help needed!

robertjones

Awards
I know there is no such thing as perfect cycle for everyone but here is what I have in mind for my first cycle. Please feel free to comment on it or correct anything that doesn't sound right.

Week 1-10 test E (500mg. per week) Nolvadex on hand for gyno etc

Week 12-14 Nolvadex (40mg. per day)
Week 14-15 Nolvadex (20mg. per day)

Rob

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
Looks good!! I shot myself twice a week at 250 mg per pin. You will enjoy it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I know there is no such thing as perfect cycle for everyone but here is what I have in mind for my first cycle. Please feel free to comment on it or correct anything that doesn't sound right.

Rob
Instead of having Nolva on hand for gyno etc you might want to try an aromataze inhibitor like aromasin instead. Aromasin will reduce estrogenic sides like water retention etc. It will also stop you precious test from being converted to estrogen so hopefully stop gyno before it happens opposed to using Nolva to treat it. Also test e is quite long estered so you might want to throw in an oral kick start like dbol.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Rob
Weeks 1-10: 500mg Testosterone Enanthate per week (2 injections of 250mg, Sunday Morning Wednesday night)
Optional: Weeks 1-4: 30mg of Dbol per day (split in two doses, one pre workout, one 12 hours later)
Weeks 1-12: .5mg of Anastrozole Every other Day (EOD)
Weeks 4-12: 500iu's of HCG per week (2 injections of 250iu's, same days as test, but not in the same syringe)
PCT starts week 12, two weeks after last test shot
Week 1&2: 40mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day
Week 3&4: 20mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Weeks 1-10: 500mg Testosterone Enanthate per week (2 injections of 250mg, Sunday Morning Wednesday night)
Optional: Weeks 1-4: 30mg of Dbol per day (split in two doses, one pre workout, one 12 hours later)
Weeks 1-12: .5mg of Anastrozole Every other Day (EOD)
Weeks 4-12: 500iu's of HCG per week (2 injections of 250iu's, same days as test, but not in the same syringe)
PCT starts week 12, two weeks after last test shot
Week 1&2: 40mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day
Week 3&4: 20mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day
You can't use anastrozole with Nolva as it competes for the same receptors. You have to use exemstane. Hcg while it does help recovery isn't really a must have for a simple test cycle.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You can't use anastrozole with Nolva as it competes for the same receptors. You have to use exemstane. Hcg while it does help recovery isn't really a must have for a simple test cycle.
You should read my post correctly...I said anastrozole from week1 to 12 and nolvadex afterwards not together

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Use the test at 500mg for 10-12wks without the dbol... Use another ai other then nolva, not even for the pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Richyyrich

Awards
Use the test at 500mg for 10-12wks without the dbol... Use another ai other then nolva, not even for the pct.

Why not Nolva? A lot of people side with either or but for a Test cycle would it suffice??

I was going to start a cycle in jan consisting of
1-15 Test E 500mg per week (Mon/Thurs)
1-16 Adex @ .25 mg E3D (wks 1-2) then .25mg EOD (wks 3-16)
2-16 HCG 500iu per week (Mon/Thurs)
PCT:
17-21 Nolva 40/40/40/20
17-21 Beast Super Test 4 in the AM and 4 in the PM..would Nolva be the best suit?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
There is a rebound when you stop takin nolva, nolva does not stop the body from makin estrogen it just binds to reseptors for the estrogen can bind... Now when you take the nolva away you higher then normal estrogen floating around takin up all the receptors they can find. Hence the rebound, use a ai that stops the production of estrogen not just cover it up.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a rebound when you stop takin nolva, nolva does not stop the body from makin estrogen it just binds to reseptors for the estrogen can bind... Now when you take the nolva away you higher then normal estrogen floating around takin up all the receptors they can find. Hence the rebound, use a ai that stops the production of estrogen not just cover it up.

Except that serms like nolva and clomid help to up regulate LH production to restart your boys. You won't need an ai if you're not producing any testosterone. A serm is integral to recovery, once your natural test production is back on line you can add a very low dose suicidal ai to help keep e levels from spiking as your body fights back to normal.

Always run a serm. In fact running nolva and clomid together has been shown to be much more beneficial than either one on its own by maintaining the LH receptor sensitivity better over time.

Richyyrich

Awards

What do u recommend then?

As for only being a Test-E cycle would it really be necessary? Just wondering.....maybe of it was a long tren cycle I could see why u say that

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I never said not to take clomid or somethin to get your boys goin again.., i'm only takin about the anti estrogen

Thank you

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I never said not to take clomid or somethin to get your boys goin again.., i'm only takin about the anti estrogen

Thank you

Nolvadex is not a AI

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Why not Nolva? A lot of people side with either or but for a Test cycle would it suffice??

