celery seed
toco-8
Vivioptal (multivitamin)
Animal pak on training days

Whey protein: pure protein, nectar and casein
Aminofuel

i will start hcg the next week, 250 UI EOD

INITIAL PIC:

note: this is the only pic i could find but its from ten weeks ago i believe... prior the cycle i looked slightly better

before.png

week 5 pics

ippster110.png
ippster117.png
ippster12.png
ippster8.png

week 7 pics

week 9 pics

test e log 4.png
test e log 7.png
test e log.png

test e log73.png

week 12 pics

showdown pics

*note: if i feel like it i will post pics more frequent, if not theres the protocol

Place your bets!.... CHECK! (KNOCK KNOCK)

i am currently at week 5, and i can feel the test e kicking it from week 4, i will prolly extend the cycle to 14 weeks :D

side effects:

acne on shoulders and back :/
insane hunger (sometimes unstopable)
high libido (most of the time) this is sometimes annoying specially when i am at work

* i started noticing itchy nips a few days ago, but i am also taking exemestane and proviron, hopefully itll slow down a bit, exem dose is 12.5 eod, if i get more sides i will up to 25, but i also increased provi to 50 mgs so, i hope i dont need to up the exemestyane dose

i dont see any test athrophy, i guess hcg is doing me well :D

strenght is up and i am barely sore after workouts
better stamina and motivation, i work 9 hours a day and i am always sharp

stay tuned, i will provide detailed info from now (with my work, it was hard to post on here but i i am adapting now so ill try to post as much as i can), i will appreciate any suggestions

thanks and i missed you guys!!!!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
In for this,
Nicely detailed plan.
Good luck

Peace
thanks my friend, i really appreciate it, by the way, i will post starting pics tonight as well... but those are from 7 weeks ago... so starting pics and then current pics (week 5)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice layout. I'm in

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
thank you guys, posting pics in a few hours... howwedo how you been my friend?!, i stopped posting for a while, was very busy with this new job and hitting the gym, buying supps, dancing and all that stuff lmao, but i will try to track it from here (week 5), also its interesting cause i started to feel "on" at week 4, this cycle its so sweet, original plan was 12 weeks but the arrow points 14 :D

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you guys, posting pics in a few hours... howwedo how you been my friend?!, i stopped posting for a while, was very busy with this new job and hitting the gym, buying supps, dancing and all that stuff lmao, but i will try to track it from here (week 5), also its interesting cause i started to feel "on" at week 4, this cycle its so sweet, original plan was 12 weeks but the arrow points 14 :D
Nice man I just started my cycle I'm on day 4 lol I feel on too but I know it's just placebo but I'm still loving it! Good luck broski ill be here :)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Nice man I just started my cycle I'm on day 4 lol I feel on too but I know it's just placebo but I'm still loving it! Good luck broski ill be here :)
Nice bro, yeah i had this placebo effect, only weird thing is that i got insane hunger at day 4 ... and more libido, still dont know if placebo LMAO, what ya running?

btw guys, i posted pics, just look up at the OP to see them and tell me what you think

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice bro, yeah i had this placebo effect, only weird thing is that i got insane hunger at day 4 ... and more libido, still dont know if placebo LMAO, what ya running?

btw guys, i posted pics, just look up at the OP to see them and tell me what you think
Nice pics bro. You have nice gains so far. Keep it going

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright fine I'm in... damn it

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I'm in bro!
Thanks you guys :D

Update:

today i trained legs, and my strength was ridiculous, i was loading weight on the squats like crazy, then i performed lounges 2 sets of 15 reps each side, and continued my leg routine with leg extensions calves, abs and lower back... im having dificult performing deadlifts after leg workout, because wth any minimal lift i get so pumped... so i need suggestions as to when to train my lower back since its my main weakness, i was thinking of doin deadlifts prior my upper back training, what you guys suggest?,i train 5 days a week.... another thing that piss me off... this new gym has no leg press machine.... besides the vertical leg press... is it really worth it????

