FIRST OFF THIS IS MY DIET

9:00am meal 1-shake, scrambled egg

11:30am meal 2-shake, 1 chicken breast and broccoli

post workout-shake

post cardio meal-1 chicken breast and broccoli

5:00pm meal 5-1 chicken breast and broccoli

7:30pm meal 6-shake, 2 pork steaks and broccoli

9:30pm meal 7-shake

(every three days ill have half of a rice)

411g protein
0 CARBS
40G FATS
6-10 LITRES WATER A DAY

I AIM FOR A 1000 CALORIE DEFICIT EVERY DAY
1 HR WEIGHT TRAINING
50 MINUTES CARDIO

THE REASON IVE TOLD YOU ALL THIS IS I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE GETTING TOLD WHEN ASKING ABOUT WINNY AND CLEN CYCLES TO GET THERE DIETS ON POINT BEFORE ANYTHING...............WELL I AM TRAINING PROPER AND EATING PROPER IM PRETTY LEAN AND QUITE MUSCULAR AND AM READY FOR THE NEXT STEP SHALL WE SAY IM NOW LOOKING TO BE REALLY RIPPED.

THIS IS BASICALLY MY LONG WINDED ATTEMPT TO GET A GOOD DISCUSSION ON GETTING REALLY LOW BF USING CLEN, WINNY OR ANY THING ELSE.

THANKS

Last edited:
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you screaming and why are you eating so little? Well drinking since more than half of your meals are shakes.

Eating too low below maintenance can be counter productive by senisng your body into starvation mode. Also, broccoli has carbs.

DrLector187

DrLector187

Awards
thanks for the reply mate,
im eating 2412 calories daily and burning 3250 thats 838 calories in deficit
how am i under eating? my goal is to burn fat and maintain as much muscle as possible.
over half of my meals are shakes? in a way yes but only 2 of my meals are just shakes 1 is post weight training/pre cardio and the other is before bed. yes i have shake with my other meals but thats to up my protein in the meal, broccoli is indeed carbs but fibrous carbs it also raises test and is heathy is it not? broccolis calories are basicaly burned off just by digesting it also i deplete for 3 days and then carb up on the 4th day to stop starvation

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how am i under eating? my goal is to burn fat and maintain as much muscle as possible.
over half of my meals are shakes? in a way yes but only 2 of my meals are just shakes 1 is post weight training/pre cardio and the other is before bed. yes i have shake with my other meals but thats to up my protein in the meal, broccoli is indeed carbs but fibrous carbs it also raises test and is heathy is it not? broccolis calories are basicaly burned off just by digesting it also i deplete for 3 days and then carb up on the 4th day to stop starvation
The broccoli comment was just to inform you that you are eating carbs. Also there is nothing wrong with carbs or broccoli for that matter.

I can't say for sure that you are undereating, I was just posting that for your knowledge.

What are your stats? Because even for a cut 2412 sounds low. MY activity level may be higher than yours but I personally eat 3800 and have been maintaining weight at that.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Okay, so you are eating roughly 2400 calories a day, and for your height and current weight, that is definitely already going to give youa deficit well within numbers for weightloss. One mustn't forget to account for their BMR, or basal metabolic rate. This is how many calories your body burns if you were to stay in bed and absolutely not do anything! Since you are eating a little below what a man your size should eat to maintain, you are putting a deficit on your body already and if you continue this long enough you will harm your thyroid thus thwarting weightloss and actually end up storing fat and eventually gaining weight. With you adding resistance training and cardio, you are putting even more stress and exertion on your body without replenishing enough and leaving yourself with a deficit of roughly 2,000cals, which is considered unhealthy for sure.

My suggestion is to consume more solid meals, and if you like extremely low carb, you can at least allow yourself 50g, a day to assist in muscle recovery and synthesis. You can choose low glycemic carbs that will hold less water and you can keep your lean physique. If you have been on this unhealthy diet for quite some time, then don't be surprised if your body actually stalls or gains a little weight at first. Once it realizes you aren't starving anymore, it will continue burning the extra calories.

vassille

Awards
Everyone does things differently.
Im trying to figure out what your question is...are you trying to pair up diet with certain anabolics?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I carb cycle... It allows me to barely eat under my deficit, get a ton of protein and I dont have to eliminate my carbs just cut them back on certain days and up them on others. I always lose weight when I am cycling like that and usually gain some nice lean mass. OH YEAH>>> DONT TYPE IN CAPS ITS RUDE!!!