Eagle Ken goes ALL IN w/royal flush, test e (500), HD, prov cycle

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Eagle Ken goes ALL IN w/royal flush, test e (500), HD, prov cycle


    Eagle Ken Goes ALL IN with royal flush, no bluff!




    A.- Test E 500 mgs week 1-12

    K.- Proviron 50 mgs week 7-14

    Q.- Halodrol 90 mgs week 1-6 OR ANAVAR week 1-8

    J.- ?????

    10.- Exemestane (in case)

    Big Blind: Hcg 250 UIs 2 tmes per week

    Ancilliaries:

    Liver juice
    TUDCA
    celery seed
    toco-8
    Vivioptal (multivitamin)
    Animal pak on training days

    Whey protein: pure protein, nectar and casein
    Aminofuel


    i will start hcg the next week, 250 UI EOD

    INITIAL PIC:

    note: this is the only pic i could find but its from ten weeks ago i believe... prior the cycle i looked slightly better

    Name:  before.png
Views: 655
Size:  153.9 KB


    week 5 pics

    Name:  ippster110.png
Views: 539
Size:  245.6 KBName:  ippster117.png
Views: 536
Size:  187.2 KBName:  ippster12.png
Views: 517
Size:  253.2 KBName:  ippster8.png
Views: 542
Size:  238.3 KB



    week 7 pics


    week 9 pics

    Name:  test e log 4.png
Views: 358
Size:  220.6 KBName:  test e log 7.png
Views: 273
Size:  209.6 KBName:  test e log.png
Views: 244
Size:  177.9 KB
    Name:  test e log73.png
Views: 569
Size:  493.3 KB


    week 12 pics

    showdown pics

    *note: if i feel like it i will post pics more frequent, if not theres the protocol

    Place your bets!.... CHECK! (KNOCK KNOCK)

    i am currently at week 5, and i can feel the test e kicking it from week 4, i will prolly extend the cycle to 14 weeks

    side effects:

    acne on shoulders and back :/
    insane hunger (sometimes unstopable)
    high libido (most of the time) this is sometimes annoying specially when i am at work

    * i started noticing itchy nips a few days ago, but i am also taking exemestane and proviron, hopefully itll slow down a bit, exem dose is 12.5 eod, if i get more sides i will up to 25, but i also increased provi to 50 mgs so, i hope i dont need to up the exemestyane dose

    i dont see any test athrophy, i guess hcg is doing me well

    strenght is up and i am barely sore after workouts
    better stamina and motivation, i work 9 hours a day and i am always sharp

    stay tuned, i will provide detailed info from now (with my work, it was hard to post on here but i i am adapting now so ill try to post as much as i can), i will appreciate any suggestions

    thanks and i missed you guys!!!!

  2. Advanced Member
    toddgranit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    48
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    48048
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    79.53%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    In for this,
    Nicely detailed plan.
    Good luck

    Peace
  3. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    In for this,
    Nicely detailed plan.
    Good luck

    Peace
    thanks my friend, i really appreciate it, by the way, i will post starting pics tonight as well... but those are from 7 weeks ago... so starting pics and then current pics (week 5)
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049560
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Nice layout. I'm in
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  5. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977798
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey ken sup broski haven't seen you in awhile
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    thank you guys, posting pics in a few hours... howwedo how you been my friend?!, i stopped posting for a while, was very busy with this new job and hitting the gym, buying supps, dancing and all that stuff lmao, but i will try to track it from here (week 5), also its interesting cause i started to feel "on" at week 4, this cycle its so sweet, original plan was 12 weeks but the arrow points 14
  7. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977798
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle
    thank you guys, posting pics in a few hours... howwedo how you been my friend?!, i stopped posting for a while, was very busy with this new job and hitting the gym, buying supps, dancing and all that stuff lmao, but i will try to track it from here (week 5), also its interesting cause i started to feel "on" at week 4, this cycle its so sweet, original plan was 12 weeks but the arrow points 14
    Nice man I just started my cycle I'm on day 4 lol I feel on too but I know it's just placebo but I'm still loving it! Good luck broski ill be here
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  8. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nice man I just started my cycle I'm on day 4 lol I feel on too but I know it's just placebo but I'm still loving it! Good luck broski ill be here
    Nice bro, yeah i had this placebo effect, only weird thing is that i got insane hunger at day 4 ... and more libido, still dont know if placebo LMAO, what ya running?