Ups:

1.- SIZE: I look bigger now... im looking bigger day by day LMAO... its awesome, im hearing a few comments... so i hope to gain more and also to get more shredded

2.- no gyno symptoms yet, so i guess my exem dose (12.5 EOD) is on point along with my provi wich im dosing it at 50 mgs hope it keeps the same...

3.- Fat loss: as you can see in my pic i dont look bloated at all, my waist measure the same, but my upper body and legs are gettin bigger (i need new clothes)... so i am guessing i lost fat as well

4.- High libido: no need to get into details right? :D

5.- Recovery: i am barely sore... i could hit the same muscle group a day after LMAO

6.- great mood :D

7.- insane energy all day

Side effects:

1.- ridiculous hunger: so fkn annoying! but well, it helps me to grow, but seriously, i eat more than ever before and sometimes it wont stop

2.- Sometimes i feel anxious and i can be aggressive (havent broked anything.... yet!)

3.- acne :/ , specially back and shoulders

So thats it. tomorrow ill hit shoulders, back and abs!, cant wait.... stay tuned, ill try to post my workout next time, but, i wont be posting how much weight i lift, because my only goal is to imporve my looks and performance, not to be the strongest at the gym.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looks good bro. I use clearasil from the drugstore for my shoulders and have my girl scrub my back with it. It helps keep the acne low, just make sure to get the one that leaves skin dry but moisturized.

profikoch

Awards
Looks good bro. I use clearasil from the drugstore for my shoulders and have my girl scrub my back with it. It helps keep the acne low, just make sure to get the one that leaves skin dry but moisturized.
and I thought all the pre-judice about AM are jokes

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
as smooth as cums viscosity if you catch my drift

oh and his bloodprofile feels within range
isnt he the guy who complained of serious liver/side pain, then as opposed to a check up ran sd for 5weeks? same guy who contemplated suicide on a tren lv run? same guy who complains of sides then realizes he doesnt have the supports so reports sides have vanished? guy who looks worse when hes on than off? guy who reposts old pics from better days in current logs? didnt he get banned from pp for racist remarks and mocking a members disease? mens club stripper right? guy whos on his 4th cycle in 2yrs but doesnt know what deads are and can only bench his bodyweight for 3 hard reps? ahhh yeah i know him

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
as smooth as cums viscosity if you catch my drift

oh and his bloodprofile feels within range
cause he touched his side....gift of the shaaman

profikoch

Awards
isnt he the guy who complained of serious liver/side pain, then as opposed to a check up ran sd for 5weeks? same guy who contemplated suicide on a tren lv run? same guy who complains of sides then realizes he doesnt have the supports so reports sides have vanished? guy who looks worse when hes on than off? guy who reposts old pics from better days in current logs? didnt he get banned from pp for racist remarks and mocking a members disease? mens club stripper right? guy whos on his 4th cycle in 2yrs but doesnt know what deads are and can only bench his bodyweight for 3 hard reps? ahhh yeah i know him
wasnt he the guy who wanted to meet a PP member in LA because he travelled there while on a superdrol cycle?

holy!! id watch your words - hell definately hook you up after his mankind-changing cycle and beat the hell out of you!!!

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
wasnt he the guy who wanted to meet a PP member in LA because he travelled there while on a superdrol cycle?

holy!! id watch your words - hell definately hook you up after his mankind-changing cycle and beat the hell out of you!!!
Umm, yeah... He couldn't kick the **** out of his own shorts if they were on his clothesline...I can't wait till he tries to go alpha aggro on some dude in a club and gets pummeled, with only his all-male dance revue for backup. Good times!!

markam04

Awards
Jeez, enough with the hate, guys. Give the guy a break, for Gods sake!