I was going to start a cycle in jan consisting of
1-15 Test E 500mg per week (Mon/Thurs)
1-16 Adex @ .25 mg E3D (wks 1-2) then .25mg EOD (wks 3-16)
2-16 HCG 500iu per week (Mon/Thurs)
PCT:
17-21 Nolva 40/40/40/20
17-21 Beast Super Test 4 in the AM and 4 in the PM..would Nolva be the best suit?
Wtf is this?? You guys are idiot...for first cycle 15week is too long...do some research

Richyyrich

Awards
Wtf is this?? You guys are idiot...for first cycle 15week is too long...do some research
Second cycle. It's probably only gonna be like 12, maybe 13....I'm just throwing ball park figures out for people to positively critique, not to be called an idiot .....

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Second cycle. It's probably only gonna be like 12, maybe 13....I'm just throwing ball park figures out for people to positively critique, not to be called an idiot .....
Bro if you can't give right advice that help pplz not harm them then it's better not to say anything...didn't mean to call you idiot or disrespect you...I apologies but really bro before giving someone advice atleast research if you right or wrong if you kno what I mean...anyway good luck guys...I kno you trying to help other as well and that's a good thing...keep it up :)

Richyyrich

Awards
Bro if you can't give right advice that help pplz not harm them then it's better not to say anything...didn't mean to call you idiot or disrespect you...I apologies but really bro before giving someone advice atleast research if you right or wrong if you kno what I mean...anyway good luck guys...I kno you trying to help other as well and that's a good thing...keep it up :)
I appreciate that, thank you.....but I wasn't giving advice, I was asking for clarification and advice.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok ok ok, here's some actual help.

Run Nolva at 40/40/20/20 -or- Nolva at 20/10/10/10 with clomid 50/25/25/25

Run a mild AI too if you want OTC us OG erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1 or Lecheek AD-3 0/0/2/2/2/1/1 or you can use some anastrozole at .5mg every 3 days for 2 weeks, then drop to every 4 days for a week, then once per week for 2 weeks then off

I'd also run some kind of DAA product from the start along with some L-dopa to keep prolactin under control.

I also like to add in Royal Jelly daily to aid in test production there are some legit studies showing its effectiveness (see: http://www.ergo-log.com/royaljelly.html)

Richyyrich

Awards
Ok ok ok, here's some actual help.

Run Nolva at 40/40/20/20 -or- Nolva at 20/10/10/10 with clomid 50/25/25/25

Run a mild AI too if you want OTC us OG erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1 or Lecheek AD-3 0/0/2/2/2/1/1 or you can use some anastrozole at .5mg every 3 days for 2 weeks, then drop to every 4 days for a week, then once per week for 2 weeks then off

I'd also run some kind of DAA product from the start along with some L-dopa to keep prolactin under control.

I also like to add in Royal Jelly daily to aid in test production there are some legit studies showing its effectiveness
Nice, thanks for the feedback cswal. Since I will already have anastrzole on hand I will taper as u recommended and run the Nolva @ 40/40/20/20. As for the DAA & L-Dope they can be obtained at a local supp store so ill look in to that. The royal jelly is definitely intriguing, after ready the brief description is states it was only tested on rats... What are your experiences with it?

I was planning on running Beast Super Test as an OTC, per 4 pills:
5 mg Vitamin B6, 22.5 mg Magnesium, 13.5 mg Zinc, 1000 mg Anabolic Testosterone Support Complex, 184 mg Cynaotis Vaga Extract, 500 mg NO Support Complex, 200 mg Estrogen Control Factors, 150 mg DHT Control Factors, 190 mg Liver/Kidney Detoxification Support.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, thanks for the feedback cswal. Since I will already have anastrzole on hand I will taper as u recommended and run the Nolva @ 40/40/20/20. As for the DAA & L-Dope they can be obtained at a local supp store so ill look in to that. The royal jelly is definitely intriguing, after ready the brief description is states it was only tested on rats... What are your experiences with it?
I don't know for sure that it did anything on its own but its cheap as hell and certainly didn't hurt me any! lol
I was planning on running Beast Super Test as an OTC, per 4 pills:
5 mg Vitamin B6, 22.5 mg Magnesium, 13.5 mg Zinc, 1000 mg Anabolic Testosterone Support Complex, 184 mg Cynaotis Vaga Extract, 500 mg NO Support Complex, 200 mg Estrogen Control Factors, 150 mg DHT Control Factors, 190 mg Liver/Kidney Detoxification Support.
The Super Test looks alright, though having that many ingredients in a prop blend makes it tough to figure out what works and what doesn't but whatever, certainly won't hurt ya. You should just pick up some bulk DAA from nutraplanet and make sure to get your 3g/day from the get go.

You should be g2g

robertjones

Awards
Hi guys, sorry I never replied to anything. I thought I'd be notified by email if anyone replied. Lots of very helpful people here.

I've decided on;

Week 1-10 test E (500mg. per week) aromasin 5mg daily

Week 12-14 Nolvadex (40mg. per day) possibly aromasin 20mg daily through PCT

Is this a better idea? Anything you'd change?

Rob