GodOfIron's 12 Week Test E/Winstrol Cycle- Anabolic mode "ON"

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Alright, so I've pinned twice now, the second one was so painless I wouldn't have noticed I was even getting a shot if I wasnt lookin at the 1 1/4" needle goin into my quad. I did legs HARD Monday to the point that even my hands were shaking, but surprisingly I've had no soreness... Like NONE and I'm always sore for days after legs. It can't be the test e that quick could it? My numbers are still about the same, maybe 5-10lbs higher. Here's a Question though. Should I pin 250 on Mon & Thurs every week or every 4 days? If I do Mon & Thurs wont it be a lil off since There's more time on the weekend?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by GodofIron
    Alright, so I've pinned twice now, the second one was so painless I wouldn't have noticed I was even getting a shot if I wasnt lookin at the 1 1/4" needle goin into my quad. I did legs HARD Monday to the point that even my hands were shaking, but surprisingly I've had no soreness... Like NONE and I'm always sore for days after legs. It can't be the test e that quick could it? My numbers are still about the same, maybe 5-10lbs higher. Here's a Question though. Should I pin 250 on Mon & Thurs every week or every 4 days? If I do Mon & Thurs wont it be a lil off since There's more time on the weekend?
    It will be fine pinning like that. It has a long ester life. Its personal preference really, just whatever you want either way is good.

    Yes it can be kicking in that quick BUT your numbers won't be going up yet. It starts speeding up recovery from day 1 and I'm sure the formasurge is helping too.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    It will be fine pinning like that. It has a long ester life. Its personal preference really, just whatever you want either way is good.

    Yes it can be kicking in that quick BUT your numbers won't be going up yet. It starts speeding up recovery from day 1 and I'm sure the formasurge is helping too.
    Man I am IMPRESSED then!! There's literally no soreness from my leg workout, not even much fatigue. I can only feel a tiny bit of soreness when I flex or stretch. My workout partner however can barely walk today. The most soreness I feel though is from the pip, which I'd say is like a 2-3 on a scale of 10.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GodofIron
    Man I am IMPRESSED then!! There's literally no soreness from my leg workout, not even much fatigue. I can only feel a tiny bit of soreness when I flex or stretch. My workout partner however can barely walk today. The most soreness I feel though is from the pip, which I'd say is like a 2-3 on a scale of 10.
    Nice man. Yeah you will actually start seeing gains over the next few weeks. The formasurge is probably playing a huge role.

    I love not being sore on cycles. When you come off and get sore the first time you realize how much it sucks to be human lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. So tomorrow will be my third time pinning. I'm really enjoying the quick recovery. I do have a question though. I normally have a pretty high libido, but it's seem to kinda go down the past few days. Is that normal? I thought test increased your libido
    •   
       


  6. In ALOTTA pain today. I did my third pin this morning and now I can hardly walk. The last two were NOTHING like this. Hope this gets better real soon.

  7. Aiight, so it's coming to the end of week 2. Only difference I've noticed so far is quicker recovery time from my workouts. Not much soreness and thankfully after a couple days my libido has returned. Will try to post some progress pics this weekend

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GodofIron View Post
    Aiight, so it's coming to the end of week 2. Only difference I've noticed so far is quicker recovery time from my workouts. Not much soreness and thankfully after a couple days my libido has returned. Will try to post some progress pics this weekend
    Glad the libido thing worked out man. The Test will really be full swing around week 3-4. You will know when you have nice clear energy, feel like an Alpha Male and wake up with a raging morning wood that wont go away. Random wood is always a sign lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. wow makes me want to cycle this

  10. Apparently all the logs I want to follow are dead? :BUMP:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 12 week test. prop cycle... cut last 6?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 01:26 AM
  2. My first 12 week Test E only Cycle
    By BroStep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 10:39 AM
  3. 12 week test e deca cycle
    By jdm4936 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 07:22 PM
  4. Replies: 139
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 03:51 PM
  5. Nolvadex and HCG after 12 week Test Cyp Cycle??
    By whoze2blame in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Log in
Log in