    btw guys, i posted pics, just look up at the OP to see them and tell me what you think
  9. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049560
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    Nice bro, yeah i had this placebo effect, only weird thing is that i got insane hunger at day 4 ... and more libido, still dont know if placebo LMAO, what ya running?

    btw guys, i posted pics, just look up at the OP to see them and tell me what you think
    Nice pics bro. You have nice gains so far. Keep it going
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Nice pics bro. You have nice gains so far. Keep it going
    Thanks bro, really appreciate it, i am up 5-6 kilos hope to gain more, and if i can cut a lil bit
  11. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,943
    Rep Power
    122738
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    66.55%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Alright fine I'm in... damn it
    Celtic Labs Rep
  12. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,466
    Rep Power
    1861615
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'm in bro!
  13. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm in bro!
    Thanks you guys

    Update:

    today i trained legs, and my strength was ridiculous, i was loading weight on the squats like crazy, then i performed lounges 2 sets of 15 reps each side, and continued my leg routine with leg extensions calves, abs and lower back... im having dificult performing deadlifts after leg workout, because wth any minimal lift i get so pumped... so i need suggestions as to when to train my lower back since its my main weakness, i was thinking of doin deadlifts prior my upper back training, what you guys suggest?,i train 5 days a week.... another thing that piss me off... this new gym has no leg press machine.... besides the vertical leg press... is it really worth it????

    Ups:

    1.- SIZE: I look bigger now... im looking bigger day by day LMAO... its awesome, im hearing a few comments... so i hope to gain more and also to get more shredded

    2.- no gyno symptoms yet, so i guess my exem dose (12.5 EOD) is on point along with my provi wich im dosing it at 50 mgs hope it keeps the same...

    3.- Fat loss: as you can see in my pic i dont look bloated at all, my waist measure the same, but my upper body and legs are gettin bigger (i need new clothes)... so i am guessing i lost fat as well

    4.- High libido: no need to get into details right?

    5.- Recovery: i am barely sore... i could hit the same muscle group a day after LMAO

    6.- great mood

    7.- insane energy all day

    Side effects:

    1.- ridiculous hunger: so fkn annoying! but well, it helps me to grow, but seriously, i eat more than ever before and sometimes it wont stop

    2.- Sometimes i feel anxious and i can be aggressive (havent broked anything.... yet!)

    3.- acne :/ , specially back and shoulders

    So thats it. tomorrow ill hit shoulders, back and abs!, cant wait.... stay tuned, ill try to post my workout next time, but, i wont be posting how much weight i lift, because my only goal is to imporve my looks and performance, not to be the strongest at the gym.
  14. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049560
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Looks good bro. I use clearasil from the drugstore for my shoulders and have my girl scrub my back with it. It helps keep the acne low, just make sure to get the one that leaves skin dry but moisturized.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. New Member
    profikoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    660
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    49.63%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Looks good bro. I use clearasil from the drugstore for my shoulders and have my girl scrub my back with it. It helps keep the acne low, just make sure to get the one that leaves skin dry but moisturized.
    and I thought all the pre-judice about AM are jokes
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pedroflima View Post
    OH HAI
    LMAO.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  17. New Member
    profikoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    660
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    49.63%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pedroflima View Post
    lol kenny boy. so hows that cycle goin?
    as smooth as cums viscosity if you catch my drift

    oh and his bloodprofile feels within range
  18. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35756
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by profikoch View Post
    as smooth as cums viscosity if you catch my drift

