First cycle, Test E only. Opinions?

JPen

Awards
Yes, this is my first post, so be gentle haha Just kidding, I appreciate honesty and I'm here for an honest opinion.

As stated in the title this is my first cycle and will be a Test E only cycle. Without going into why I want to do an AAS cycle I will tell you that I am 32 years old, 200 lbs @ 5'-8", and have a 32" waist. Not sure of my BF% nor do I really care, but I'm guessing I'm somewhere in the 12-15% range. I have been working out for years, and work as a construction worker... My job is often more of a workout than the gym. So yes I am accustomed to HEAVY lifting on a daily basis.

So after a lot of research, here's my proposed cycle (including PCT):

Test E @ 250mg 2x/wk, Weeks 1-10
HCG @ 250iu 2x/wk, Weeks 2-11
Adex @ .5mg EOD, Weeks 1-10
Aromasin @ 20mg/ED, Weeks 13-16
Nolvadex @ 20mg/ED, Weeks 13-18
Animal Stak & M-Stak @ 1 pk ea/ED, Weeks 11-13, 15-17, & 19-21
Universal N1-T @ 1 pk/ED, Weeks 11-21

If I were to repeat the cycle, week 21 would also be week 1.

So, thoughts and opinions?

JPen

Awards
Sorry guys, didn't realize how my post came out looking, so I modified it to make it possible to read haha Also, if I handle the 500mg of Test E per week well and decide to do a second cycle I'll probably opt for adding Tren E to the mix at the same dosage/interval as the Test E.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
dude dont throw tren in on your second cycle....

thats like goin from a miada to a ferrari...not that you dont want to drive the ferrari....its just a bit of a jump.

throw in a good oral like abombs or dbol and work your way up from that. 19-nor compounds are super harsh on the HPTA bro and your gonna wanna work up to it i promise

good luck with your test though!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
and time on = time off...always...no exceptions...unless you dont have nuts and its doesnt matter what your natty levels are at because you dont have natty levels...

you have nuts right??

JPen

Awards
Haha Yeah, I have nuts haha

10 weeks on 10 weeks off was the goal.

I'll take your advice about the tren.

How does the cycle itself look?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I have no real input on the cycle as I'm inexperienced. I'll leave that to the other guys. But I do suggest you don't plan out your second cycle until you finish your first. Don't get ahead of yourself.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Decent enough cycle layout. Should be a good first cycle, prob won't need the hcg for a simple test cycle but since you've got it you might as well use it. While there's no rule against using tren your second cycle but it's not advised due to the potential sides. In saying that tho of you've got your heart set on running it use acetate as It clears your system a lot quicker!! The only way to cycle earlier than time on = time off Is to get bloods done but even then I'd rather play it safe.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Yeah your cycle looks pretty solid. I use Letro only as my ai cause apparently I'm super prone to e related side effects. I ran test c and dbol on my first cycle and loved it! But there's absolutely nothin wrong with a test only cycle... Plan on about 15 to 20 lbs of lbm if your diets right

~ MANotaur

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
You could also due without the aromasin. You don't need two ais. Pick one or the other and stop it while on your pct. that's why you have the serm. Do a search for Swales protocol an learn you something good. It's the best thing for pct

~ MANotaur

Last edited:
MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Haha Yeah, I have nuts haha

10 weeks on 10 weeks off was the goal.

I'll take your advice about the tren.

How does the cycle itself look?
And time off should include your PCT. so i would say off 18 weeks, not 10. You really dont wanna take anychances on effing yourself.
just be patient and dont rush your cycles. Even after your "off" your body is still gonna have some pretty good natty growth.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah your cycle looks pretty solid. I use Letro only as my ai cause apparently I'm super prone to e related side effects. I ran test c and dbol on my first cycle and loved it! But there's absolutely nothin wrong with a test only cycle... Plan on about 15 to 20 lbs of lbm if your diets right

~ MANotaur
You could also due without the aromasin. You don't need two ais. Pick one or the other and stop it while on your pct. that's why you have the serm. Do a search for Swales protocol an learn you something good. It's the best thing for pct

~ MANotaur
Manotaur is right man an oral kicker is a great idea. Dbol epi anadrol SD are all good. Also don't drop the aromasin. You plan on running a Nolva pct if I remember correctly and aromasin doesn't compete for receptors like armidex. Use aromasin in pct. It's a suicide inhibitor so there's no chance of estrogen rebound.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Manotaur is right man an oral kicker is a great idea. Dbol epi anadrol SD are all good. Also don't drop the aromasin. You plan on running a Nolva pct if I remember correctly and aromasin doesn't compete for receptors like armidex. Use aromasin in pct. It's a suicide inhibitor so there's no chance of estrogen rebound.
I have no idea why I said drop aromasin.. I wanted to say adex... I swear I'm half retarded sometimes! Def keep aromasin and drop adex

~ MANotaur

JPen

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Sorry I haven't replied. For some reason I've not been getting notices of posts on this thread so with work keeping me as busy as it has it's not been at the top of my priorities list to check back.

I chose the adex in case of any gyno and to keep water retention down. I'd like to run it at .25/day but looking at these pills I can't see quartering them effectively.

A kicker eh? Which would y'all recommend, and why exactly?

I've not started the cycle yet, I'm waiting till the contract I'm working on is over, that way I'll have a solid two months to dedicate to the gym. I'm consistent now but after 12 hrs of manual labor each day I know I'm not always giving it 110% like I would like too, though I guess the test would be helping me with that wouldn't it?

28 weeks from beginning of first cycle till the beginning of the next? So you can only do 2 cycles per year? That doesn't sound right.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Sorry I haven't replied. For some reason I've not been getting notices of posts on this thread so with work keeping me as busy as it has it's not been at the top of my priorities list to check back.

I chose the adex in case of any gyno and to keep water retention down. I'd like to run it at .25/day but looking at these pills I can't see quartering them effectively.

I've not started the cycle yet, I'm waiting till the contract I'm working on is over, that way I'll have a solid two months to dedicate to the gym. I'm consistent now but after 12 hrs of manual labor each day I know I'm not always giving it 110% like I would like too, though I guess the test would be helping me with that wouldn't it?

28 weeks from beginning of first cycle till the beginning of the next? So you can only do 2 cycles per year? That doesn't sound right.
Dbol or anadrol for sure.

and yeah you really dont need to be running more than two cycles a year. your gonna get so many gains from this one that your gonna wanna recover and take time off i promise. its all worth it dude. you really dont wanna mess your own endocrine system and your HPTA. all in due time brotha! i know you get anxious, but its well worth the patience i promise!

vassille

Awards

Yeah is right. If you want to stay on more then go HRT

JPen

Awards
Okay, how about adding Dbol to the mix at 40mg/day for the first 4 weeks?

JPen

Awards
Haha It's not a matter of impatience, it just didn't sound right, but I believe you guys and will take your advice as it's supported by everything else I've been reading tonight too.

vassille

Awards
dbol is fine at 40 if it's real you dont need all that much
dbol/test is a solid cycle

JPen

Awards
Final question... Still waiting for my gear to arrive....

I already find that I have night sweats, have ever since I hit puberty, seems to kick in around 8 or 9 PM and is why I've always been a bit of a night owl. Feels just like that body temp increase you get when you do cardio, but I'm usually just laying in bed trying to sleep when this happens. Is this going to get worse with the test-e and Dbol?

JPen

Awards
Answered that last one on my own... It's 60 in the house and I'm burning up... Kinda sucks.