Serious question for Ken: Did you dehydrate before this cycle?

etnukekav

Awards
He posted the link for this thread on PP because he wanted to attention, and it's working, and it's hilarious :fing02: and once he reads all this he's gonna cry to the mods and funtime will be over :(

etnukekav

Awards
Where is this effin queen? i'm waiting for all the retaliation
:redeemerwhore:

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Where is this effin queen? i'm waiting for all the retaliation
:redeemerwhore:

Hahahaha you are the least important here in my log.... get the fk out of here, i am not logging anything to you unless you post pics to show you are better than me, worthless guy :D.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
To the haters, please get out of here, i am trying to be informative, DJ you are 40 years old, please be mature and do your own stuff... same as pedro, and all those guys, i thought you were adults and old enough to understand.... i am 24 YO and i am doing my thing, if you dont like me t, theres other logs, you haters look bad talking stupid things about me, if you think you are better, thats fine, but you are on the game longer... we are not here to compete, but to share our experiences, please you are not teenagers to be here sharing stupid comments that has no sense, again, if you dont like me, what are you doin here... anabolic minds is a very nice place and i like to learn, you haters just come here to post on all of my logs, do yourselves a favor and find other useful stuff instead of spreading the hate... if you want to be here for fuin, isnt better to go out to some bar or dance club?... than being behind a computer hiding and posting stupid claims???? claims that doesnt ahve anything to do with my log or my cycle.... you see i am not following any game, i am so tired enough to work and work out at the gym... and when i come here all i want is to log here, and get some USEFUL FEEDBACK.... so again sking and pedro you the veterans put the example and leave me alone, if you are here to help then you are welcome, if not please go and have fun doing sometyhing better, is pathetic to look for some fun on the internet, i prefer go out with some girls at a bar or something.... not posting trash and hiding behind a keyboard, if you like to be bullies then go to a gym and pick up younger guys to anoy em and told em how much they suck for running steroids if you dare.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
To the haters, please get out of here, i am trying to be informative, DJ you are 40 years old, please be mature and do your own stuff... same as pedro, and all those guys, i thought you were adults and old enough to understand.... i am 24 YO and i am doing my thing, if you dont like me t, theres other logs, you haters look bad talking stupid things about me, if you think you are better, thats fine, but you are on the game longer... we are not here to compete, but to share our experiences, please you are not teenagers to be here sharing stupid comments that has no sense, again, if you dont like me, what are you doin here... anabolic minds is a very nice place and i like to learn, you haters just come here to post on all of my logs, do yourselves a favor and find other useful stuff instead of spreading the hate... if you want to be here for fuin, isnt better to go out to some bar or dance club?... than being behind a computer hiding and posting stupid claims???? claims that doesnt ahve anything to do with my log or my cycle.... you see i am not following any game, i am so tired enough to work and work out at the gym... and when i come here all i want is to log here, and get some USEFUL FEEDBACK.... so again sking and pedro you the veterans put the example and leave me alone, if you are here to help then you are welcome, if not please go and have fun doing sometyhing better, is pathetic to look for some fun on the internet, i prefer go out with some girls at a bar or something.... not posting trash and hiding behind a keyboard, if you like to be bullies then go to a gym and pick up younger guys to anoy em and told em how much they suck for running steroids if you dare.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

etnukekav

Awards
you just keep hating, he'll just keep getting stronger

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Wtf is going on in here? Did I miss something?

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
you just keep hating, he'll just keep getting stronger
If that were the case then he would have broken every power lifting record in the books... Probably in the men's division too!:lmao:

etnukekav

Awards
bwahahaahaha!!!

you must spread some reputation around before giving it to coolazice again

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Wtf is going on in here? Did I miss something?
I'm lost. What am I missing? Was there a joke or is it just a bunch of dudes hating on someone?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I'm lost. What am I missing? Was there a joke or is it just a bunch of dudes hating on someone?
a joke the AM gang dont get...........yet