    oh and his bloodprofile feels within range
    isnt he the guy who complained of serious liver/side pain, then as opposed to a check up ran sd for 5weeks? same guy who contemplated suicide on a tren lv run? same guy who complains of sides then realizes he doesnt have the supports so reports sides have vanished? guy who looks worse when hes on than off? guy who reposts old pics from better days in current logs? didnt he get banned from pp for racist remarks and mocking a members disease? mens club stripper right? guy whos on his 4th cycle in 2yrs but doesnt know what deads are and can only bench his bodyweight for 3 hard reps? ahhh yeah i know him
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  19. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35756
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by profikoch View Post
    as smooth as cums viscosity if you catch my drift

    oh and his bloodprofile feels within range
    cause he touched his side....gift of the shaaman
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  20. New Member
    profikoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    660
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    49.63%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    isnt he the guy who complained of serious liver/side pain, then as opposed to a check up ran sd for 5weeks? same guy who contemplated suicide on a tren lv run? same guy who complains of sides then realizes he doesnt have the supports so reports sides have vanished? guy who looks worse when hes on than off? guy who reposts old pics from better days in current logs? didnt he get banned from pp for racist remarks and mocking a members disease? mens club stripper right? guy whos on his 4th cycle in 2yrs but doesnt know what deads are and can only bench his bodyweight for 3 hard reps? ahhh yeah i know him
    wasnt he the guy who wanted to meet a PP member in LA because he travelled there while on a superdrol cycle?

    holy!! id watch your words - hell definately hook you up after his mankind-changing cycle and beat the hell out of you!!!
  21. New Member
    Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    6021
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    93.17%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by profikoch View Post
    wasnt he the guy who wanted to meet a PP member in LA because he travelled there while on a superdrol cycle?

    holy!! id watch your words - hell definately hook you up after his mankind-changing cycle and beat the hell out of you!!!
    Umm, yeah... He couldn't kick the **** out of his own shorts if they were on his clothesline...I can't wait till he tries to go alpha aggro on some dude in a club and gets pummeled, with only his all-male dance revue for backup. Good times!!
  22. New Member
    markam04's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    717
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    79.68%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Jeez, enough with the hate, guys. Give the guy a break, for Gods sake!

    Serious question for Ken: Did you dehydrate before this cycle?
  23. New Member
    etnukekav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    10363
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.26%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    He posted the link for this thread on PP because he wanted to attention, and it's working, and it's hilarious and once he reads all this he's gonna cry to the mods and funtime will be over
  24. New Member
    etnukekav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    10363
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.26%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Where is this effin queen? i'm waiting for all the retaliation
  25. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by etnukekav View Post
    Where is this effin queen? i'm waiting for all the retaliation

