2nd Ostarine Cycle...Questions

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I had a really great cycle with my first run with Osta and the results were amazing. I went 8 weeks and by the time I was done, I totally changed my body comp. My eating was on point and I was working out 6 times a week doing both cardio and lifting.

Before my stats were
6ft
252 lbs
16% BF at least

After my Osta cycle
9ish% BF
220 lbs

Looking to cut more and I want to give Osta another run. Last time I stacked the Osta with DAA and Ease Pro, but felt as if the DAA didnt do to much for me IMO. So this cycle I was looking to drop the DAA, and stack the Ostarine with Transderma.

Will stacking the Osta with Transderma be effective and make sense in this scenario?

Before and after below

photo (1).jpg

photo (2).JPG

wrathchild281

Awards
hell ya bro. Good stuff. Shows u that the weight scale isnt very important but you def lost weight, increased lean body mass and added size in necessary areas.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I'm not too sure what 'transderma' is but it may have been the Erase Pro dropping your estrogen too low that affected your libido if this is what you mean by DAA not doing much. Rather than Erase/DAA you could use Triazole as this has plenty of bloodwork showing that test is raised and estrogen is lowered (not eradicated) so this should help with your libido.

Nice results from the last run. What was your osta dosage/training/cals?

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I'm not too sure what 'transderma' is but it may have been the Erase Pro dropping your estrogen too low that affected your libido if this is what you mean by DAA not doing much. Rather than Erase/DAA you could use Triazole as this has plenty of bloodwork showing that test is raised and estrogen is lowered (not eradicated) so this should help with your libido.

Nice results from the last run. What was your osta dosage/training/cals?
RS-Transaderm is a topical test booster containing DHEA 72mg 7,8 Benzoflavone 36mg Resveratrol 36mg Pregnenolone 18mg Chrysin 9mg. Very similar to Dermacrine. Maybe one of the vets will chime in and give there thoughts.

As far as dosing, 12 mg was week 1&2 and then I jumped to 15 mg, then the last couple weeks 18mg.

As far as the DAA, maybe it was the brand. No drop in libido, just didn't feel that killer
Instinct. Although from the Osta I did have a state of well being.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
GQdaLEGEND Sports Talk 87
botk1161 Anabolics 8