Sesathin Test Log-Avant Labs/NutraPlanet

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I am currently testing Sesathin, from the Avant Labs line of supplements, courtesy of Nutra Planet. A big thanks goes out to Stryder and Twin Peak for this opportunity.

In this thread, I will document my experiences during this 30 day test period with Sesathin.

STATS:
37 years young, 5'-10.5", 215 lbs, 14-15% b/f (I gained some b/f during my last PCT). Training off-and-on since high school. Had a 6 year lay-off and began hitting it hard 15 months ago. In July of 2003, I was 236 lbs, and over 25% b/f.

CATEGORY:
I will be using Sesathin as a stand alone; no PH's in last couple of months. This product is a non-stimulant, and I will not be stacking with any stimulants.

GOALS:
To lose b/f while trying to retain most muscle. Realistically, I would like to get down to 10% b/f for this test. Anything beyond that would be well appreciated. I believe to give a better evaluation, a two month supply would be more efficient. So, if I like this product, I may purchase another bottle to stretch this test out another month.

TRAINING/DIET/SUPPLEMENTS:
For this test, I will be tweaking my training routine to include supersets, and shorter rest periods. I will also incorporate HIIT for 15 minutes after weight training.

My diet will be clean, 6 meals, with calories restricted between 1800-2000, or as close to.

I will be dosing Sesathin at the recommended dosage of 1.25mg's 3x's a day. Supplements I will be taking along with Sesathin will include a multivitamin, protein, fish oil, green tea, and CEE.

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
11/28/04
I began dosing on this day. Sesathin comes in a liquid form that is oil based, and refrigeration after opening is recommended. I keep it in a soft lunch pouch with ice packs while at work.

There is almost no taste, mostly from the oil. The only thing I noticed was after my second and third doses was loss of appetite, and after eating, felt extremely full.

I added Melatonine prior to bed on this day @ 4mg's..

11/29/04
Had first workout while using this supplement. Workout and diet were good. Had the same experience with appetite and full feeling on this day.

I upped the Melatonine dosage to 5mg's on this day.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
good luck cuffs. :)

what's your diet ratio?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I was going to go with the standard 40/40/20, but changed it up to a 50/30/20. I may tweak it a bit more if I feel it's necessary. I've got my seasons all bass-ackwards right now. I'll be doing a good bulker, hopefully in Jan or Feb. Will be my first "real" cycle. If I like this stuff, I may run it during the bulker.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Make sure you shake it before each use.

Good luck, you'll be very pleased with it.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
12/01/04
I was only going to give updates a couple times a week, or if there was anything significant. I went to the gym last night and weighed myself. I was at 222 lbs, which is 7 lbs more than when I began. Now, I have cut calories, and my appetite is somewhat suppressed. I get very full after consuming small meals. The weight gain may have something to do with the rebuilding of muscle/tissue that was lost during my Trimax only cycle a month ago. Either that, or I had a much better Thanksgiving than I thought. :p

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty impressive in such a short period of time! Any loss in inches?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I haven't measured yet. However, by looking in the mirror I appear a tad leaner in my torso region. Clothes all fit the same. I don't know, maybe I retained some water. I did have some salt yesterday. I'm not saying what I'm experiencing is a result of the Sesathin. I believe it is just too early to make that call. We'll see as the week goes on.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle and started about the same time as you. I'll be following along. I'm in PCT right now, so we'll see if it helps keep the fat off.

looking forward to your log Cuffs!! :D

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
12/02/04

Things are pretty much the same. I still have that "full" feeling a couple of hours after eating a small meal. Almost feels as if the food is not digesting at its normal rate. Here's an example.
Meal #1 today consisted of 2 whole eggs, 6 egg whites, and a whey shake (44 grams) with water. I ate this meal while driving to work at 0500 hours. It is now 0830 hours and I still feel totally stuffed. A person brought in several huge breakfast burritos to work and I had to pass. Just the smell made me feel sick. This was probably a good thing due to the contets of the burritos.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
12/03/04

I have an appetite, however, it is sparing. I still feel very full long after consuming a meal. Weight last night was 218.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cuff's are you taking any other EFA's,while on sesathin.Are you limiting things like egg yolk with the whites or is your diet basicly the same as before with the only addition is the sesithin...I hope this works well for ya.I want to start taking it after the 1st of the year but your assesment will matter...Cuff's one more thing are you an Endo or meso body type..Thanks you hand cuffing sadist...LOL by the way i love that avatar,my wife saw it and said to me you belong here..LOL

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
MadMan...I'm not taking any EFA's or supps except for what I have listed in the first post. I changed my diet around a bit, and I have limited things like egg yolks, cheese, milk, and simple carbs. I even gave up a big portion of my natty pb, limiting myself to one TBSP everyother day...and that sucks.