    Hahahaha you are the least important here in my log.... get the fk out of here, i am not logging anything to you unless you post pics to show you are better than me, worthless guy .
  26. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    To the haters, please get out of here, i am trying to be informative, DJ you are 40 years old, please be mature and do your own stuff... same as pedro, and all those guys, i thought you were adults and old enough to understand.... i am 24 YO and i am doing my thing, if you dont like me t, theres other logs, you haters look bad talking stupid things about me, if you think you are better, thats fine, but you are on the game longer... we are not here to compete, but to share our experiences, please you are not teenagers to be here sharing stupid comments that has no sense, again, if you dont like me, what are you doin here... anabolic minds is a very nice place and i like to learn, you haters just come here to post on all of my logs, do yourselves a favor and find other useful stuff instead of spreading the hate... if you want to be here for fuin, isnt better to go out to some bar or dance club?... than being behind a computer hiding and posting stupid claims???? claims that doesnt ahve anything to do with my log or my cycle.... you see i am not following any game, i am so tired enough to work and work out at the gym... and when i come here all i want is to log here, and get some USEFUL FEEDBACK.... so again sking and pedro you the veterans put the example and leave me alone, if you are here to help then you are welcome, if not please go and have fun doing sometyhing better, is pathetic to look for some fun on the internet, i prefer go out with some girls at a bar or something.... not posting trash and hiding behind a keyboard, if you like to be bullies then go to a gym and pick up younger guys to anoy em and told em how much they suck for running steroids if you dare.
  27. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35756
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    To the haters, please get out of here, i am trying to be informative, DJ you are 40 years old, please be mature and do your own stuff... same as pedro, and all those guys, i thought you were adults and old enough to understand.... i am 24 YO and i am doing my thing, if you dont like me t, theres other logs, you haters look bad talking stupid things about me, if you think you are better, thats fine, but you are on the game longer... we are not here to compete, but to share our experiences, please you are not teenagers to be here sharing stupid comments that has no sense, again, if you dont like me, what are you doin here... anabolic minds is a very nice place and i like to learn, you haters just come here to post on all of my logs, do yourselves a favor and find other useful stuff instead of spreading the hate... if you want to be here for fuin, isnt better to go out to some bar or dance club?... than being behind a computer hiding and posting stupid claims???? claims that doesnt ahve anything to do with my log or my cycle.... you see i am not following any game, i am so tired enough to work and work out at the gym... and when i come here all i want is to log here, and get some USEFUL FEEDBACK.... so again sking and pedro you the veterans put the example and leave me alone, if you are here to help then you are welcome, if not please go and have fun doing sometyhing better, is pathetic to look for some fun on the internet, i prefer go out with some girls at a bar or something.... not posting trash and hiding behind a keyboard, if you like to be bullies then go to a gym and pick up younger guys to anoy em and told em how much they suck for running steroids if you dare.
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  28. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    That was the most appropriate use of a gif I have ever seen. Perfect. 10/10.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  29. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35756
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    That was the most appropriate use of a gif I have ever seen. Perfect. 10/10.
    its gotten to the point there is nothing left to say
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  30. New Member
    etnukekav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    10363
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.26%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    pretty thorough and concise log
  31. New Member
    Edenexodus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    60.78%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by etnukekav View Post
    pretty thorough and concise log
    I know, I was expecting like 8,000,000 responses, two pages, what is this.
  32. Advanced Member
    Coolazice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    40808
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.78%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Edenexodus View Post
    I know, I was expecting like 8,000,000 responses, two pages, what is this.
    That is the summary of Ippy's knowledge on how to cycle properly. And 90% of the posts aren't his.
  33. New Member
    etnukekav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    10363
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.26%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    you just keep hating, he'll just keep getting stronger
  34. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,466
    Rep Power
    1861615
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Wtf is going on in here? Did I miss something?
  35. Advanced Member
    Coolazice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    40808
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.78%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by etnukekav View Post
    you just keep hating, he'll just keep getting stronger
    If that were the case then he would have broken every power lifting record in the books... Probably in the men's division too!
  36. New Member
    etnukekav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    10363
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.26%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    bwahahaahaha!!!


    you must spread some reputation around before giving it to coolazice again
  37. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049560
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Wtf is going on in here? Did I miss something?
    I'm lost. What am I missing? Was there a joke or is it just a bunch of dudes hating on someone?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  38. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35756
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.21%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I'm lost. What am I missing? Was there a joke or is it just a bunch of dudes hating on someone?
    a joke the AM gang dont get...........yet
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  39. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    I look ay better than your idol Eden ... pics are tehre, and i look way better now... much better than your guns 2 ... 16 inches baby and you can see the main vein in tha middle
  40. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.02%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I'm lost. What am I missing? Was there a joke or is it just a bunch of dudes hating on someone?
    Correct, these guys hate me for some reason, to the point that i am not sure if i still should log teh cycle, but if you guys want i would keep logging and just ignore these idiots. i dont know why they are hating.... they were giving compliments to someone that not grw a single inch, and then they confess i am "in shape" but still saying i have poor work ethic.... its so annoying. the worst thing is that most of the haters are 40 years and older, they are supposed to be more mature but they just hide behind a keyboard telling me stupid things that i dont care to hear, i am here to log my cycle, and to get feedback, and share info, learn, etc.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 12:07 AM
  2. Replies: 146
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 10:55 AM
  3. All in one support powder(not pill(s))
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 05:33 PM
  4. Bulking then cutting, all in one cycle?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 05:30 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 08:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in