its effectiveness
    Nice, thanks for the feedback cswal. Since I will already have anastrzole on hand I will taper as u recommended and run the Nolva @ 40/40/20/20. As for the DAA & L-Dope they can be obtained at a local supp store so ill look in to that. The royal jelly is definitely intriguing, after ready the brief description is states it was only tested on rats... What are your experiences with it?

    I was planning on running Beast Super Test as an OTC, per 4 pills:
    5 mg Vitamin B6, 22.5 mg Magnesium, 13.5 mg Zinc, 1000 mg Anabolic Testosterone Support Complex, 184 mg Cynaotis Vaga Extract, 500 mg NO Support Complex, 200 mg Estrogen Control Factors, 150 mg DHT Control Factors, 190 mg Liver/Kidney Detoxification Support.
  22. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Richyyrich View Post
    Nice, thanks for the feedback cswal. Since I will already have anastrzole on hand I will taper as u recommended and run the Nolva @ 40/40/20/20. As for the DAA & L-Dope they can be obtained at a local supp store so ill look in to that. The royal jelly is definitely intriguing, after ready the brief description is states it was only tested on rats... What are your experiences with it?
    I don't know for sure that it did anything on its own but its cheap as hell and certainly didn't hurt me any! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyyrich View Post
    I was planning on running Beast Super Test as an OTC, per 4 pills:
    5 mg Vitamin B6, 22.5 mg Magnesium, 13.5 mg Zinc, 1000 mg Anabolic Testosterone Support Complex, 184 mg Cynaotis Vaga Extract, 500 mg NO Support Complex, 200 mg Estrogen Control Factors, 150 mg DHT Control Factors, 190 mg Liver/Kidney Detoxification Support.
    The Super Test looks alright, though having that many ingredients in a prop blend makes it tough to figure out what works and what doesn't but whatever, certainly won't hurt ya. You should just pick up some bulk DAA from nutraplanet and make sure to get your 3g/day from the get go.

    You should be g2g
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. New Member
    robertjones's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  75k lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    29%

    Hi guys, sorry I never replied to anything. I thought I'd be notified by email if anyone replied. Lots of very helpful people here.

    I've decided on;

    Week 1-10 test E (500mg. per week) aromasin 5mg daily


    Week 12-14 Nolvadex (40mg. per day) possibly aromasin 20mg daily through PCT
    Week 14-15 Nolvadex (20mg. per day)

    Is this a better idea? Anything you'd change?

    Rob
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 08:39 AM
  2. More help needed.......
    By wranglergirl in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 10:34 PM
  3. Old Avants ph gel help needed
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 05:42 PM
  4. HELP... need quick advice...
    By prime in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 01:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in