Needing help with M1T cycle?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I will see what all the fuss is about. Great points in here for sure. Atleast he's not runnin methyl tren or m diene Lmao
    Hell yeah! Cryptinite won't even stop u

2. Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    why do we as humans willingly punish ourselves with poor decision?
    There is times when pushing the envelope makes sense. (risk vs reward). IF you were coming into the Olympia, or a big meet with the potential to set a WR, then maybe you push it for a while. For most of us avg gym rats with no aspirations, or even the potential to ever compete at an eliete level(bb/pl) it is silly to abuse yourself any more than you have to.

However what starts to happens in this game is we begin to think, "Maybe THIS is the compound that takes me to the next level", "Maybe THIS is the one I respond awesome too, gain 20lbs on, and get super strong". We spend time on these boards and see **** others take, and results they may, or may not get, and sometimes forget the implications of our actions.

We all want it faster. Maybe this compound will get me there faster.

It is why people spend so much money on all these semi-worthless OTC supplements. It is because in their mind "maybe THIS one will work" "Maybe this will give me the edge I need". Keeps these supp companies in business.haha

And after you have tried it all, all these compounds, and beat the **** out of yourself(hopefully not too bad), you realize in reality what will get you there fastest is just being consistent. Day in and day out. Chipping away at it, year by year. Making AND keeping gains. Even gaining a solid few lbs a year. None of this **** is voodoo Witchcraft as much as some people make it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    What is your fascination with Dick trauma?! Lmfao!!!!

- Valdez
    haha. Gotta put it in terms people can "feel".
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

I realy liked ur analogy lol what if I said I wanted the kick in the Dick haha
    I would question your intelligence..

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post

I would question your intelligence..
    Haha me too for that matter....realy good point

5. Run m1t for no more than 3 weeks. You can gain up to 20 pounds in that time with the right diet. Drink a lot of water, keep a clean diet! I personally love m1t and CEL alpha 1. That **** is dangerous though!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by diggyboo View Post
    Run m1t for no more than 3 weeks. You can gain up to 20 pounds in that time with the right diet. Drink a lot of water, keep a clean diet! I personally love m1t and CEL alpha 1. That **** is dangerous though!!
    This was covered brotha lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

This was covered brotha lol
    I'm always a step behind! Lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by diggyboo View Post

I'm always a step behind! Lol
    Lol all good bro! M1t is one hell of a drug Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net