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I look ay better than your idol Eden :D... pics are tehre, and i look way better now... much better than your guns 2 :D... 16 inches baby and you can see the main vein in tha middle ;)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Correct, these guys hate me for some reason, to the point that i am not sure if i still should log teh cycle, but if you guys want i would keep logging and just ignore these idiots. i dont know why they are hating.... they were giving compliments to someone that not grw a single inch, and then they confess i am "in shape" but still saying i have poor work ethic.... its so annoying. the worst thing is that most of the haters are 40 years and older, they are supposed to be more mature but they just hide behind a keyboard telling me stupid things that i dont care to hear, i am here to log my cycle, and to get feedback, and share info, learn, etc.

profikoch

Awards
Correct, these guys hate me for some reason, to the point that i am not sure if i still should log teh cycle, but if you guys want i would keep logging and just ignore these idiots. i dont know why they are hating.... they were giving compliments to someone that not grw a single inch, and then they confess i am "in shape" but still saying i have poor work ethic.... its so annoying. the worst thing is that most of the haters are 40 years and older, they are supposed to be more mature but they just hide behind a keyboard telling me stupid things that i dont care to hear, i am here to log my cycle, and to get feedback, and share info, learn, etc.
HUHH???

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I look ay better than your idol Eden :D... pics are tehre, and i look way better now... much better than your guns 2 :D... 16 inches baby and you can see the main vein in tha middle ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you really bragging about having 16" arms?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
if hes fkn referring to me, my fore arm is 16 ha
as for the main vein, theres only one that really counts

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
How big are yours Mr. Hulk?... yeah i am happy with 16, thanks, not interested in gettin to the 17 club. Mr. Cool was proud for being 15 with no def... i look well cut right now, that is very important to me... just for the record i dont plan to be the biggest bodybuilder, i just want to improve my physique and thats it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How big are yours Mr. Hulk?... yeah i am happy with 16, thanks, not interested in gettin to the 17 club. Mr. Cool was proud for being 15 with no def... i look well cut right now, that is very important to me... just for the record i dont plan to be the biggest bodybuilder, i just want to improve my physique and thats it.
No clue as to my measurement as vanity is far from my goals. However, I know for a fact that my arms were bigger several years ago when I actually cared and gave some sort of value to myself as a person based upon my arm size. I know that you love to pound your aesthetics gavel, but you fail to realize that it is a result of your training protocol and not the AAS cocktail that you choose to use. Look, Ippy, your arrogance is well established and I know my efforts are wasted on you, but you need a serious overhaul in your approach to training and need to stop thinking that anabolics are your only means of improvement as you have many holes in your diet and training.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No clue as to my measurement as vanity is far from my goals. However, I know for a fact that my arms were bigger several years ago when I actually cared and gave some sort of value to myself as a person based upon my arm size. I know that you love to pound your aesthetics gavel, but you fail to realize that it is a result of your training protocol and not the AAS cocktail that you choose to use. Look, Ippy, your arrogance is well established and I know my efforts are wasted on you, but you need a serious overhaul in your approach to training and need to stop thinking that anabolics are your only means of improvement as you have many holes in your diet and training.
Damn! Very true man. AAS is never a solution just a tool.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Cool was proud for being 15 with no def...
First off - It was 16".
Second - The pics were posted because of a contest, not because I was overly proud of their size.
Third - Going from 15" to 16" in 8 weeks or whatever the time-frame was was what I felt accomplished in doing.
Fourth - I didn't have to run 500mg of Test and whatever else you're on to get to 16". ;)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
First off - It was 16".
Second - The pics were posted because of a contest, not because I was overly proud of their size.
Third - Going from 15" to 16" in 8 weeks or whatever the time-frame was was what I felt accomplished in doing.
Fourth - I didn't have to run 500mg of Test and whatever else you're on to get to 16". ;)
Werd

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
First off - It was 16".
The problem is that your biceps were puffy and as far as i know, youve pin multiple times... so i prefer my method, thanks :), speciallly because mine look shredded , not puffy :p