Test / Deca first cycle

Jiyuu

Awards
I begen the cycle some 2 weeks ago, and about to run it for another 4-6 weeks.

Do I need to stop taking the deca 2 weeks before i stop the test ?

Is PCT a must? can I just go to my doctor, tell him i've finished a cycle and ask for a nolvadex perscription ?
If so, how should I use it ?

Thanks !

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Everything about this is pretty retarded. Do some reading and get a serm of a rc site ASAP and quit taking any of it

Jiyuu

Awards
I have done quite a bit of reading actually, and there are lots of different advice out there, and it's confusing, since this is my first time.
I really don't appreciate the fact that you're calling me a retard. What's your problem ? If you don't wanna help simply don't reply.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I begen the cycle some 2 weeks ago, and about to run it for another 4-6 weeks.

Do I need to stop taking the deca 2 weeks before i stop the test ?

Is PCT a must? can I just go to my doctor, tell him i've finished a cycle and ask for a nolvadex perscription ?
If so, how should I use it ?

Thanks !
If you had done some research you would know that an 8 week deca cycle is useless, that pct is a must and you would have had pct stuff on hand.
You should run deca for 10 weeks minimum. 14 would be better. Yes you stop deca before test as th ester takes longer to clear.
Pct you'll need a serm Nolvadex sounds like your choice so 40/20/20/10 mg per day/week. DAA should be used to build your natty t levels back up. Do you have anything for estrogen control? How about prolactin control?