I'm more of an endomorph, with some mesomorph traits after training for a good length of time. Also, it depends on what part of the body we're talking about. mostly endo on top half, endo on bottom half (almost ecto on bottom half at times...LOL).

Tell your wife she can borrow my handcuffs and "beat 'em up" stick if you get too out of hand for her. ;)

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MadMan...I'm not taking any EFA's or supps except for what I have listed in the first post. I changed my diet around a bit, and I have limited things like egg yolks, cheese, milk, and simple carbs. I even gave up a big portion of my natty pb, limiting myself to one TBSP everyother day...and that sucks.

I'm more of an endomorph, with some mesomorph traits after training for a good length of time. Also, it depends on what part of the body we're talking about. mostly endo on top half, endo on bottom half (almost ecto on bottom half at times...LOL).

Tell your wife she can borrow my handcuffs and "beat 'em up" stick if you get too out of hand for her. ;)
LOL...She keeps me in line most of the time..I hear ya on the Natty PB dam I love the stuff late at night or anytime I get the urge for a dessert..Thanks cuff's Ill be monitoring this cycle..Good luck with it. :thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
12-06-04

Well, it's been just over a week now. This is about the time things should be kicking in and seeing results, if all is going goo.. Weighed in today at 215.5 lbs. Appetite seems to be increasing, and the full feeling has been lessening. I have had no libido issues as reported by some others using Sesathin. I know this is a crappy subject :D ...but bowel movements have been 2-3 a day. A bit more than my usual.

All-in-all, things seem to be okay for now.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
12-11-04

After researching more about this supplement, and how it works, I upped my calories to about 2400. Still eating fairly clean though. Weight hasn't changed, but my chest appears harder. I carry fat in this area and it seems to be dropping some.

Now, I don't know if this is a reaction to the Sesathin or the CEE. I had stopped taking CEE a few weeks ago, and began it once again when I started the Sesathin. I am beginning to retain some water, which is obvious in my face. Minor acne has been appearing on my shoulders and back. My stomach also appears a bit distended. One problem that I have from time-to-time, usually when I'm bulking, is my hands and arms falling asleep while I'm sleeping in bed. I have been having this problem for about the last three days now. So, as of yesterday, I have discontinued the CEE to see if this is what is causing these sides.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cee caused all of what you described to me also.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
None of those things have been reported with SesaThin™ use.

Log looks good, nice detail, down to the dumps.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I figuered it was more than likely the CEE, I just wanted to be sure so I cut it from my supps for now. Dumps continue to be the same. ;)

shyboy

Awards
Any updates Cuffs? Have you seen any reduction in waistline or

increased definition??

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, where have you been. Apparently, this has been selling well from Stryder, he is all out. That should be remedied shortly.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
12/24/04

Sorry for getting laxed on the updates. Things have been a little crazy.

Okay...since I cut the CEE, the bloat went away. I guess I can't use the stuff. Now this is the weird part. I dropped some water weight after cutting the CEE, but my weight has actually gone up a bit. I'm at 220lbs, with my b/f at 14%. My waistline is about the same, however, chest is becoming more cut. My sister-in-law asked me the other day if I was losing weight again. I told her no, that I actually put on a few pounds. She said I looked good. (Hmmm...I need to make sure I don't look too good around her :blink: ).

It's almost at the end of this test, and I am somewhat pleased with it. Not so much as a stand alone. I believe it would be best if used during a cycle, or during PCT, or better yet, during a cycle and PCT. I'm going to purchase a few months worth for my next cycle/pct and will see what happens with that.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
this stuff lowers test i believe not a good idea to use pct ..least thats what i read on avant.i personally love this stuff whenever i order from mike i buy 2 bottles with whatever im ordring..good idea to runa creatine product with it as it can leave u looking flat too

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It won't lower test levels. Some have found reduced libido, but not because of lower T levels.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
good to know..looks like i can use this year round then