Eagle Ken goes ALL IN w/royal flush, test e (500), HD, prov cycle

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by etnukekav View Post
    pretty thorough and concise log
    I know, I was expecting like 8,000,000 responses, two pages, what is this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Edenexodus View Post
    I know, I was expecting like 8,000,000 responses, two pages, what is this.
    That is the summary of Ippy's knowledge on how to cycle properly. And 90% of the posts aren't his.
    •   

3. you just keep hating, he'll just keep getting stronger

4. Wtf is going on in here? Did I miss something?

5. Quote Originally Posted by etnukekav View Post
    you just keep hating, he'll just keep getting stronger
    If that were the case then he would have broken every power lifting record in the books... Probably in the men's division too!

6. bwahahaahaha!!!

you must spread some reputation around before giving it to coolazice again

7. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Wtf is going on in here? Did I miss something?
    I'm lost. What am I missing? Was there a joke or is it just a bunch of dudes hating on someone?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

8. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I'm lost. What am I missing? Was there a joke or is it just a bunch of dudes hating on someone?
    a joke the AM gang dont get...........yet
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

9. I look ay better than your idol Eden ... pics are tehre, and i look way better now... much better than your guns 2 ... 16 inches baby and you can see the main vein in tha middle

10. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Correct, these guys hate me for some reason, to the point that i am not sure if i still should log teh cycle, but if you guys want i would keep logging and just ignore these idiots. i dont know why they are hating.... they were giving compliments to someone that not grw a single inch, and then they confess i am "in shape" but still saying i have poor work ethic.... its so annoying. the worst thing is that most of the haters are 40 years and older, they are supposed to be more mature but they just hide behind a keyboard telling me stupid things that i dont care to hear, i am here to log my cycle, and to get feedback, and share info, learn, etc.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Correct, these guys hate me for some reason, to the point that i am not sure if i still should log teh cycle, but if you guys want i would keep logging and just ignore these idiots. i dont know why they are hating.... they were giving compliments to someone that not grw a single inch, and then they confess i am "in shape" but still saying i have poor work ethic.... its so annoying. the worst thing is that most of the haters are 40 years and older, they are supposed to be more mature but they just hide behind a keyboard telling me stupid things that i dont care to hear, i am here to log my cycle, and to get feedback, and share info, learn, etc.
    HUHH???

12. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I look ay better than your idol Eden ... pics are tehre, and i look way better now... much better than your guns 2 ... 16 inches baby and you can see the main vein in tha middle
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

13. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I look ay better than your idol Eden ... pics are tehre, and i look way better now... much better than your guns 2 ... 16 inches baby and you can see the main vein in tha middle
    Are you really bragging about having 16" arms?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    if hes fkn referring to me, my fore arm is 16 ha
    as for the main vein, theres only one that really counts
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How big are yours Mr. Hulk?... yeah i am happy with 16, thanks, not interested in gettin to the 17 club. Mr. Cool was proud for being 15 with no def... i look well cut right now, that is very important to me... just for the record i dont plan to be the biggest bodybuilder, i just want to improve my physique and thats it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    How big are yours Mr. Hulk?... yeah i am happy with 16, thanks, not interested in gettin to the 17 club. Mr. Cool was proud for being 15 with no def... i look well cut right now, that is very important to me... just for the record i dont plan to be the biggest bodybuilder, i just want to improve my physique and thats it.
    No clue as to my measurement as vanity is far from my goals. However, I know for a fact that my arms were bigger several years ago when I actually cared and gave some sort of value to myself as a person based upon my arm size. I know that you love to pound your aesthetics gavel, but you fail to realize that it is a result of your training protocol and not the AAS cocktail that you choose to use. Look, Ippy, your arrogance is well established and I know my efforts are wasted on you, but you need a serious overhaul in your approach to training and need to stop thinking that anabolics are your only means of improvement as you have many holes in your diet and training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

No clue as to my measurement as vanity is far from my goals. However, I know for a fact that my arms were bigger several years ago when I actually cared and gave some sort of value to myself as a person based upon my arm size. I know that you love to pound your aesthetics gavel, but you fail to realize that it is a result of your training protocol and not the AAS cocktail that you choose to use. Look, Ippy, your arrogance is well established and I know my efforts are wasted on you, but you need a serious overhaul in your approach to training and need to stop thinking that anabolics are your only means of improvement as you have many holes in your diet and training.
    Damn! Very true man. AAS is never a solution just a tool.

18. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Mr. Cool was proud for being 15 with no def...
    First off - It was 16".
    Second - The pics were posted because of a contest, not because I was overly proud of their size.
    Third - Going from 15" to 16" in 8 weeks or whatever the time-frame was was what I felt accomplished in doing.
    Fourth - I didn't have to run 500mg of Test and whatever else you're on to get to 16".

19. Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice
    First off - It was 16".
    Second - The pics were posted because of a contest, not because I was overly proud of their size.
    Third - Going from 15" to 16" in 8 weeks or whatever the time-frame was was what I felt accomplished in doing.
    Fourth - I didn't have to run 500mg of Test and whatever else you're on to get to 16".
    Werd

20. Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    First off - It was 16".
    The problem is that your biceps were puffy and as far as i know, youve pin multiple times... so i prefer my method, thanks , speciallly because mine look shredded , not puffy :P

21. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    The problem is that your biceps were puffy and as far as i know, youve pin multiple times... so i prefer my method, thanks , speciallly because mine look shredded , not puffy :P
    Puffy? Sorry, those pics were taken in December and January... most people look a little "puffy" then. You also keep forgetting that not everyone is trying to look 2 weeks out from their next Ms. Fitness contest.

Yes, I am dabbling in TRT dose Test E right now and ran a short (6 or so week) cycle that I decided to stop after my BP got too high for comfort and no longer had gym access anyway. No Test was used within 10 months of those pics, btw.

Have you even pinned yourself yet or are you still paying someone else to do it for you?

Could you please elaborate on your "methods" in this super-informative log you are running? And don't forget your 'method for dehydrating yourself to get ripped'. I'm sure somebody else would love to hear how those gymnasts taught you to do that one.

22. This thread delivers lol

23. lol, this f*ckin guy

24. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    This thread delivers lol
    Shut up you and your little puffy 19" biceps
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Shut up you and your little puffy 19" biceps
    Lol Hey! You watch it or I will smack your face off your face!

26. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Lol Hey! You watch it or I will smack your face off your face!
    Haha I'm bulking so it's puffy hahahaha
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

27. is it just me......but someone who has 16inch arms and says they dont want 17inches..........BUT are currently running 500mg test with tbol or sd or whatever the **** cocktail hes at now (kinda screams 'i wanna grow a bit' no?)

then he knocks ice and rodja for pinning while he is currently pinning?

i agree this thread is great, but for all the wrong reasons....AM welcome to the kentheeagle show
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

28. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464
    is it just me......but someone who has 16inch arms and says they dont want 17inches..........BUT are currently running 500mg test with tbol or sd or whatever the **** cocktail hes at now (kinda screams 'i wanna grow a bit' no?)

then he knocks ice and rodja for pinning while he is currently pinning?

i agree this thread is great, but for all the wrong reasons....AM welcome to the kentheeagle show
    Lol its contradicting right?

29. I'm in loads of aas but I do high rep low weight bc I'm toning...specially curls in the squat rack they really tone my arms...my ass is lacking tho I gotta start toning my behind lol totally not srs
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    I'm in loads of aas but I do high rep low weight bc I'm toning...specially curls in the squat rack they really tone my arms...my ass is lacking tho I gotta start toning my behind lol totally not srs
    I know what you mean man. I use the Olympic bars on the bench press and do curls there... Also I make sure to hit my chest with 7-10 high rep sets 3 times a week to tone it....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 01:07 AM
  2. All in one support powder(not pill(s))
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 06:33 PM
  3. Bulking then cutting, all in one cycle?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 06:30 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 09:09 PM