Eagle Ken goes ALL IN w/royal flush, test e (500), HD, prov cycle

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How do you have extreme concentration but lethargy at the same time?
    ... hmmm hard to tell, for example, past saturday i started to get sick and i had extreme fever, but i also felt strong, to hit the gym.... but couldnt move,... and lethargy shows when i am at the gym... i rest a lil bit more between sets than usual... but i increase weights easily.... i also feel heavier, so its harder for me 2 run long distances.
    •   
       


  2. You've given me no reason to be a hater man I'm just here to watch you get beefy.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    ... hmmm hard to tell, for example, past saturday i started to get sick and i had extreme fever, but i also felt strong, to hit the gym.... but couldnt move,... and lethargy shows when i am at the gym... i rest a lil bit more between sets than usual... but i increase weights easily.... i also feel heavier, so its harder for me 2 run long distances.
    Seems like a standard contradiction from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You've given me no reason to be a hater man I'm just here to watch you get beefy.
    Give it time. He's done a decent job of not flying off the handle here, but he has quite the history of doing so.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You've given me no reason to be a hater man I'm just here to watch you get beefy.
    repped my friend, and thanks for following, stay tuned, ill do my best to inform you guys with details, members like you, DangerDave and howedo makes me want to be more interested in logging this run... thank you allthe legit followers
    •   
       


  5. Don't quit your day job, Ippy.


  6. This log stinks worse than the ones that I flushed down the toilet this morning.

  7. Where did you go Ken???
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Where did you go Ken???
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464
    Hahaha

  10. Hahahaha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  11. I wonder what you typed into Google to get that pic!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I wonder what you typed into Google to get that pic!
    Something really hot...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I wonder what you typed into Google to get that pic!
    its on his facebook page, i know his real name
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Don't quit your day job, Ippy.

    Awww... he made the video private. I'd be embarrassed of it too.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    its on his facebook page, i know his real name
    Hector something. I'm sure with a little detective work it would be easy enough to locate.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Hector something. I'm sure with a little detective work it would be easy enough to locate.
    Just Google "7th place, 112lb division, 2007 Madrid YMCA amateur BB contest"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Just Google "7th place, 112lb division, 2007 Madrid YMCA amateur BB contest"
    7th place out of 7 competitors? lol

    He may still go by Hector Hotstreak if anyone cares to look.

    Btw, he's from Mexico, not Spain. That was just another of Ippy's lies to make himself sound cool or exotic or something.

  18. Oh fk, what did i do to drag all this attention, honestly i dont want it.... i have so many nationalities???? according to you!, Colombia, Mexico, Spain, and what else?.... im tired of this game and thats why im not loggin anymore, you guys are invading my private life as well wich is not cool, and its kind of weird.... why the fk are you investigating??????????? this is out of control. seriously.... are you looking for me or something? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

  19. So are you still logging and not updating, or quitting another cycle?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  20. You stopped logging the minute you started logging. Bro.

  21. Id like to keep it, but this is ridiculous, i have too many haters, they wont let me

  22. Bahahahahahaha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 12:07 AM
  2. All in one support powder(not pill(s))
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 05:33 PM
  3. Bulking then cutting, all in one cycle?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 05:30 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 08:09 PM
Log in
Log in