Eagle Ken goes ALL IN w/royal flush, test e (500), HD, prov cycle

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Seems like some good gains, I am suspicious of the real reason you won't post shirtless pics...

2. Quote Originally Posted by stillsonic View Post
    Seems like some good gains, I am suspicious of the real reason you won't post shirtless pics...
    Man boobs???
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

3. LMAO, what is the real reason?... my acne was pretty n\bad, altho i may snap a pic in a few days more, acne is gettn better

4. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Here are some party pics i can tell a difference i started with 167 pounds i am 183 now.... max weight was 187, altho now that i am off its 183 :/

Attachment 78801 Attachment 78802 week 2

Attachment 78803 Attachment 78804 weeks 9 and 10

Attachment 78805 Attachment 78806

Attachment 78807week 4 i think?!

I went to the hospital at week 7 i think (just normal flu, but needed drs prescription for my job), doctor asked me if i used steroids since my waist is 28 inches and according to normal parameters i am overweight at 180+ pounds lol my arms grew an inch and a half, legs 2 inches (a bit less), altho this was a light cycle hopefully i will retain some weight after pct
    goin to sleep now sweethearts, i may snap a pic in a few days without shirt

5. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post

goin to sleep now sweethearts, i may snap a pic in a few days without shirt
    That comment gave me cancer.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

6. your arms got huge.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

7. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    your arms got huge.
    Thanks bro, i am very satisfied with my new weight, i just hope i retain, cant wait for the other cycle LOL, tren is the kingand king is a must!!!!!!!!! i will take a look at your log bro, i was busy these days now i will come here more often.

8. id rather see the girls topless
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

9. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That comment gave me cancer.
    HAHAHAHA.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

10. Name:  red.png
Views: 85
Size:  333.7 KB

FINALLY I COULD FIND A PIC OF THE STARTING POINT, one of my ex womans had it on her cellphone LMAO... anyways, still on PCT.... :/ it sucks.... i was 168 pounds on this pic

11. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Name:  red.png
Views: 85
Size:  333.7 KB

FINALLY I COULD FIND A PIC OF THE STARTING POINT, one of my ex womans had it on her cellphone LMAO... anyways, still on PCT.... :/ it sucks.... i was 168 pounds on this pic
    Whats the pct you are on?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

12. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Whats the pct you are on?
    Clomid 4 weeks 100 x 5 days then drop to 50 mgs ED for the following weeks

tamoxifen at week 3 at 20 mgs x 3 weeks

and an additional week with tamo with 10 mgs\

A total of 6 week PCT

I was using HCG all the way, i finish with 1000 the last 2 days ((2 weeks prior clearance)

How does it look?

13. Clomid at 50 for 4 weeks plus tamoxifen for 2? Seems a bit much...guess just watch for the emotional sides and see how it goes.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Clomid at 50 for 4 weeks plus tamoxifen for 2? Seems a bit much...guess just watch for the emotional sides and see how it goes.
    Everyone is different, I personally only get clomid sides at 150mg ed
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

15. Ill let you guys know how it goes. clomid at 50 is not too much for me, and it seems its going good

16. How much did your cycle run you, support supps and pct included? Just curious.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    How much did your cycle run you, support supps and pct included? Just curious.
    Hey!, well cycle was 18 weeks plus 6 weeks pct, ive used test 5 at 500 finishing with 250 last 3 weeks.

BTW i didnt see much with proviron (i dont recommend it, it only helps you wth fat loss and water loss) i wish i used masteron or any other DHT base all the way, i only used masteron for 5 or 6 weeks and extremely underdosed.

overall this cycle was very mild, even Seth Roberts said test e at 500 would be mild and that i couldnt expect more than 20 pounds lean. now i havent droped any weight

ive used liver juice, udca powder, fish oil, vitamins, and toco-8

PCT clomid and tamo together

not that you asked but i plan on using trenbolone for my next run, at 50-75 mgs EOD with a mild test base and probably dbol kicker, and masteron at 600 mgs a week. i am still planning it, but trenbolone is the key compound and definately a must, i am scared but excited lol. anyways i will log it on here, and this time it will be a detailed log since now i have more time to come here i missed this community
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 01:07 AM
  2. All in one support powder(not pill(s))
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 06:33 PM
  3. Bulking then cutting, all in one cycle?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 06:30 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 09:09 PM