T-Roid cycle

ronpaul311

Awards
Hey I would say this is my second cycle i did methayl 1-d a couple months ago and was looking for suggestions on this one. I planned on doing cycle assist for two weeks before and throughout as well as milk thistle which i already take and my pct would be nolvadex. My questions are should i stack with anything? Also does anyone know where to get nolvadex? I can't seem to find it on ebay or amazon as of late. Also, how should i run t roid mg wise throughout the weeks? Any advice would be appreciated i was gunna do h drol but i heard conflicting accounts on if it still worked and i happened to run into t roid online and read it was legit

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
this thread is already full of fail. do you even realize its illegal to sell serms for human consumption?

ronpaul311

Awards
And yet people sell them and people on here buy them and use them if it were legal i wouldn't have to ask...i've seen them online as recently as a month ago until i actually wanted to order them btw sorry for asking about steriods and pct on a forum dedicated to such talk...**** me right?!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
people sell them for "research" as a way around the law. amazon doesnt sell serms. and since you looked there for a serm, im sure thats where you got your t roid too, which means theres a chance its bunk depending on the seller

ronpaul311

Awards
Actually I didn't but I didn't come here to argue about where I get my stuff from I came here for suggestions on how I should run my cycle and what if anything I should stack it with and what PCT i should do since I can't find nolvadex

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
and im telling you that if you cant find nolva, then you shouldnt be running any compound anyways. if you cant ansr those basic quetions n your own, then you shouldnt be running a compound

ronpaul311

Awards
I know how i can answer these questions and in other threads people say i took 50/75/75/100 blah blah when i did it (talking about hdrol threads) so you know telling inexperienced ppl how they ran their cycle and their results and what pct worked best and what they thought was good to stack it with after doing multiple cycles of it thats why i'm asking so i have the best potential for a great cycle and getting advice from others who have before me but i'm sure you knew all the best stacks and everything and asked no advice because you knew all about a specific ph your first cycle do me a favor and go back under the bridge you came under cause you're either a troll or just an arrogant prick perhaps both

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Hehe says the guy with 4 post that dosent know where to find research Chems.... Look at the sponsors fool. Secondly don't come here Expecting to be fed.

Nate007

Awards
I know how i can answer these questions and in other threads people say i took 50/75/75/100 blah blah when i did it (talking about hdrol threads) so you know telling inexperienced ppl how they ran their cycle and their results and what pct worked best and what they thought was good to stack it with after doing multiple cycles of it thats why i'm asking so i have the best potential for a great cycle and getting advice from others who have before me but i'm sure you knew all the best stacks and everything and asked no advice because you knew all about a specific ph your first cycle do me a favor and go back under the bridge you came under cause you're either a troll or just an arrogant prick perhaps both
Bro if u read the forum rules u would know the issue everyone is having. It's against rules to talk about sources for serms or aas. Plus to be honest if u can't think to use google then it's just showing ur not ready. U can never read enough bro. Reasearch!